Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by ATSGrunt
EEEEExactly . What was a Vice President with no military experience doing running a military exercise that he was clearly not qualified to do ? And
why was he afraid to testify before a Congressional panel under oath and with out Bush in his presence ? Was Bush going to let something out of the
bag ? Why did bush seek the services of an attorney ?
OK, Simon Peter, make some sense. All you are doing is posing questions as statements. You talk as if you are not that educated as to what actually
happened nor have any idea why or what was in place before this happened.
1. Cheney was not in charge of anything that day
2. If anything, it was a perfect opportunity to launch such an operation against the US to cause confusion(Sun Tzu)
3. Again, a shoot down order was in place and had nothing to do with Cheney. No stand down
4. Anyone before speaking before a congressional committee with have attorneys, if not you are an idiot
5. Cheney testified so your claim is moot.
6. Bush also testified
It is time to run along and try to troll another thread Simon as you are severely unequipped to continue a conversation here.