It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above top sercet in illuminati Trekkies card? Does it refer Savior?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
illuminati Trekkies card image : tieba.baidu.com...
Do you agree?
edit on 24-6-2012 by 37human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ching chong I can't see the image.

Also... No to your question, I don't have to see the image to know that one.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

you go to this web tieba.baidu.com... will see the image.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 37human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Ching chong I can't see the image.

oh my god i loled. horribly stereotypic no doubt tho...

by the by i'm usin rosetta stone to learn schezuan

yeah OP you should fix your link.. this sounds intriguing.

edit on 6/24/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Is this the image you mean? It is one important part of the situation and can help make the difference with the Savior.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yes. It is.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

In all my years working on Trek stuff I have never seen a Klingon wearing glasses....... hmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That's because glasses were never, not once, seen in any form of Star Trek. Working on what Trek stuff? I'm intrigued? I work on Trek stuff too. More like fan art in the form of youtube videos though.
edit on 24-6-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

right now I'm doing a high rez model of the relativity for the gentleman who designed her..after that I have to start on a ship that Eaves designed for another project.

As for glasses never being seen that's not true, Kirk wore glasses in ST2 and 3 because he was allergic to the treatment they had in the 23rd century..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nice! I forgot about Kirk breaking his (antique) glasses. I also thought of Geordi's VISOR as glasses anyway. But, you got me

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I guess illuminati Trekkies Card refer is me.

Since November 9, 2010. European Hadron Collider completion of a lead ion collision experiments. Morning about 9:00 my eyes closed, I suddenly saw the landscape. Forehead nasal every day feel like a hand of two magnets at both endswith a strong line and excluded to the touch when the rebound to open. brain to hear the sizzle.
Share complete description
I wear glasses, but close my eyes and see the picture very clear details. Exactly no myopia. Fully with us ordinary people usually open the eyes to see things exactly the same feeling. but when I close my eye to see the sight clearly feel the center of the screen can not see the transparent vertical tip lemon shape.
November 9, 2010 about 9a.m I hit the right side of the bed close myeyes. Involuntary silently continue to speak about my experience. Brain think. Imports involuntary action. Talked about the seven born to now profoundlyexperience memory. I say all the experience no sound of each finished immediately speak no sound 'no'. whole body suddenly feel kind of like the fear of heights, imagine what will happen in the height fear sank about. the middle of the forehead, eyebrow feel astraight fine-line the middle of the continuing kept very high speed turn left right left right move no stop. to form a vertical pointed lemon shape and fine-line fixed sweep to sweep to shock forehead eyebrow middle of the skin. see the screen and then think about the fine-line about vibrationthe remaining width of about the shape of the screen lemon after lemon shape about the width of the smaller force for the other screen, each screen are the brain to think about change. turn a blind eye to the screen from the first one to think about smaller point. no change. see the screen process to playabout the straight fine-line continuous vibration to form a lemon shape. each image show about 2 to 3 seconds. a total of close my eyes to see a number of different high-altitude city no see my nose tip.I remember a sky is eve. some blue skyBaiyun high-rise. a church.
Began my forehead nasal cavity every day feel our fingers put two magnets of the same polarity to each other together - from the row fold immediately separate the kind of middle of the finger on the touch. Brain to hear the detailed sizzle.
Analogy, it seems to take a round rubber root cut half the remaining half of the rubber roots. Vertically attached to the middle of the two eyebrows skin. Hold down the middle of the half rubber root no stop and move around the skin friction. See a super-HD landscape photos. middle of the photo, a transparent rubber root move transparent objects. read all the photos. forehead daily Post a large magnet Arctic close to another one magnet Arctic. bounce in advance to issue a TV snow picturethe voice .

Currently to only tried once with eyes closed to see the color landscape.

HI I'M K'BOB
That K word as if made ​​by a three-word and a seven-word combinations
Seems to imply that my username: 37human

This Trekkies cartoon look like me

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If the Illuminati cards really bright products ... and bright and can correctly predict future results, ... that this Guangming Trekkies cards display. Must be the the Illuminati most want to change. But are unable to stop going to happenworld events.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
END

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is the most difficult to understand thread on ATS.

37human, I have no clue what you are saying.
If you don't speak English, I understand.
But there's no reference to ATS on that card.

I am amused and slightly concerned.
But more amused...

...and somewhat more concerned?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

your wrong

there's giordis visor

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
could be a gemini, green sash, green is the color of gemini?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Yep, I mentioned Geordi's VISOR two posts below. Although, they aren't really glasses are they? It's more of a hair barrette

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

As you see two shape in this card.I guess that refer sun and nibiru.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

nope.

Kirk pawned his glasses in san Francisco when he went back in time by swinging around the sun in a Klingon bird of prey and going to warp. They needed cash and he sold them because they needed to send a whale to the future to fend off an alien probe in the future.......

There are more.

TOS maybe, They may have not used them in that series.

Edit:
oh and 37human.....

are you AI going bat isht crazy?
or on '___', stuck in a closet with only your smart phone and a can of pringles you think is an opening to another reality?

you remind me of the hybrids that operate the base ships in battle star galactica

JUMP!
edit on 30-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I just share my personal views about this card.My AI is normal.I had not touch or eat '___'.I am not what you say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join