It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add to thread Could this country (US) fall off fiscal cliff/or did I get fooled by a troll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Apologies everyone all though most of you caught and knew which country I was referring to, since its past time to edit I have to correct headline this way. I thought I had put US the way it was in originally. I was reminded, that this is an international web site, and there are to the person who reminded me of this, alot of countries, fiscally in trouble. Sorry about that everyone.

edit on 24-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i have lost all respect for this country, (USA). aside from the obvious lack of jobs due to outsourcing all our manufacturing jobs and Walmart Costco importing junk from china. all the stupid American consumers think its cool to save a few cents while giving these corporations the monopoly. you have allowed the greed in this country to grow to epic proportions. if you all just bought American made products and let the junk sit on the store shelves they would have no course of action but to stop importing and return out JOBS! The country was built by the people for the people. you control the government regardless of what yo think. the many can not be swayed by the few unless you let them. You chose to do nothing and take it in the rear, is your prerogative. just remember that this country is what you make it. Please Remove Your Heads From The Sand The few cant do it alone, it will take every man and woman in this land to fix it. This also apply to every thing else in the country also. keep that in mind.

new topics

join