It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out of Jail Free: This Card Intitles You to One Free Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I just awoke from a dream in which the laws were changed in favor of population thinning. It was decided Globally that there is a definite need for population thinning and each and every person was given the "Right" to Kill one person. The law stated that each person had 3 days to send one person to their maker, it could be done in any way they chose, had to be verified as a kill(much like deer are tagged for a license) and if you killed in self defense it counted towered your one kill, therefore making your second, regardless if done in self defense, a punishable crime.

My questions to you are not who it would be or how you would do it so please don't go there, but what I would like to know is
    1. Would you choose to participate?
    2. Would you fear that you are one of the chosen for elimination?
    3. How would you survive it without breaking the law?
    4. What do your answers say about you?

Edit to add: My answers are
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. Find a place outside of Dodge
    4. I have done wrong in my life and hurt others due to lack of forethought and should change this about myself.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Jeeze...what did you eat before you went to bed?

I would not participate because the only people I ever have the urge to exterminate are the ones that I am sure would be exempt from this program. TPTB
I can't think of anyone that wants to kill me so I'm not really worried there.
I would defend myself in that scenario the same way I do now. Stay well armed and very alert.
I don't know what my answer says about me. It's too early to think that hard.

Sounds like your dream might make a good movie plot.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Neysa because: new question

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
1. Would you choose to participate?

Hmmmm. It depends. If there were a clause where you could choose "Pacifist" and then put on the "No-Kill" list, I would say no. But if I'm fair game, then so is that jerkwad from highschool that made my life a living hell.

2. Would you fear that you are one of the chosen for elimination?

I don't know of anyone who would truly want me dead. BUT, that doesn't mean some random person wouldn't just pick me off anyway.

3. How would you survive it without breaking the law?

Move?

4. What does your answers say about you?

Basically...if I can get "Exempted" for not participating, then I wouldn't. But if it's not an option, then that guy is going down.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I got all excited when I read your title.

Just kidding.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Considering a vast majority of "murders" go unsolved, why would I feel the need for a legal way to go about it?
Many who are listed as just missing, are never considered statistically as a murder.
Many one time killers I would imagine will never be brought to trial as they just might slip through the cracks.
Kind of like robbing a bank, do it once and they cannot profile you, no trail no hunt.
So knowing this you would know that EVERYONE already has a free one time pass at just about everything.
But would I participate?
I cannot say as given my idea, I already have a free pass just for being born.

Every day is a crapshoot you may get shot in front of your house or you may get hit by a bus, or a train.
Why worry about it?

Like I have outlined above, I survive it by doing what I do, living.

My answers say I have no need for anyones rules or guidelines or laws or mandates as I already have my own natural set of laws built in when I was born.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

1. No.
2. No.
3. Stay connected and stay in the moment.
4. That I'm making some progress.

Interesting dream.

top topics

join