It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Owens - what did he die of?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I searched for "Ted Owens" before posting this thread. It brought up exactly four threads. The one that I wanted to post in has been closed, and it seems for the wrong reasons. I don't know who this "Prophet Yahwe" that keeps being mentioned is, but Ted Owens he is NOT.

Ted Owens, the "PK man", died in 1987, aged 67.
I was just wondering if anyone knows the cause of his death.
Jeffrey Mishlove, from whom I learned about him, doesn't say.

Thanks.

edit on 23-6-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

I have done some searching and I can't find out what he died of...strange. I am going to dig deeper...if I find anything...will let you know.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, isn't it? :-)
And it's not irrelevant, considering his own words about what supposedly happens to people who contact those "intelligences".

Thank you!

edit on 24-6-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
With so many UFO buffs here nobody has a clue? Seriously?
Isn't that odd?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Bumping just in case...
Not much hope invested.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Last attempt.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
According to the book The PK Man, A True Story of Mind Over Matter, Ted Owens died of sclerosis of the liver on December 28, 1987.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

Apparently he could make lightning strike by visualizing it coming from his fingertips.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Whaler

Apparently he could make lightning strike by visualizing it coming from his fingertips.

Yeah or invoking "Big Lornie." I've tried his weather manipulation method in the book How to Contact Space People, not sure if it actually works.

He said he was in contact with a group of extraterrestrials he called the Space Intelligences or Saucer Intelligences. He predicted a major UFO sighting in the San Francisco Bay Area. He supposedly had psychokinetic powers and he predicted a lot of stuff that came true, though he said he caused it.

I've tried his method for contacting the saucer intelligences, I'm not sure if I was successful. You can read the book "How to Contact Space People" and it talks about visualizing a chamber with insect-like creatures in it and you visualize your lips moving to form the words you want to communicate with them. I'm not sure how it's possible that thinking in your own mind could contact extraterrestrials, unless telepathy is real. I don't know if telepathy is real, seems to me it's never been definitively proven.

top topics

join