It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The video that 9-11, OS movement cant handle and rather pretend it dosnt answer EVERYTHING!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin

Originally posted by goou111
hi all

longtime lurker 1st post

just 1 question

why did osama bin laden admit to 9/11? you guys never address this

but theres videos of him proudly admitting that they planned and executed 9/11

but there is no videos of obl saying the american government was behind it

why would he become the most wanted and hated man in the world if he didnt do it

it makes 0 sence
edit on 25-6-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Videos were clearly faked. This is and has been admitted.

I realize this is so far out there it will be deemed a "Nut" theory but, it does not take away from the fact it is true. The sooner people realize how corrupt the GOV is the sooner we can take back the country.

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: spelling

ok say there faked lol

was every bin laden video we saw the last 12 years faked?

he wasnt smart enough to actually make one saying all those others are fake?

he couldnt ever once not once say he didnt do it, he was being set up, the us government is behind it

not once

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

hi all

longtime lurker 1st post

just 1 question

why did osama bin laden admit to 9/11? you guys never address this

but theres videos of him proudly admitting that they planned and executed 9/11

but there is no videos of obl saying the american government was behind it

why would he become the most wanted and hated man in the world if he didnt do it

it makes 0 sence

Videos were clearly faked. This is and has been admitted.

I realize this is so far out there it will be deemed a "Nut" theory but, it does not take away from the fact it is true. The sooner people realize how corrupt the GOV is the sooner we can take back the country.

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: spelling

ok say there faked lol

was every bin laden video we saw that last 12 years faked?

he wasnt smart enough to actually make one saying all those others are fake?

he couldnt ever once not once say he didnt do it, he was being set up, the us government is behind it

not once

Osama was a CIA asset for many years and later turned into the scapegoat. Understanding the extent and maniacal extremes these 'people' will go is tough, I admit but, again,.. it does not make it any less true.

Search 'Fake Osama video" yourself.. Watch a few of these: www.youtube.com...

Good rule of thumb: Anything MSM demonizes, go the other direction and you are heading the correct way.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

FYI: Osama DID make a video DENYING responsibility for 911
www.youtube.com... .0.0...0.0.

Osama even said it was, in so many words "An inside job."

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

ok the youtube video you posted is the only real one right?

all the others are faked lmao

look he proudly admitted to it.. get that through your head

he was proud of doin it... he did it

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

In the "FAKE" video of course he proudly admitted to it as "THE ACTOR" was reading from the script.

This video sums it up fairly well:
www.youtube.com...

Osama DENIED involvement of 911. Website were downed posting this video, Facebook, Twitter accounts closed posting said info. Youtube deleted many accounts posting said information.
There was a concerted effort to keep Osama's REAL video denying involvement off the net.

OSAMA DENIES INVOLVEMENT HERE:

Osama died many years ago. It seems like they could resurrect him, make him the boogieman again, then kill him again so many are so gullible to "PROPAGANDA".

OSAMA QUOTE:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.

Later, another video tape miraculously appeared to validate his guilt in the attacks. The video tape, showing a man who was allegedly Osama bin Laden discussing and bragging about his role in the 9-11 attacks, was shown on American television along with Arabic-English translations of the conversations. Did you know that this tape has since been recognized as a fake? Not many news media reported this. The "Osama" in the tape is actually a known Egyptian militant who is not as tall and much too heavy to be Osama. I'll just bet you didn't know that tape was a fake! It wasn't reported on CNN.

SOURCE: www.debunkingskeptics.com...

That is merely one source of THOUSANDS. Do some research yourself for Pete's Sake!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easybreezy

What a hamster wheel this is. What's important here is that you have a bunch of people in government telling you THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED and then you have people who actually do these sorts of things for a living telling you no it could not be the way they said. We all know government is full of liars and scumbags. All one has to do is look at just about any year and all the scandals that are brought to light.

