It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

second time this has happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was just practicing some self defense like I do every night, listening to music lol... jumping around getting the blood flowing. all of a sudden I stop dead cold, kneel down and pick up a sharp piece of glass sitting right in the centre of the floor. seems normal, but the room i'm in is barely lit, I can't explain it, like some sort of instinct just overcame me and I literally just honed in on it, picked it up instantly. it's not a massive piece, size of a fingernail.

I put this in paranormal studies because, A, this is the second time I have stopped cold in my tracks to pick up a piece of glass that I hadn't stepped on or seen, and to be honest, I was literally just rolling and jumping around all over the place and I can't understand how I didn't hit it.
the first time happened a couple months ago, figured the same thing pretty much, something instinctual

B, because i'm not sure how this glass is ending up in my room to begin with, especially the spot where I picked it up, twice now, same spot. the vacuum has been through here, and no glass has been broken, it's seemingly impossible in all cases. it's like some sort of crazy instinct to avoid it and then to pick it up right when i'm in potential danger, paranormal.
edit on 24-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
you picked a piece of glass of the ground? IMPOSSIBLE

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
you picked a piece of glass of the ground? IMPOSSIBLE

it should have been impossible is what i'm trying to say. I didn't know it was there, and it shouldn't even be there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's probably Bruce Lee just training you.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Break out the microscope and take a closer look at the glass. Maybe someone or something is trying to tell you something.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A few questions for you.

Do you live alone?

If you live with others, have you asked them if they broke a glass?

When was the last time you remember a glass breaking in the house?

Do you feel there could be a connection with the broken glass and a deceased relative?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
A few questions for you.

Do you live alone?

If you live with others, have you asked them if they broke a glass?

When was the last time you remember a glass breaking in the house?

Do you feel there could be a connection with the broken glass and a deceased relative?

I've lived with my grandfather for 22 years in this house.

if he had broke the glass I would've known about it I think, last time a glass broke was in the kitchen (15ish ft away) couple weeks ago.

what the room looked like when I picked it up.
i'm aware your looking at pretty much a black shade, I took the pic where I was standing and how, that's the floor

what it looks like on the floor with the camera light, up close and zoomed a bit.

I couldn't see this thing and the moment I was about to hurt myself on it I dropped down and picked it up in the dark. waved my hand across the rest of the floor just to make sure this was the only thing there, then turned the light on and checked the rest just to be sure. it felt amazing and scary. something 'compelled' me to just grab it instantaneously. and no not jesus, I don't think..

the only deceased anything I think about much is my dog, my war vet grandpa or sometimes my great grandparents. i've had a dream where I saw through his eyes in korea, it was very intense, but i'm not sure he would place a piece of glass to test me, or I don't know, it worked a bit if so.

new topics

top topics

join