It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government starting to release Tesla's technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
After Nicola Tesla died, the government swiped up his notes and classified them. Many believe that they contained the keys to technological advances in energy transmission that could have bankrupted traditional power companies.

Now, it seems that wireless transmission of energy is coming to light in plans to power electric cars and other devices. Is the government finally opening the door to Tesla tech to the general public?

US Government Gives UN Classified Tesla Technology to Assist Sustainable Development Scheme

Wireless energy transfer (WET), a.k.a. wireless energy transmission, is the transference of electromagnetic energy transmitted from a central power source without the use of connecting wires.

Tesla’s coil experiments , proving the feasibility of WET, during his experiments in Colorado in the early 1900’s were the pre-cursor to the “inventions” in this field today

In the UK, the induction power transfer (IPT) is the first commercially available wireless electric car charger. HaloIPT , a start-up corporation has released this technology in certain areas of England’s motorways or car parks. Electric cars will be charged automatically when the integrated receive pad is enabled.

General Motors (GM) has invested $5 million into a wireless charging device called PowerMat that uses inductive charging, which transmits electricity via magnets without any actual, physical connection. Since GM is owned by the US government, their new device may have more to do with the release of certain Tesla technology covertly.

Marin Soljačić, assistant professor at MIT, searching for ways to transmit power wirelessly, focused on midrange power that could charge portable devices, such as cell phones, PDAs and laptops. Using the phenomenon of resonant coupling, Soljačić was able to tune two objects to the same frequency to exchange energy.

Occupy Corporatism

Sure looks like Tesla tech to me.

If electric cars were able to recharge while on the go, it could really open up the market for these vehicles. Use of Tesla tech could even make the need for heavy batteries obsolete as the vehicles would be able to draw their power from anywhere.

Aside from a few consumer uses, the article points out that the US may be turning over the tech for the sole use of the UN as a means of forcing the world closer to a one world government.

Soljačić’s technique for resonance transfer of magnetic fields is the perfect technology to further the UN’s movement toward governance over the world’s use of electricity. The UN admonishes carbon dioxide emissions as the direct causation to global warming (although this theory has been debunked by empirical scientific data). With wireless energy transmission, Jerome Glenn, director of the Millennium Project, claims they will avert a “potentially catastrophic” global problem “and eventually open up new energy sources such as solar panels in Earth’s orbit.”

Funding for the UN’s new control endeavor is coming from the National Science Foundation (NSF) in collaboration with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Electric Power Research Institute.

Essentially, the US government is working with the UN to develop wireless energy transmission technology for the express use of the UN.

The support of the US government in the schemes of global governance of the UN locks this once independent nation into being an accessory to the march of the globalist Elite toward one world government.

It figures, they give us a small taste of this tech while withholding the really larger scale applications in order to foster their one world government schemes.

Could it be that TPTB have finally decided that the world is ready for the technology that Tesla discovered so long ago?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Tesla's technology has been used for decades

He invented the first Anti Gravity Machine (UFO) around 1913 I think it was, I remember reading about the invention which was also put in a newspaper article, The first UFO was spotted 5 years after Tesla's invention.

If you have a creative mind LOL you can put all the pieces together and the UFO'S seem to run off the ionospheric electric that he was working on this is what powers the underground cities,

Tesla needed power sources or conductors all over the world, now i know the Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower were built 30 odd years before but if you assume Tesla was being used by certain people to give out knowledge when it was needed to advance society.

These so called attractions could well be Antennas and maybe thats the reason why the rich are putting up large pieces of metal all over the place

Now I know I have a creative mind so if you add in the Rik Clay story coupled with the fact that they killed him are the rich planning an invasion and using the metal as conductors to power the Anti Gravity Machines.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lol is this a serious question? He basically invented the smart phone and many other things. Gosh...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
TPTB will have total control of the population's means to acquire power for electronic devices (computers, automobiles, refrigerators, etc.), and be able to shut it off when it suits their needs.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Unless you bootleg the power projection unit.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I am a long time Tesla researcher. HOwever, i have seen two responses in this thread that have nothing to do ith what I have researched.

Is there a thread on ATS that details all the Tesla tech?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I don't remember ever seeing a thread like that around here. Maybe, if you've done so much research yourself, you should write it yourself.

I'd certainly love to see a thread detailing all the tech he came up with and that has been hidden from us for all these years.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Then by all means look at these threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean, its a place to start.
X

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I don't remember ever seeing a thread like that around here. Maybe, if you've done so much research yourself, you should write it yourself.

I'd certainly love to see a thread detailing all the tech he came up with and that has been hidden from us for all these years.

There is nothing I would add that is new, as indicated by the prior poster. However, my query pertains to:

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Lol is this a serious question? He basically invented the smart phone and many other things. Gosh...

What is the context for his contributions towards the smart phone?

and

Originally posted by jinni73
Tesla's technology has been used for decades

He invented the first Anti Gravity Machine (UFO) around 1913 I think it was, I remember reading about the invention which was also put in a newspaper article, The first UFO was spotted 5 years after Tesla's invention.

If you have a creative mind LOL you can put all the pieces together and the UFO'S seem to run off the ionospheric electric that he was working on this is what powers the underground cities,

Tesla needed power sources or conductors all over the world, now i know the Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower were built 30 odd years before but if you assume Tesla was being used by certain people to give out knowledge when it was needed to advance society.