As for layman's opinion's...no offense to that person but given such an admission should we really expect that this person a) watched the whole video and more importantly b) understood it? It's a 2hr documentary so it's clear by his own admission and timing of first post that he also did not a) watch the film and b) even cares to watch the film. "Video's are not evidence". Enough CSI for you. It's great evidence. I'm not sure I'd be spending so much time on a "layman's" opinion. Whoops I just did.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If you're really a longtime lurker you would know that there are a myriad of reasons why he would take credit for the 9/11 attacks.

1. He did want the attacks to take place to further his agenda of attacking the occupiers of Saudi Arabia.
2. He was created by the CIA back when the Soviets were in Afghanistan and he is a wonderful "boogie man" to cause fear in America, thereby getting the people to demand protection and security from the government, even if it means sacrificing civil liberties. Its classic psy ops.
3. He is a terrorist that will gladly take credit for any attack on the U.S. even if he had little or no direct involvement.

Pick one or all, it doesn't matter. It doesn't really take a lot of mental gymnastics to figure that out. You must be getting paid by 911files employers. You guys really look foolish and are very transparent. Give me a break. Get a real job!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but the OS lap dogs will ignore everything that is outlined in this video. It's hard coming to grips with something so tragic yet covered up by your own government. I still say, what's the harm in having an unbias investigation into 911. The cost of the investigation is peanuts compared to the amount of money they spend on one fighter jet.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Not in the state of N.C. Sorry I amy have been eroneous in saying nationwide.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by kwakakev

However, I do agree that the WTC7 collapse seems particularly odd. I would not agree that demolition is the ONLY viable explanation for the collapse, but it certainly seems to have about as much merit as the NIST explanation does (to me anyways).

hahahaha. "as much merit as the NIST explanation " bullcrap.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Sorry to say, but the OS lap dogs will ignore everything that is outlined in this video. It's hard coming to grips with something so tragic yet covered up by your own government. I still say, what's the harm in having an unbias investigation into 911. The cost of the investigation is peanuts compared to the amount of money they spend on one fighter jet.

Neurolinguitics has the gullible programmed. Their Cognitive Dissonance is so strong, admitting our GOV is capable of such a thing would devastate them.
I was shocked too when I came to the realization 911 was a staged event.
Maybe if these deniers watch "A Noble Lie" they would see just how evil the GOV truly is?
www.youtube.com...

Look at all of history for Pete's Sake. The Maine, Tonkin, USS Liberty on and on...
www.whale.to...

The truth will not be televised!!!

OK City was meant to bring about the Patriot Act but, the bottom feel through so damned fast it never happened.
The first WTC bombing was orchestrated as well. People just WILL NOT ADMIT IT.. If the CIA MI6 etc and the corruption within are own GOV did not exist. There would be NO TERRORISM! They are behind it all. They create FEAR and Boogiemen to justify wars and the trillions they waste and pocket.

Obama Bush Reagan Clinton could get on national TV and SAY it was and they'd deny it!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have to apologize for taking up your time again, but remember, I know almost nothing about 9/11 and I'm trying to figure out the excitement here over it.

Please, someone, just use a few sentences to tell me why I should care about it now and start devoting time to looking into it? I listed my questions a couple of pages back.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for going your own directions and completely ignoring that I actually watched the entire video and responded to it. No one has responded to my responses, so I can only assume that I have gone over your heads with my effort and proven that you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Please, someone, just use a few sentences to tell me why I should care about it now and start devoting time to looking into it? I listed my questions a couple of pages back.

Personally, I've gotten some good out of researching the events of 9/11.

The whole field of structural engineering is a fascinating one. Learning about impact physics (planes) and buckling modes (collapse initiation) are eye openers.

And since I have a minor in psychology, studying how truthers disregard the entirety of evidence and allow their cynical view of anybody with demonstrated experience and expertise in the relative fields cuz they distrust anybody with any "authority" ( I guess like teachers? ) to be fascinating.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

Where were you on 9/11/2001 and the days after? I was watching and listening. The news widely reported Osama Bin Laden's public denial and condemnation of the attack within weeks, I think within days, after the attack. The passage of time, the myriad layers of propaganda since then, and all the misinformation and shaping of history that has occurred since September 11, 2001, will not change the fact of his denial and condemnation of the attack the week or month it happened.

