A Question for the Obama Haters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

How can anyone support this drone crazy lunatic? Lets not distract with partisan nonsense... not being an American, you might find this hard to understand.

Being American, I actually expect you to not understand. no offence.

How does me being American have anything to do with my opinion. That is a stupid thing to say. Americans must be the least informed population of people in the West. You really think someone from outside your borders cant understand your simpleton, watered down politics?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Romney said he's not worried about the poor.

Romney said that he always keeps his promises.

I'd rather worry about what a president has not been able to accomplish as a result of an obstructionist Congress, rather than have a president and worry about the things he says he's going to do.

link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Republicans are the ones that kicked all this expanding of government off.
really ??? we've had a Democratic congress since 2006 but the Republicans started this spending spree eh ??

link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

How can anyone support this drone crazy lunatic? Lets not distract with partisan nonsense... not being an American, you might find this hard to understand.

How does me being American have anything to do with my opinion. That is a stupid thing to say. Americans must be the least informed population of people in the West. You really think someone from outside your borders cant understand your simpleton, watered down politics?

So, to recap, you think all Americans are stupid, but then think anyone questioning your specific understanding of a specific topic is somehow questioning the ability of ANY foreigners?

Your hubris is massive.

link   

Originally posted by CB328
There are a lot of people hating Obama who claim that it's because they care about the constitution (though I don't remember them ever discussing it before Obama was elected). I guess the main beef (the one that makes sense) is the NDAA bill that apparently gives the Government the power to classify citizens as terrorists and take away their constitutional rights, and I agree this is a serious problem.

So my question for the anti-Obama fanatics is this- do you honestly believe that Bush, McCain or Romney would have vetoed this bill? And if the answer is no, then why single out Obama?
edit on 23-6-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

And this is where the left fails.

They direct the narritive so that anyone who disagrees with the policies of Obama have to first, be painted as a hater.

I hate olives. Even in martinis.

I disagree with Obama's political course.

See the difference?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

So my question for the anti-Obama fanatics is this- do you honestly believe that Bush, McCain or Romney would have vetoed this bill? And if the answer is no, then why single out Obama?

First,you lump ALL those people into the same position. Only Bush and Obama,were/are Presidents. Second, Obama "promised" Transparency. Being the Liar,and manipulator he is,he should NOT get a chance,to serve a second term. I would be hard on ANY President,or Presidential hopeful,who can lie out right,to the American Public.
Obama clearly,is a Liar. Funny thing is this. People who voted for him,will vote again for him,because they obviously don't mind him lying,right to their faces.
edit on 23-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Republicans are the ones that kicked all this expanding of government off.
really ??? we've had a Democratic congress since 2006 but the Republicans started this spending spree eh ??

We are not talking about a 'spending spree'. We are talking about legislation that is linked to the War on Terror. Who started the War on terror? Bush. Republicans. Obama is continuing it when all his original supporters actually thought that he would end the unjust wars in the Middle East and pull back on the 'War on terror'. Instead, he has stepped it up.

Why are you talking about a 'spending spree'?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

So, to recap, you think all Americans are stupid, but then think anyone questioning your specific understanding of a specific topic is somehow questioning the ability of ANY foreigners?

Read that to yourself. it makes no sense just like the rest of the stuff you say.

I didnt say all Americans are stupid so please do not lie.

And the fact is that you said 'American issues' is the thing that stood out about your comment. You are trying to imply that my ability to understand American issues is hindered by the fact that I am not American. That was clear. So dont back peddle.

And again. You are wrong on topic. This is about Obama continuing Republican direction. Not about liberals 'expanding government'.

edit- democrats read from a script but republicans are like a broken record. Everything is about 'expanding government' and 'wealth redistribution' and 'welfare state' isnt it?
edit on 24-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

yeppers, i goofed.
(it was the "expanding government" statement that tripped me up
)
2 threads open and replied to the wrong one ... sorry guys.

back on topic ... and specifically for you Germanicus,
much of this government expanding began during the Carter/Mondale term. (another Democrat)
not sure which Republican(s) you fault but i'm guessing you aren't looking back far enough.

truth be told, this expanding process started waaaaay back, even before those two, with another Democrat ... do you know who ??

Who started the War on terror?
Bush might have coined the phrase but the battles began long before he was POTUS. Achille Lauro ring a bell ??

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Bush
McCain
Romney

Did not "promise":

The most ethical government is US History
Draining the swamp.

The assualt on the second amendment,the NDAA,CISPA.FACTA,ACTA.SOPA, and drones flying over American skies

Then we have Obama care so my question is this:

What part of the US constistution has the Furher upheld and faithfully defended?

Answer NOT A DAMN thing except his own ambition.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I believe Ron Paul would have or will veto the bill...BTW...I'm writing him in...don't give a # if he's nominated anymore or not...You can still legally write in whoever you want to vote in as long as they are an American citizen i believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

My apologizes... I could have sworn you were Australian, but meh... it's whatever.

You being an American, or not... has EVERYTHING to do with your opinion in regards to conversations regarding US politics and government. From developed bias', EXPERIENCES, and over all interactions play a large part in regards to ability to create accurate assessments.