These so called attractions could well be Antennas and maybe thats the reason why the rich are putting up large pieces of metal all over the place

Now I know I have a creative mind so if you add in the Rik Clay story coupled with the fact that they killed him are the rich planning an invasion and using the metal as conductors to power the Anti Gravity Machines.

I am interested in the anti gravity machine he invented. I recall some of his research, but this seems to be a more concrete story than I am aware of.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Sure looks like Tesla tech to me.

Not exactly what Telsa had in mind. The reason being that his efforts were aimed at transmitting electrical energy through the ground, a hideously inefficient method.

What these systems do is make it so you don't have to plug your electric car (or whatever) into a cable. But you do have to park it above the charger pad (which draws electricity from your home power supply).

Induction charging has been around for quite a while. Your Oral B toothbrush for example.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Shows what I know, I thought he was designing a way to carry a charge in the air, atmosphere.

Nikola Tesla proposed transmission of high-potential, high-frequency alternating current through the earth with an atmospheric return circuit for transmission of power and signals. Tesla's method relied on alternating current to be transmitted through atmospheric strata having a barometric pressure even greater than 130 millimeters of mercury.[61] Tesla proposed to induce current flows by means of electrostatic induction through the lower atmosphere up to about two or three miles above the Earth's surface

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Tesla is one of those guys that is more myth than man. I see nothing so far showing this is based on Tesla's work, or anything saying the US is giving the UN secret Tesla tech.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Those wireless energy transmissions can't be anything worthwhile.
What is known about Tesla is sealed and we only get released different technology.
Based on Tesla using electrostatic waves we will not see action from them only in UFOs.

Official word is there is no ether, so there is no free energy for you.

How do you deny the official word.
Will the Lyne hydrogen recycle furnace or Papp helium recycle engine become popular.
Lyne mentions the demise of the hydrogen torch so people won't make their own hydrogen
and have to buy torch equipment. The official word can always give safety reasons or
even radio interference for stopping work related to free energy.

However so far those free energy technologies have their own difficulties.
Those are only free energy technologies by way of Tesla 50x or 500x speed of light particles
wisely denied to the masses to remain ignorant of Tesla as the first space scientist's
discoveries. This would be the only way Tesla's energy from the environment has manifested
itself. Perhaps less explosive and more contained ways to free energy originating from Tesla
are hidden.

We hear of HAARP and see Tesla headlines that say Earthquake
by Tesla is possible but look at the Tesla Tower compared to a bunch of curly antennas
pointed to the sky. Definitely not what Tesla was taking about. The waves are different and perhaps the only electrostatic waves allowed that must be used are in the flying machine.

The Tesla flying machines witnessed only a few times and more popularized as
UFOs at times are in the hands of corporations and banks and secret government
(mentioned 4 times in the Occult Ether Physics by Lyne out of 41 times secret
came up) . Did Lyne invent the secret government term. I don't think so cause I
have heard the term without any Lyne mention.

Apparently the UFO is worth more secret in media revenue that giving any up.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Tesla transmitted through the Earth and space.
He said so in his words only.

However he lit gas bulbs without wires lighting his lab with an encircling wire loop.
The trick is electrostatic waves bouncing the gas into illumination.

In one wire lighting of filament bulbs there is no earth connection and the
action of charges goes into the air. There is no circular path and no money
for Edison or the power companies, well a reduced consumption due to
lower current except for driving the voltage higher. Tesla said the lighting
was more efficient and didn't say we would save any money.

I suppose a loop on a filament blub lit up but don't think I ever saw that demonstrated.

Since voltage naturally moves charges in the air and in environment and in people
and as Tesla showed, 1891 & 1892, that high frequency goes one way there is a one
way charge transfer from what I figure. Since charge force is greater the gravity force
his ship is a snap to move through the air with great speed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've been saying the same thing regarding classified tesla tech for a while now...post history will show it...

TPTB will only release these insane techs:

1. when they must
2. after they have designed enough control/surveillance tech to safely regulate/monitor it's usage

if both requirements aren't met, lots of control is set to be lost, and the end result is a collapse of "civilization" as we know it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The tower in Colorado Springs.Edison won out for funding from Getty because Tesla wanted to give it away free with a similar system as the one described by the OP.An epic fail for mankind and the seeds of TPTB.
An area to research would be Scalar tech it is based on waves as well.
edit on 25-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The biggest thing to remember is that energy can never be destroyed only transfered, therefore we already know the is an unlimited supply of energy out there for us we just need to learn how to harness it.Our sun will eventually die but one day we will learn how to obtain energey independant of our own sun. There is nothing to fear in terms of energy apart from our own governments.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
" amateurs" are doing this already for a while, here is just one example:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As much as i love Tesla, i think he got it wrong with wireless energy transmission. We have no idea of the effects that pumping huge amount of energy/magnetic fields through the air will have on the human body. We are already surrounded by a soup of electromagnetic pollution: radio, tv, cell phones, wi-fi, high voltage transmission lines.. and that's just the Earth based sources...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's probably a good thing the wireless electricity tech was never implemented to the public.
Think of how much more control they'd have over each and every one of us.
We'd be almost 100% reliant on that energy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join