It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Reporter Infiltrates Security Firm to Expose London Olympics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There are lots of valid arguments for an potential terrorist or operational false flag attack during the Olympic Games.
Now all we can to for now is theorize various scenarios until something does or does not occur. Should some form of attack take place then ATS will be all over it with extreme scrutiny concerning the 'official' line of investigation.

On the other hand if nothing were to occur then safe is safe.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by McGinty

have a wee read of this........www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
i dont know much about explosives but 20 kilo ov amonniam nitrate getting passed a traind dog is shocking
edit on 25-6-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

Yes, worrying indeed. The story itself is virtually an invitation.

I still think that there's a strong possibility the materials are already onsite.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

iv requested for the mods to move it mistake on my part putting it in this section

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
WRONG FORUM!!! MODS, PLEASE MOVE AS THIS WILL NOT GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES IN AN 'OFF TOPIC' FORUM... THIS IS VERY 'ON TOPIC', sorry for caps but I'm pretty pissed that the OP put this in an off topic forum.

Why is this in the general chit chat forum? I almost didn't click it because I thought it was just, well, general chit chat.

moves it to other current events.

MUCH BETTER

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

the mods put it there i just asked for it to be moved to the suitble bord,

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Move along nothing to see here... I'm a prophet and nothing will happen at this years Olympic games. So prove me wrong? You doom and gloom guys just keep 'praying' for the end but don't have the onions to do anything about it. So I'll sit here comfortably and watch the Olympics go off without a hitch.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
im listening now
thanks OP
i will say G4S also drive around dropping and picking up moneys from banks etc
most of the time they look so easy to overthrow and you could get away with a good haul of cash

i was a traffic warden (boooooo,hissss) at a major shopping complex for some time so i saw these guys everyday they were a complete pain in the ass parking anywhere they felt with major arrogance problems aswell

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Cool article - great thread.

I have been saying for months that something is going to happen during the London Olympics. I know a lot of people have worried over the same thing.

Hmmmm.....the deal in Syria / Iran....... London.......timing is everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think its time to do something, I myself have got a bug out bag ready, I am going to keep first aid kits and basics in my work bag.

My friends and family will think I am mad but I am going to push this on them, I would rather they think I am mad then them get hurt or worse.

If this "Reporter" is just messing about then that is fine but alot of people in the UK feel something is happening!

It is time we get ready for what is coming...even if it is nothing (Which I more believe)

Better to be safe then sorry....

I also just found this:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-6-2012 by Bishbop09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

arganteina is pissed at the uk right now too

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bishbop09
I think its time to do something, I myself have got a bug out bag ready, I am going to keep first aid kits and basics in my work bag.

My friends and family will think I am mad but I am going to push this on them, I would rather they think I am mad then them get hurt or worse.

If this "Reporter" is just messing about then that is fine but alot of people in the UK feel something is happening!

It is time we get ready for what is coming...even if it is nothing (Which I more believe)

Better to be safe then sorry....

Better safe than sorry indeed. I keep a bug out bag ready at all times.

I have convinced my share of people to at least prepare some type of emergency kit. I tell them to make sure they have enough food / water / supplies for at least three days.

I hope the best for you! I'm sure it's nothing.
(fingers crossed)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well I am in Hemel Hempstead, just out side North London, so I am worried I am going to be too close.

How do you think the roads will be? I myself don't drive but other family members do.

My nan has a big country house up north, about 100 miles away, big walls and big doors, I worry the roads will be too jammed to drive?

If not I can find a tree some place to climb I guess

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bishbop09

I don't know but yeah you'd have to think it would be a nightmare trying to get out of a big city.

That's one of my worries about Phoenix. We're not as congested here but there are still 4-5 million people in the valley. There will be looters and anarchists to deal with. Then there will be some people who will take advantage of the opportunity to seek revenge on an ex-lover or the boss who needs a good ass-kicking or the neighbor down the street who has been pissing him off for the past five years. (hard to believe but I think some people are that crazy.)

Don't forget about the average guy who is just scared #less but happens to have a gun! That is the guy you really need to worry about. He's in a defensive state of mind like a true survival mode. Everything will be perceived as a threat even things that aren't like other normal people just trying to survive. That guy is the average Joe and there are going to be thousands of them shooting each other for silly reasons.

