It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of AA shooting at Turkish F4E

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The video as can been seen was taken from civilians who were having a quiet time on the beach. There is an actual military video but as i was told its not clear if and when the Russians are going to allow its public release that distinctly shows the fighter being hit and breaking apart. The fighter has and did enter Syrian air space an as such they acted in self defense. No crime or act of war, its purely an act of self defense.

edit on 24-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What load of rubbish! Your children are to be a sacrifice to the war machine on that as evidence?Jet noise but no jet.Gun fire in the air equal's what?This reminds me of all the Libyian hoaxes over and over again.I could create this myself for $5.00.Only fool's rush in.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i cant see it

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I totally agree with you that this was self defense by the Syrians, they had every right to defend them selves against an invading warplane, they acted as every sovereign nation should against a neighbor which is considered hostile to them and harboring the extremist opposition, just like Turkey should have against Israel. If this escalates it will show what kind of a cowardly regime is running Turkey as they allowed Israel to kill Turkish citizens and invade their airspace over Cyprus and did nothing, but they get enraged and act when a weaker sovereign nation like Syria defends itself. May peace be upon the Turkish pilots who got caught up in their governments dirty work, hope they are ok.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That was not AAA fireing it was small arms. Syria has missiles, russian missiles.
With that short burst of small arms fire they would be lucky to sink a rowboat.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I don't get it. Some beach combers shoot off some small arms fire into an empty sky? Looks like they were enjoying their day at the beach though.

CJ

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Be patient as i mentioned earlier, Russian footage does exist that shows the downing of the jet and the second jet that limped back to its airspace, now, if and when they release it, well that is something entirely different.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
putin flash visit to israel, u.s. mine sweepers off the coast, green light within hours, amphibious assault is being considered.

b 4 nw

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

thats a bit vauge more info

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

thats a bit vauge more info

patience fellow ats'er

www.abovetopsecret.com...