How old are you? Were you barely out of mommy's womb in 2001?
edit on 6/28/2012 by dubiousone because: Correction of date error.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

Personally, I've gotten some good out of researching the events of 9/11.

The whole field of structural engineering is a fascinating one. Learning about impact physics (planes) and buckling modes (collapse initiation) are eye openers.

And since I have a minor in psychology, studying how truthers disregard the entirety of evidence and allow their cynical view of anybody with demonstrated experience and expertise in the relative fields cuz they distrust anybody with any "authority" ( I guess like teachers? ) to be fascinating.

Attacking "truthers" as a category with such stupid broad brush blather instantly destroys your credibility.

You clearly have learned nothing at all about structural engineering, impact physics, buckling modes, or even elementary school Newtonian mechanics form your failed efforts at researching the events of 9/11/2001.

You say:

"* * * they distrust anybody with any 'authority' ( I guess like teachers? ) * * * ."

Actually, "they" recognize a lie when they hear one, unlike someone on this thread who thinks he or she is a teacher. You have laid bare for all to see the limitations of a having a minor in psychology.
edit on 6/28/2012 by dubiousone because: Clarification.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have to apologize for taking up your time again, but remember, I know almost nothing about 9/11 and I'm trying to figure out the excitement here over it.

ATS has many well presented thoroughly researched threads on the subject of why you should care about what happened on 9/11/2001. It was a world changing event. It is absolutely astounding that almost 11 years after the event you come here asking "why I should care about it now?"

edit on 6/28/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Dear dubiousone,

Thanks for responding. I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed of astounding you. Perhaps I misphrased my question.

As far as I can tell (and I didn't look at the 8,000+ threads because they seemed to be arguments over "Whodunit"), the various theories and stories make at least one of the following charges.
1.) The US caused the explosion, knew about it in advance, or both.
2.) At least one Arab country caused the explosion, knew about it in advance, or both.
3.) At least one terrorist group caused the explosion, knew about it in advance, or both.
4.) Israel knew about it in advance. (I don't know of a theory that says Israel blew it up, but I suppose there's bound to be something in those 8,000 threads.
5.) A combination of those.

OK, have I got it covered? Look just for a moment at me. I'm not a diplomat, intelligence agent, structural engineer, historian, or politician. I vote every chance I get, and I'm a minor donator to a couple of causes. What am I supposed to do differently in my life if one of those options turn out to be true?

It seems that the only purpose of these different theories is to take the blame off people the theorist happens to like, and put it on those he doesn't like. So what's the point now? If our government was going to do anything, it had chances under Bush and Obama, but nothing happened. Will Romney do anything different?

Should I change my vote? What should I do differently? I know this makes a difference to a select group of people, as I've pointed out, but does it to the average Joe? (Or Charles, in this case.) Yes, there is a ton of information out there, but why focus my energy there as opposed to something else?

It may be a mental failure on my part, but show me that it's really life-changing now and I'll help you get to 9,000 threads.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Why should you care? Look around. Notice anything different?

Our country is a bloated lemming rolling toward the cliff. It will be interesting to experience what happens when it reaches the edge of the bottomless pit.

The topic is well covered by others on ATS who have done countless hours or work, whose threads are well researched, well written, well argued, and thoroughly supported. It's pointless for me to try and re-do what they have already done so well during the past 11 1/2 years.

edit on 6/30/2012 by dubiousone because: Shortened the rant.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by easybreezy
reply to post by 911files

What is so hard about watching a video? Then discussing its fact's? Or if in fact it has any flaw's?

Or are you just helping in proving my point?
edit on 24-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

Videos are NOT evidence. They are someone's cherry-picked compilation designed to support their belief. I don't watch silly YouTube videos of such design because they are a waste of time. And what is your point? That is usually outlined in the thread title. I'm still trying to figure out who the "OS movement" is.

Is the stuff beamed to your tv 'evidence'? Why is that more believable than an alternative media video?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join