It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by buster2010
Why is it people think if the Jews owned something once then it belongs to them forever? They got their butts kicked out of there centuries ago and only recently was able to take back part of the city. And according to the UN half of it still belongs to Palestine.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter who it belongs to ... in ancient times, the "Gods" gave the Jews this promised land. The jews, claim to be jews ... although most of them are European. And the Semites in the middle east, claim to be the descendants of those people that lived there.

Most people of Europe and the US, see the Jews (who are European, rather than Middle-eastern) as means to control the middle east, and have a continuous presence there. England and France, have warred there for about 300 years, and even though they've wan all the battles, they've never been able to have a constant presence there.

Me? I say it's all politics, and if a politician says he loves jews ... I say he's lying. And if a politician says he hates jews, I'd probably say he was lying too ... I wouldn't trust the words of politicians, anymore than I could throw them ...

I'd go by the bible, and judge them for their actions ... not their promises ... which always end up being, broken promises.

edit on 25/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Israel is an illegal occupation I completely agree with you. In the Torah it states that the Jews shall not have a nation of their own, this is why the so called "Gods promised land" is a load of rubbish. It states in their own holy book that they shall not have their own nation!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

So are the apologists going to finally admit that the Muslim Brotherhood is a radical bunch of terrorists? Obama .. that means you too. You are a Muslim Brotherhood apologist. Do you now admit you are wrong about them and that they aren't a peaceful bunch??

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I couldn't find one single article for this video and the BAN forum rules didn't say that posting a Breaking News video wasn't allowed. It is Breaking News though. I could only find websites linking the video.

Wow. It's hate filled, isn't it? At least the whole world knows where they stand. Democracy in action whichever side of the fence you're on... I'm wondering if Obama was expecting this when he pledged all those millions of dollars to support the Arab Spring? I wonder what reaction this will get from Israel.

I've linked the different websites that are posting the video above.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

This guy is just parroting the anti-Semitic ideology which neo-nazi Muslim supremicists lifted directly from the nazi's in WWII. He probably also advocates concentration camps for 'undesirables'. The Muslim Brotherhood are a neo-nazi organisation that advocates Muslim supremecy, so Christians, Jews, gays and women in Egypt had better watch out. Next will be the religious police. From looking at this guy he also looks very ill fitting in suits as he obviously only ever wears the traditional Arabic Muslim garb. People like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere near governments.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Why is it people think if the Jews owned something once then it belongs to them forever? They got their butts kicked out of there centuries ago and only recently was able to take back part of the city. And according to the UN half of it still belongs to Palestine.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter who it belongs to ... in ancient times, the "Gods" gave the Jews this promised land. The jews, claim to be jews ... although most of them are European. And the Semites in the middle east, claim to be the descendants of those people that lived there.

Most people of Europe and the US, see the Jews (who are European, rather than Middle-eastern) as means to control the middle east, and have a continuous presence there. England and France, have warred there for about 300 years, and even though they've wan all the battles, they've never been able to have a constant presence there.

Me? I say it's all politics, and if a politician says he loves jews ... I say he's lying. And if a politician says he hates jews, I'd probably say he was lying too ... I wouldn't trust the words of politicians, anymore than I could throw them ...

I'd go by the bible, and judge them for their actions ... not their promises ... which always end up being, broken promises.

Israel is an illegal occupation I completely agree with you. In the Torah it states that the Jews shall not have a nation of their own, this is why the so called "Gods promised land" is a load of rubbish. It states in their own holy book that they shall not have their own nation!!!!

As usual topics like this attract all of the anti-Semitic bigots, who post their vile bile in all manner of variations - it all boils down to anti-Semitic bigotry, which they usually lie about and deny. It's like moths to a flame.
edit on 25-6-2012 by JamesinOz111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesinOz111

Yeah and topics like this attract their fair share of zionists and shills as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by frazzle

Did you know, that not even a decade ago most of these women would not have had veils or head scarves? Just like how many of the Islamic women (including immigrants) you see in the West did not UNTIL they came to the West and were influenced by our "moderate" Imams?

Egypt - the land that sense left behind. But they have Pyramids.
edit on 2012/6/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

People in the West, especially Americans, have zero business commenting what women wear in the Middle East. On one hand the US is belligerent and ultraviolent (a few days ago an American drone killed 30 Somalians) and on the other hand you try to get on you shambolic high horse about how women dress. Why don't you do something about your country where a woman gets raped every two minutes?
Good point.
And they wouldn't tell anyone that women are a minority in the west with s*uts in the high majority. lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Mostly just talk, as someone else mentioned, Qaddafi (and plenty of others) have said the same thing, about basically taking over Jerusalem. They don't realize Israel has God on their side.

It seems no one remembers the miracles of the Six-Day war.

Spiritual warfare can take a lot of different forms. God isn't the only one capable of performing miracles; and I, for one, do NOT believe that the psychopathy of the Israeli government has divine sanction. Not even all Jews believe that.

