It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS from UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello I'm a male and live in the UK. Whilst at university in the UK I became deeply fascinated by all the many thousands of different UFO videos on the web. As a result after spending sometimes hours looking at different videos I would find some videos about ancient civilisations and their connections to the 'Annunaki' or Ancient Astronauts whichever suits. All of this bewildering evidence that perhaps our past may not be as it seems, led me on to ATS eventually. I have branched out into all different topics of conspiracy theories, however, more recently perhaps the last 2 years, I have been extremely interested with the conspiracy theories ( I don't believe they can be called conspiracy any more ) with the Banks and NWO at the centre point of my interests, along with many other topics relating to events that are happening or are predicted to happen in the course of this year. What has really struck me was that, 4/5 years ago whilst first reading threads ATS I saw predictions and theories that 2011/12 would be the years where wars would be fought in Iran,Syria,Libya which would supposedly escalate into WW3, in the last few weeks alone it seems as though these 'prediction' are actually playing out almost exactly as I read years ago!

So, this is probably the most part of what I am interested in as it effects almost everyone on the planet so it is very difficult for me to simply ignore what is going on across the globe as events which are unimportant.

I am very excited to finally have joined ATS, I look forward to posting some many 'epics' in the coming weeks/months as I do believe I have a serious amount of knowledge built up over the years. Of which, I hope may interest many people in the face of the rapidly deteriorating state of the planet due to the will of a greedy/murderous/nefarious few people/families which basically rule the world, keeping billions of humans distracted and unaware of this.

Bit of an introduction, I will be working on a thread which should hopefully be up very shortly.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hi .
Welcome to ATS . UK here too .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hello my fellow UK citizen!

Welcome to the forums,

Your in Good Faith,

Just Chris - ATS Regent-to-be

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hello, also from the UK.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BulwarkOfTruth

I don't believe they can be called conspiracy any more

Just a small point but I think you meant to say They can't be called theories anymore, and for some of them that is certainly true.

Any way I'm in the UK too and I welcome you to ATS. Have a great time and I look forward to seeing you around here. As you have been a lurker for sometime I'm sure you'll fit in really well.

It's certainly an interesting forum to be part of.

Btw where abouts in the UK are you? I'm in brum

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome from the south East corner of our country

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Uk here too.
Will look forward to your posts in the future.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride, but buckle up good...

Des

edit on 24-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the site, Im a UK member also. Very much looking forward to seeing your threads, (and i dont mean what you wear out on a saturday night).

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hiya! From North West England, an area once referred to as the 'bum hole of Britain'.

Welcome to ATS, look forward to reading your 'epic' threads.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
okay okay...I'm from Montreal but I'd also like to Welcome you !!!

Enjoy & Have Fun !!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from the USA!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hi, im from nottingham - welcome!

can't be arsed to say anything more, theres a game on

much love, stu

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
G'day from australia . Its a sometimes fun place sometimes not so funny .Having said that, have fun here
Just uploaded my avatar.For a computer novice, i am wrapped ,i worked out how to do it on my own pretty much ,hope you work it out just as easily cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

welcome, i too am from uk, yorkshire to be more precise. i look forward to seeing your posts

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello, thank you for your welcoming messages!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad to have you aboard! I look forward to seeing your posts and threads around the board!

Peace and love.

Truth_2012

edit on 24-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join