I said that it may be hard to understand, not that you should have no opinion or that it should not be voiced at all...

As well... respect the sovereignty. I don't go around getting into specifics about other countries governments, other than simply outlining that I may disagree with specific policies, but the 'Politics' with in are none of my concern, and none of my business.

Americans the least informed? WOW, tell that to the thousands of people that try and flock here for our education. I know more people with doctorates than I could shake a stick at, many of which are in the field of psychology and political sciences... but yeah, you're right... we're all a bunch of uninformed sheep.

and.... yes I do think that someone can 'comprehend' our Government and politics, to understand... that's a different story. You have to live, eat and breath something before you can even pretend to 'understand'... this is exactly why when I address such issues as civil liberties in China that I do not go into rants about social inequalities... because I'm NOT THERE, I can't trust every little report that comes out, and it is difficult to read between the lines in regards to things that I have much ignorance to.

any ways... keep up with the labels(democrats, republicans, liberals, libertarians, conservatives)... these generalizations are only escaping from defining the individuals for who they truly are and replacing these actions and initiatives with broad, ignorant, and escapist labels that inaccurately describe the situation.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My apologizes... I could have sworn you were Australian, but meh... it's whatever.

i didnt say I was American. You are being stupid. you know what I was saying.

As well... respect the sovereignty. I don't go around getting into specifics about other countries governments, other than simply outlining that I may disagree with specific policies, but the 'Politics' with in are none of my concern, and none of my business.

Its this stuff that boils my blood.

Do you really think your Imperial government does not affect the word????

Do you think I want to know who Mark Rubio is? Who Paul Ryan is? Who that fat [SNIP] from New Jersey is? I dont.

Keep your Imperial military at home and stop with the unfair Imperial trade agreements and the world will leave you alone.

Since you wont leave us alone, we are going to unseat the USD as reserve and destroy you all.

edit-Christie. Thats the fat [SNIP]s name.

You are ripping us all off by keeping the reserve btw. That will end soon. The free ride is almost over.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My degrees are in electronics not polysci but I think I know more than any living Australian about the ins and outs of the country in which I live.The war on terror was started when it crossed over international borders from the middle east.Munich 1972Arafat's boys funded by Iran....and they still are,which blows your nice guys theory all to hell....again, Germanicus, and which clearly is the rock solid reason we will not let them(HAMAS,Al Qaida or any other group Iran runs,which are many) acquire nukes despite the BS that you eat up like christmas pie and puke back up to support your constant ,unending and pointless rant against me and mine.

I am against any and all who are screwing us Obama is the current target/liar. I very strongly doubt Romney will solve anything but the economy.And he has NO SAY about what the UN wants.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Romney said he's not worried about the poor.

Romney said that he always keeps his promises.

I'd rather worry about what a president has not been able to accomplish as a result of an obstructionist Congress, rather than have a president and worry about the things he says he's going to do.

Obama doesn't seem to be to worried about the poor either.

He's helped create millions of them including the biggest one of them all ..... the U.S. Government !!

That's why he needs no more years.

Get ready for "Romney Two-Term".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Its this stuff that boils my blood.

Do you really think your Imperial government does not affect the word????

Do you think I want to know who Mark Rubio is? Who Paul Ryan is? Who that fat [SNIP] from New Jersey is? I dont.

Keep your Imperial military at home and stop with the unfair Imperial trade agreements and the world will leave you alone.

Since you wont leave us alone, we are going to unseat the USD as reserve and destroy you all.

edit-Christie. Thats the fat [SNIP]s name.

You are ripping us all off by keeping the reserve btw. That will end soon. The free ride is almost over.

No... I understand quite well how the 'imperial' United States effects the 'world'. Should I apologize on the behalf of everything that has created this? NO!

All I care to say is... much of the world has positioned themselves into being subjected to such imperialism.

Look... the world is 'becoming flat'... there is an emergence of a 'New World Order'... regardless of what people think and who they pledge allegiance, this will evolve through social interaction and world economies. If it's not these particular individuals, it will be others... it's unavoidable. You don't really think that the world will remain a collection of countries with differing non-democratic governments... each of which with their own little dirty secrets of unfair labor practices and short changed civil liberties do you?

Did we just become best friends?

nce you wont leave us alone, we are going to unseat the USD as reserve and destroy you all.

I agree with the dissolve of the Federal Reserve... but please understand that this is a world issue, not just a USD issue.

Destroy us all? Man... and I thought we had just become friends.

Me? I didn't know that I was around to sign in Wilson who in return signed in the IRS and the Federal Reserve charter. I'm a full blown Ron Paul supporter, so I'd appreciate you settling down a bit with the ignorant accusations. It WILL end soon... I hope, and guess who you will be thanking... Americans!

The free ride?
WTF DO YOU THINK IS SO FREE?
You have quite the nerve implying that anything that the majority of Americans have accomplished is 'free'. Please explain to me exactly what you mean by 'free ride'. Try to do so with out using generalizing terms, ignorant claims, or subjective stances that only aim to suggest that all of the US citizens ride on the coat tails of inequality around the world. The US is not responsible for everything!

