Obama gets booed everywhere he goes.Mainly by black folks that hate him.

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This isso funny, glad for the world to see Obama getting booed evrywhere,,Romney too. Do Obamatards realize how much ObamatardCARE will cost per month? Like 700bucks if you DONT smoke. Maybe thats why he gets booed so much, combined with the fact he is an ignorant idiot...Obama doesnt seem to understand general math.We know he can read though, or his teleprompter would be useless. The olderpics of Obama with his big ole afro is really what the guy looks like, Obama was Roj from "whats happening"...Ill admit I votedfor Obama,,what a retard I was. Enjoy the videos...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There are plenty more where these came from.......Videos like these make me think Obama is way worse of a prresident than we already thought he was..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just to be fair,, Romney is an equal joke and gets booed just as bad or worse...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

There just a bunch of racists because he is only half black

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

LOL...racist black folks booing the "white half"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If you read Dreams From My Father, you will see that Obama not only is a RACIST himself, BUT his goals are purely Narcissistic!!!!!!!!!!!!

His job is to DIVIDE US, based on RACE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION and 2nd Amendment....

Obama IMO is a deceiver to the fullest extent!! As for Romney, I could care less...Either way our country is already in the toilet.

ALL WE ARE DOING NOW IS WAITING TO SEE WHO FLUSHES US!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sorry OP but what you wrote is a classic rant and this thread should be moved to that section.

Of the two vid links you posted the first one had no boos, the second is one guy booing god knows where. After the first two non events can't be bothered to waste time on the other videos.

Why did you vote for Obama in the first place?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

I can surely find better "boo videos".....I voted for him because I didnt have a clue....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Just to be fair,, Romney is an equal joke and gets booed just as bad or worse...

That's because no one likes either of them and their status in politics is completely artificial and engineered by the puppet masters... in reality they have very little support by anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

TRUE.......The only difference is , Obama has stupid people that show up to see him....Romney has none. ...Ideologically the same,,,,oh except for gay marriage opinions.
edit on 24-6-2012 by avatard because: obamney sucks

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

After reading your statement that the AHA would cost $700 a month there was no point continuing reading your post.

top topics

join