It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by hesse
After reading Joseph P. Farrell´s books, I actually think this is more plausible than space aliens coming all the way to earth just to crash their ship. If it is one of those Kammler secret SS projects it will be covered up by the MSM- S+Fedit on 24-6-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by zazzafrazz
members here say its to get book sales and i agree
Hello friends, I have not written anything here in a while, can maybe be explained by the fact that I have really been out there… I will drop you some of my believes:
1. I do not believe that the circle is a wreckage of an flying craft from WWII till recent time (or from some thousands of year back for that matter).
2. I do not believe the circle is a wreckage of any kind of known floating vessels from the past or from modern time.
3. I do not believe the circle is a construction made by someone after the ice age (submarine bases etc included).
4. I do believe the surface of the circle is made of mineral.
5. I do believe that the surface looks like concrete through the ROV camera but I do not believe it’s made of concrete.
6. I do believe that the very strait lines and angular formations we can see on the side scan sonar image from last year really exists. The odd thing is that I thought, before this expedition that when we could get close these shapes maybe should appear not being so straight as on the side scan sonar image, in reality they are even straighter! It really looks like constructed parts on the circle.
7. I do believe it might have been volcanic activity in the area and even on (or in) the circle after the ice age, or before, but then it do not fit with what we know about the ice age.
8. I do believe that the circle “rests” on top of what looks like an pilar of rock, raising approx 8 meters above the surrounding bottom. The circle it self appears to be approx 4 meters thick. In other words, the top of the circle raises 12 meters above the surrounding bottom.
9. I do believe we must find out on the next expedition if the circle and the pillar are fixed in one piece or if they are separated in some way.
10. I do believe that the path, or the track, is a ridge raising slowly up from the bottom to a height of approx 8 meters above the surrounding bottom. I also believe that the ridge is made of softer material than the pillar and the circle.
“What I do not believe because I know, is the fact that we found a round hole approx 25 cm in diameter going straight into the surface of the circle, how odd is not that? How deep? No idea, we just saw it for some seconds before we decided to back off to preserve the visibility for the divers that was going down later on. They did not find the hole though. It might be some more holes, at this moment we do not know.” – Well some comments on that before I continue with some more believes. Cheers