Over in London you probably don't have the gun problem but there are other weapons.

If it happens here I'm just going to find some place to hunker down for a couple few days. I think being on the streets is a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well I am 70% sure nothing will happen, but I am sure gonna be ready just if the other 30% of me is right!

I just hope what ever it is, if there is anything, it is not nuke related!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Bixxi3

The guy claims to have infiltrated the IRA back in the day. If true then this guy has balls of steel!

If true, then I have seen these balls you speak of! I call them Sun and Moon.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
Stolen Uniforms...
Ability to sneak in anything...
Pictures being taken of mock set up...
200,000 casket linings...
Prepared to Evacuate London...

Well... I know where I'm NOT going this summer...

From everything you posted, it almost seems as if 'they' are asking for it!

How long have they had to prepare for this? C'mon!

Pathetic...

Most of this doesn't sound ominous -- it sounds like prudent "prepare for anything" measures.

The MAIN thing that should be a worry is the non-English speaking foreign troops with lax security. If this isn't a "honey pot" to allow the Bad Guys easy access so that they can THINK they've infiltrated and won't be poking for other soft spots -- then it's a sign of a corrupt and incompetent security group.

The US has that problem; the people corrupt enough to get the jobs of Security end up either being so self serving or so incompetent, they are worse than the threats they pretend to spend billions defending us from. Not all -- since Obama has done a better job than Bush staffing with people NOT from Liberty University or just a donor -- but good portion of security bureaucrats are still from the Bush era.

But I don't know enough about English politics to know if they are already selling out to multinationals like we are.

>> If the reporter/infiltrator is freaked out about the need for coffins and drones -- well, that shows poor judgement -- but the fact that they are able to infiltrate shows that at least ONE LAYER of security isn't very good. Hopefully (and likely), the Brits will have tighter control on the other rings. The reporter probably got to the level of "mall security guard" after all. These people in uniform are basically going to show you to your seat at the stadium -- only slightly more access than the visitor who bought a ticket.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

Yes, they are contracting alot of their work to G4S, theres been a fair bit on the bbc recently

www.bbc.co.uk...

p.s. sorry this appeared a bit out of place! it was my first post and didn't expect it to do that!
edit on 25-6-2012 by littlespy because: apology!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

The same ptb operate every other country to so i guess it's worldly

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I have listened to much of Rik Clay and find his interpretation very intriguing.

2012 and the London Olympics Connections?
This discussion covers a wide variety of interconnected subjects which all correspond with the NWO Conspiracy and the 2012 Olympics.
Scary thing is, Rik Clay Supposedly Commited Suicide shortly after the release of this content.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
G4S also run private prisons lol
includeing parc prison in bridgend south wales
they have crap training

like i said on many topics on the olympics
lets just sit on the fence and watch

people still think nothings going to happen lol SHEEP.............

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I worked in security for over ten years. In my last role I provided security management for several corporations and large businesses in my city.
I could have told everyone how this would be going without needing to be in there and involved.

When you have an event of this scale, there are going to be a lot of holes in security. When you're talking about event management, even festivals with 100,000 people cannot cope with the crowds. Searching is usually done on a one in five scenario at peak times. For every individual actually searched another four get in without being checked. It's done this way as a kind of compromise, keeping people moving while the prospect of searches "should" be enough to put off anyone trying to sneak anything in.

Of course, this method really only works on drug dealers and people trying to sneak drink in. When you're dealing with a global event like this you cannot keep to those standard search protocols.

It should be different when you have en event like the Olympics. But it won't be, because there are corporations involved who will cut costs at every opportunity.

The most important thing about this guys investigation is the "event management company" that seems to be so secretive.

When you consider the evidence we've seen of previous attacks, and the involvement of mysterious front companies, you have to treat this is a huge alarm bell ringing out.

Why is there an unknown company, that no one has ever seemingly heard of, directly involved in security for the London Olympics? It makes absolutely no sense and this alone should have people selling their tickets and making plans to leave the area during the games.

I am not one of those people who immediately assumes that something is going to happen, it takes something to get me concerned, but this strange and seemingly "fake" company is enough.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join