It seems as if you are mistaking every action taken by world heads as representative of US involvement. There are very real 'elite' groups that are 'unAmerican' that dictate much of these events. UN ring a bell? What is the UN now the US? Is the Federal Reserve now the US?

this is a joke... I'm done wasting time with this fruitless conversation, please contribute something worthy of responding to... your attacks miss their target worse than Graeme Dann.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Me? I didn't know that I was around to sign in Wilson who in return signed in the IRS and the Federal Reserve charter.

The point is that Woodrow Wilson was American.

America is the centre of the Death Star. Most multi-national corporations register in Delaware.

Americans do have it easier than the rest of us because of the Reserve staus. You do have responsiblity.

I know its not all your fault but the American public are the only ones with the power to fix this whole mess. We cant vote in Imperial election. We should be able to. The Romans extended voting rights to people beyond Rome because the Empire affected their lives. It was only fair. We all should be able to vote in Americas elections. It is unfair that we have no say. It is crazy that most Americans do not even bother to vote.

I do not mean to attack Americans. I want them to have a sense of urgency. These are serious times.

And yes, I know all about Woodrow Wilson. He reminds me of Obama actually. A traitor.

A vote for Obam is giving the Republocrat Regime the green light to do whatever they want. Obviously I do not support Romney but if the best America can manage is a choice between Romney and Obama then Romney is the obvious choice. Obama fooled everyone once. Fool me once....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Romney said he's not worried about the poor. Romney said that he always keeps his promises. I'd rather worry about what a president has not been able to accomplish as a result of an obstructionist Congress, rather than have a president and worry about the things he says he's going to do.

You can do better than throwing out way old Romney blabber. So here is the question I gave to the OP, what would be your answer, if it was for you?

Why keep enabling these flip-flopping, double-speak groups to continue to do NOTHING but blame the failures on political rivals, follow their own agenda, and get you to argue with ME?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Seems people still think the presidency is the highest office in the land where policy is made.

The truth-
You are displeased with all your presidents even when you say you are not,, its not just some or most...yet you continue to play the game

Now back to your regular scheduled programming.
Key word (programming)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Me? I didn't know that I was around to sign in Wilson who in return signed in the IRS and the Federal Reserve charter.

The point is that Woodrow Wilson was American.

America is the centre of the Death Star. Most multi-national corporations register in Delaware.

Americans do have it easier than the rest of us because of the Reserve staus. You do have responsiblity.

I know its not all your fault but the American public are the only ones with the power to fix this whole mess. We cant vote in Imperial election. We should be able to. The Romans extended voting rights to people beyond Rome because the Empire affected their lives. It was only fair. We all should be able to vote in Americas elections. It is unfair that we have no say. It is crazy that most Americans do not even bother to vote.

I do not mean to attack Americans. I want them to have a sense of urgency. These are serious times.

And yes, I know all about Woodrow Wilson. He reminds me of Obama actually. A traitor.

A vote for Obam is giving the Republocrat Regime the green light to do whatever they want. Obviously I do not support Romney but if the best America can manage is a choice between Romney and Obama then Romney is the obvious choice. Obama fooled everyone once. Fool me once....

The point should also be that Woodrow Wilson also wrote a letter to the American people apologizing for signing the charter, as he feared that he had just sold the nations soul to the devil.

I would suggest that Saudi Arabia is at the center of the Death Star, and actually in regards to geographic positioning, as well as economic positioning... this is more appropriate. IMO, but that's up for debate. People love to over look this... it's unfortunate, much of the current situation goes directly back to oil and Saudi investors. on a side note: Who do you think bailed out Arbusto?

The American people are not the only ones with the power to fix all this. It's comments like this that escape the responsibility for each and every individual around the world to create the reality in which we all thrive and prosper.

We all should be able to vote in Americas elections. It is unfair that we have no say. It is crazy that most Americans do not even bother to vote.

1. If you want a vote, be a citizen.

2. Other countries allowed for the US to be in the position that they are in. If you don't like it, stop playing ball. Dissent is alive and healthy in the US, we address and change with accordance to shifting paradigms and necessity of sustainability. Don't be a hater. We are still evolving... simple as that. YOU GET NO PART, your part is to compete, become better... either follow the leader or find strength in allegiance and loyalty to a different nation.

3. It's CRAZY that people bother to vote that don't understand a damn thing about what is going on. It's CRAZY that people think that they should have to vote in another countries elections! Should we continue down the 'Crazy' rabbit hole that is world politics and social interaction?

Can you please reference on stance of Romney's in regards to foreign policy, or economics that you agree with? More interested in the foreign policy...

THE CHOICE IS NOT BETWEEN ROMNEY AND OBAMA! Maybe it takes an American to understand that I guess...

edit: Interestingly enough... this just popped up on ATS:
The Sryian Rebel Videos Shows Al qaeda Symbol, and Saudi Arabia Flag, Rebel Disinformation on Twet

Saudi flag? No way! Who would have thought?

No real point to be made, out of context maybe... but meh, worth mentioning I thought...
edit on 24-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: aa

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join