It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Then tell us what you think about Agenda 21 or like Cheney you are holding something back that would grossly affect your opinions and can not be believed .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Then tell us what you think about Agenda 21 or like Cheney you are holding something back that would grossly affect your opinions and can not be believed .

Obvious derailment attempt noted. You have already demonstrated that you have no real command of the record or subject to discuss the OP, so you try to change the subject.
edit on 28-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't know you or how you think and no one else does either . Talk to your self !

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't know you or how you think and no one else does either . Talk to your self !

Well when I won't you to know all that, I'll tell you. In the meantime, stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Well when I won't you to know all that, I'll tell you. In the meantime, stay on topic.

Thats the problem you most assuredly don't want us to know your twisted mind .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It is now 11 years after the fact and all the excuses why the US invaded the Middle East (again and again) have largely been shown to be bad "hoaxes". "Getting UBL" was the reason we initially went into Afghanistan (for 911 justice). Well, he's dead and we are still there. Now why did we go in again? And why are we still there? (stand down)

The invasion of Iraq (again) was justified (this time) by WMD, yellow cake, aluminum tubes and mobile "Chemical-germ warfare labs". But most of all because of the "link" to Al qaeda that "perped" 911. We are still there. Now why did we invade, conquer and subjugate that nation?(stand down)

Since these two nations, the US has continued the conquest of the Middle East but now it is a cry of "Humanitarian" aid and "regime change" (Coup) that adorn our flag as we brutally squashed Libya, and now Syria, and later Iran. All of this empire building and dominion of the region began with 911.(stand down)

There was no "stand down" order. That was the confusion sown by the media at large and threads like this as a distraction. The military has ramped up, has been ramping up ever since. The proof of that is the time line of events ever since 911. The only stand down orders that are continually issued by the propaganda mill are the ones designed to dull our minds so we are distracted and confused about wether or not the overall plan wrought by the US government and the "Industrial Military Complex" really even exists.

The orders to stand down have never been given to stop the New World Order. But threads like this will ultimately infect our mind with the spin that our leaders tried to help our people by doing "everything they could" to prevent the terrible tragedy of 911, when in fact it was designed from the beginning to go off just like it did. Ecxcept flight 93. Imagine if it had hit the White House or Capitol building? Then the illusion and cries for revenge would have been far louder.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

The invasion of Iraq (again) was justified (this time) by WMD, yellow cake, aluminum tubes and mobile "Chemical-germ warfare labs". But most of all because of the "link" to Al qaeda that "perped" 911.

We are still there.

Say what?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Actually the reason boss hog Cheney went to Afghanistan was to get the Trans Afghanistan gas pipeline build and keep the Taliban from blowing it up . Cheney was recruited by the Saudis to negotiate (bribe) the taliban and when that didn't work Cheney was alleged to tell them you will take a carpet of gold or a carpet of bombs but the pipe line goes through .We had some forces in position to fight the Taliban 2 days before 911 according to a news article from that time of 911 .Since there has been information about all the trillions of dollars minerals that Afghanistan has .
These guys are shills for the big boys . Probably out of work lawyers by their experience levels in physics and their debating characteristics .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

The invasion of Iraq (again) was justified (this time) by WMD, yellow cake, aluminum tubes and mobile "Chemical-germ warfare labs". But most of all because of the "link" to Al qaeda that "perped" 911.

We are still there.

Say what?

Iraq. Biggest US embassy, Biggest Embassy ever in the world. Us forces there are still there. Tens of thousands guard the embassy and key oil infrastructures. But they have been renamed and called "contractors" (a gentle euphemism). Mostly comprised of former military, hired security professionals (also ex military). Oh, and who do you think "occupies" all the air bases and other facilities there; civilians?

I know you will disagree. And the weight is on your side. I don''t have "pics". Information about exact type and strength of US forces deployed in the country (border with Syria for instance) is a carefully guarded secret. if I did have that information and say some satellite pics of the disposition of US troop strength in Iraq or anywhere else in the region, I would be in as big a trouble as Manning and Assange.

So yah, go ahead and Super Size your one liners that demand proof I can't show you. If you really believe the goals of the US government are different than I layed out in my last post you let me know.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Not only but did you see this one about all the vast as yet untapped mineral resources in Afghanistan?

The professional paints a pretty "rich" picture:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You are talking about motive . The Russians must have also known about it . I wonder is that why we helped Bin Laden fight Russia ?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

You are talking about motive . The Russians must have also known about it . I wonder is that why we helped Bin Laden fight Russia ?

That was circa 1980? During initial rebuild of US military under Reagan. He came on like a (hollywood) cowboy with the "Evil Empire" (Soviet Union) and "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" kind of thing. We outspent the Soviets and secretly handed the Mujahideen the best man portable, shoulder launched, fire and forget air craft killer (Stinger) in the world. That is where UBL earned his reputation as a fighter and Mullah or holy man and dealt direct with the CIA. The Saudis and Texas Oil go back even further. UBL was a prince of the ruling Saudi family. He disliked the Americans (the infidels) but used them to help defeat the Soviets.

Whoops... sorry about that. And it goes further back than that. Am I correct that Bush Senior, Cheney, and Rumsfeldt were at the helm of the CIA as far back as the 60's? They been buds for a long time. Call it a life mission (to dominate the world) and reap all the power and prestige from that, let alone riches.

Sorry about off topic and all OP. I will say (Stand Down) once more.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well, that's unusual that you realize you are off-topic, but pay homage to the topic subject with a baseless assertion. One might get the impression that you have nothing to offer on the topic, but want to expound on your world view. How unusual that is (as if we haven't seen that repeatedly before).

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The STAND DOWN was real in that Cheney was a you heads will roll and I make an example of you type individual and NORAD knowing Cheney was at the helm was enough to disrupt timely responders armed with shoot down authorization . Why was he running a specialized op that he was clearly not capable at and why was the rules of engagement changed 2 months before 911? Why did Cheney not testify alone in front of Congress ? And has there ever been a VP that took over military training ?
The thickness of a Thermite cake / paste or even paint required to bring A105 Steel to critical with a given beam is irrelevant to the above questions . But the answer is the thermite paste or what ever could be applied thick enough to do the job per the given thickness . But the explosive cutting charges could be damped sufficiently also . The heaving charges are the big explosions . Cheney was the CFR chairman for a while .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 29-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Well, that's unusual that you realize you are off-topic, but pay homage to the topic subject with a baseless assertion. One might get the impression that you have nothing to offer on the topic, but want to expound on your world view. How unusual that is (as if we haven't seen that repeatedly before).

Thanks for the "unusual off-topic baseless homage to trolldom reply"."One" might get the wrong impression? Looks like "one" of you did. And "we" have as much use for your assertions about... wait, what exactly?

Oh yah, the "insulter" who sticks his nose into others comments and blows snot.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Why was he running a specialized op that he was clearly not capable at and why was the rules of engagement changed 2 months before 911? Why did Cheney not testify alone in front of Congress ? And has there ever been a VP that took over military training ?

I don't know about all that other stuff you said, but those are all very good questions. I would add about Cheney running things in the white house command bunker that day: Why was little George sent away to play with the kiddies that day? He must have got up real early to be there when he was. And he never before did that kind of thing, it was totally out of character for him. So he wouldn't get in the way...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We now return you to the previously scheduled topic:

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Refusal to post in a civil manner can earn a temporary Posting Ban!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join