It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sryian Rebel Videos Shows Al qaeda Symbol, and Saudi Arabia Flag, Rebel Disinformation on Twet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

0:08
The flag is on the left side, the black and white Al Qaeda Symbol proudly also showing there theme song, which was also seen in some of other videos back in Libya and.

Source ADL

The Al Qaeda flags are there on the ADL site, notice on that the three flags on the top, and compare them they almost look alike.

Meanwhile while i was on twitter i notice a interesting pattern on what i prefer to call it as Rebel Disinformation on Twitter.

Remember that source that the Rebels were planning on using fake videos and fake massacre videos to justify a NATO intervention?

While apparently the Rebels got more creative then before, i will post the video, now the source claims it has taken place in Syria, but i could have swear that video was taken in Libya and not in Syria you will see why.

Published by on Jun 17, 2012 by ktaeb alfaroq
But wait watch this.
Published on Jun 17, 2012 by IslamicRevolutions
That was the same one posted by another group on Youtube calling themselves the IslamicRevolutions.
If that was in Syria why aren't they waving there Free Syrian Rebel Flags?

Now We all know what and the Saudi Arabia flag looks like don't we know? in case you missed it.

On YouTube there is a video showing what it appears to be either terrorists, or mercenaries from Saudi Arabia, proudly showing the flag with the sword placed down so people wouldn't notice.

Of course the video translated as
Announce the formation of a battalion Soldiers of Allah in the mountain Kurds?

So wait? Kurds are actually helping the Sunnis? isn't that Terrorism?

edit on 24-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

join