It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

hullo, my name is theor, and i'm new.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i was born in a 1943 short story by the brilliant isaac asimov.

i am not from your planet, and i'm going back home soon..

i only just stumbled across this site, and you guys look like fun, i would like to get to know you.

what do you say, can we play?




posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well you just proved my first point true, in my first thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regardless, welcome to ATS!



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
May i inquire to the planet you doth dwell originally?



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theorRealo
 


Asimov is great,whats your favorite?



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbull88
Well you just proved my first point true, in my first thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regardless, welcome to ATS!



thank you kind sir! i have to say i did enjoy reading your thread! so what's the story with the economics here on "earth"?

are you paid for the quality of your work or the quantity of it?

i'm getting mixed messages from so many sources, i should have known that the best place to start was in the "above top secret" realm..



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
May i inquire to the planet you doth dwell originally?


it is a planet orbiting the star arcturus. although it's really more of what you would probably call a "manufactured" space station.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theorRealo
are you paid for the quality of your work or the quantity of it?


Both. It depends on where you are from, what you do and who you know. And in this economy, employers are looking for both quality and quantity!



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by theorRealo
 


Asimov is great,whats your favorite?


i have most enjoyed researching his "robot stories" collection of short stories, they are very "accurate".



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbull88

Originally posted by theorRealo
are you paid for the quality of your work or the quantity of it?


Both. It depends on where you are from, what you do and who you know. And in this economy, employers are looking for both quality and quantity!


interesting, on my "planet" we are paid in gifts, immediately upon the rendering of service.. what do you mean by the phrase; "who you know"? are you implying you do not "know" some people?



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theorRealo
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

G'day Theor,
Seems you are not alone regarding being from another planet -maybe you can hook-up with justseth from the above links - hes not from around these parts either.

Anyway, welcome friend.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by theorRealo
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

G'day Theor,
Seems you are not alone regarding being from another planet -maybe you can hook-up with justseth from the above links - hes not from around these parts either.

Anyway, welcome friend.


oh, didn't realise seth was already here, that makes me most glad!



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theorRealo
 


G,day from a fellow new member. yeah. you sound troppo enough. should fit in just fine with the rest of us escapees.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I would love to play. Lets get this game started!

(I might also be from a different planet, but I didn't tell you that myself ;] )



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join