It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more worship of the troops

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You won't be asking Jesus because he died on the cross for believers and not for those who want psychopaths to run your life. The country is caving in eveything and the politicians stink (Cheney.)

Yeah the world is getting crazier everyday. A creature in the woods perhaps that can only crawl around and sound like a Darth Vader wannabee (Dick Cheney.) So..about to watch a Tale of two cities I guess.
edit on 26-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: as

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by seagull

As a moderator I do not want to make you upset... I know I am a guest here... however I disagree slightly with your statement...

The Vets are the ones who earned your right to speak freely... it is given to american citizens as an inheritance from our forefathers and the vets are the ones who pay the bill with the tree of liberty...

The vets are not buying time they are probably paving the way for the government to start the antichrist form of government that has been in the works since the days of the bible. The video has a lot of bull in it, but some truth with the talk about imperial law.

I respect Generals like Dempsey who argue against war and they have the brass and metals to prove their courage and bravery and they have common sense. They live in reality and yet the media tries to make them look like sheepish and cowardly or traitors.
edit on 26-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: as

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Some of you military bashers need to put your heads on straight.

Fact: Politicians and Lawmakers and by extension the people that elected them are responsible for the wars.

the soldiers that fight in them do what is asked of them and are not capable starting a war;

As a member of the armed forces, I was never ASKED to do anything, we are TOLD what to do. Very different things..you ever served?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Some of you military bashers need to put your heads on straight.
Fact: Politicians and Lawmakers and by extension the people that elected them are responsible for the wars.
the soldiers that fight in them do what is asked of them and are not capable starting a war;

And if nobody joined the military, they'd have nobody to send.

Why stop at that? If everybody was peaceloving, we wouldn't need a military in any country
Common now. Please be realistic.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join