There are those of us who believe that 9/11 was a miracle; just not a positive or divine one.
edit on 25-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozoman

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Oh dear.... more problems in the World have just begun!!

The less we see of Islam the better for everyone i say.... but look what these Eygptians have voted in... they wanted freedom but they wont get that....

My guess is that you knew nothing about the elections. Egyptians were choosing between bad and worse. I am Egyptian myself and all the people I know didn't want either of them. (If by any chance you watched the anime naruto shippuden then the Islamic brotherhood wold be like danzo, acting behind the scenes and only showing up where they would gain something). The Islamic brotherhood only acts for its own gain, not giving a single # about anyone else. (and NO thats NOT what Islam teaches us, the name is a mask.:flame

-That was the "bad" option (Mosri)-

-The worse option was Shafia'a-
All the protests since last year was to remove Mubarak and his system, Shafia'a is a supporter of Mubarak and was gonna use the same system as Mubarak, so all the protests and deaths would be in vain if he became president. All the Christians voted for Shafia'a because they did not wanna be ruled by the Islamic brotherhood and all the rich people voted for him as well to keep getting all the money and leave out middle and lower class.

The people were kind of forced to vote for Morsi.

edit on 25-6-2012 by ozoman because: To add a quote of what he posted.

Sounds like the upcoming election in America

Huh, what a coincedence!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible!
reply to post by NoSoup4U

Right on !!! The bible is amazing. A verse might make no sense one day, and then the government pushes a new law or an event happens and bam, it's all right there in print. Anyone want to know what is going on right now and see why we call it the living word of God, this is a real good time to read it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Actually America was founded by settlers from Europe, the natives who were here called this place home... nothing else. The settlers on the other hand called it America and therefor founded it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

"God is love one another"? Do you mean like Israel loves the Palestinians? Why would you even wonder what Israel would think? You already know the answer. It will be another excuse to kill more innocent Palestinians. Maybe someone needs to tell Israel what God is.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Very unusual indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Wow!

This guy just takes office and his first action take is to assure to his people that Cairo will not be the Capital of Egypt anymore, rather Israel will? Not only that but they are going to ignore all conferences and laws of the UN and Europe (the United States too, goes without saying)?

This coupled with the whole "Holy War" thing is just another problem Israel has, She has enemies that want to rip her to shreds on every side. Houston, we had a problem before..........now we have a SNAFU!
This is definitely not good at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, interesting stuff

Peace

K

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible!
reply to post by NoSoup4U

Right on !!! The bible is amazing. A verse might make no sense one day, and then the government pushes a new law or an event happens and bam, it's all right there in print. Anyone want to know what is going on right now and see why we call it the living word of God, this is a real good time to read it.

It's been a long time since I have cracked that book open, yet I still remember the things it says and can quote what I need at any given time. I am no Jack Van Impe, I don't have the verses memorized by passage, but enough to keep me going.
I do make the connection now that many of the things I read 20 years ago....are right here...right now, happening.
God knows what he is doing, well before it even happens.
It's like a chess game where the mate is forced thousands of moves ahead.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesinOz111

This guy is just parroting the anti-Semitic ideology which neo-nazi Muslim supremicists lifted directly from the nazi's in WWII. He probably also advocates concentration camps for 'undesirables'. The Muslim Brotherhood are a neo-nazi organisation that advocates Muslim supremecy, so Christians, Jews, gays and women in Egypt had better watch out. Next will be the religious police. From looking at this guy he also looks very ill fitting in suits as he obviously only ever wears the traditional Arabic Muslim garb. People like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere near governments.

And.... what do you suppose they suffered all those years under Mubarak? How can anything be worse than what they have already had? That entire region is waking up, yearning to be free of the yoke of the west. You are the one parroting the Medias interpretation of Islam. The west is the one who is bombing and invading them. We don't need death camps, we have B52's and Depleted Uranium. I am sure, according to you, that is a better alternative? More of our brand of western style religious "democracy"? Who is the more radical?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If this is all part of God's plan, why would he want Muslims to kill off thousands and potentially millions of Jews and destroy his own Holy Sites? After all, Jews are his promised people.

It doesn't really make any sense at all.

How stupid.

edit on 25-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Egypt

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.breitbart.com
rabbilive.com
quitenormal.wordpre ss.com
edit on 24/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Who give a hoot what someone "in the middle east " says in reference to Palestine.

Is Palestine American soil?
You seem paranoid.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesinOz111

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

As usual topics like this attract all of the anti-Semitic bigots, who post their vile bile in all manner of variations - it all boils down to anti-Semitic bigotry, which they usually lie about and deny. It's like moths to a flame.
edit on 25-6-2012 by JamesinOz111 because: (no reason given)

Rule number one when defending Israel against critics: type antisemitic as many times as possible

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop

Originally posted by TTAA2012

reply to post by TTAA2012

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

Well America was founded by natives. I guess the Americas belong to the natives then; period.

that is right and i want all of you damn white people out of my country by the end of the week or we break out the bulldozers

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join