A Question for the Obama Haters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There are a lot of people hating Obama who claim that it's because they care about the constitution (though I don't remember them ever discussing it before Obama was elected). I guess the main beef (the one that makes sense) is the NDAA bill that apparently gives the Government the power to classify citizens as terrorists and take away their constitutional rights, and I agree this is a serious problem.

So my question for the anti-Obama fanatics is this- do you honestly believe that Bush, McCain or Romney would have vetoed this bill? And if the answer is no, then why single out Obama?
edit on 23-6-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
They're all corrupt..

I wouldn't trust any of them.

The day one becomes honest, I'll probably die.

They all are stuck on this power trip as soon as they hold office.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Democrats are supposed to stop this stuff. You should be asking if Clinton would have allowed it. And the answer is no. Clinton wasnt perfect but at least he acted like he was from the left. What the hell is Obama? How can he call himself a Democrat? How can Democrats support this Drone crazy lunatic?
edit on 23-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Most do believe Bush disregarded the constitution in very much the same way: consolidation of powers outside of the constitution and giving the executive branch far more power than the others.

Although I'd like to see what most thought of Reagan's massive consolidation and power grabs while worshiping small government.

A lot of people on here are Alex Jones fans. I'm not one of them. But, AJ was preaching constitutional breeches every administration since daddy Bush.

I was an Obama supporter. He ruined it for me by extending the Bush era gunrunning, using the DEA to violate states and patients rights with access to medical cannabis, and bringing drones home before the human military. In fact involving the US in more "armed conflict."

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

do you honestly believe that Bush, McCain or Romney would have vetoed this bill? And if the answer is no, then why single out Obama?
what does it matter what any of them would have done ??
Obama signed and implemented it.
i'd be more concerned about who is/will be willing to repeal it, wouldn't you ??

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The less rights terrorists have and the worse they are treated the better, don't fault Obama one bit on that.

If you think that is Obama's major fault, you need to reassess your view of the economy.

Clinton himself once said "It's the economy, stupid."

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What is the point in playing the comparison game. People should just be complaining about the problem as it really is.

I guess the idea of comparison complaints is engrained in the liberal minds because everything since 2007 has been to complain and compare to bush.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by CB328

Democrats are supposed to stop this stuff. You should be asking if Clinton would have aloowed it. And the answer is no. Clinton wasnt perfect but at least he acted like he was from the left. What the hell is Obama? How can he call himself a Democrat? How can Democrats support this Drone crazy lunatic?

How can anyone support this drone crazy lunatic? Lets not distract with partisan nonsense... not being an American, you might find this hard to understand.

So my question for the anti-Obama fanatics is this- do you honestly believe that Bush, McCain or Romney would have vetoed this bill? And if the answer is no, then why single out Obama?

Answer: No

This is only one small piece of the American Pie that many would like to throw at Obama during his clown act in this three ringed circus.

Check out this link... I just came across it today, interesting to say the least...

commieblaster.com...

[align=center]OBAMA'S GOVERNMENT = ORGANIZED CRIME
SEE OBAMA'S ENDLESS, STUNNING LIST OF FELONIES, CRIMES AND ABUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION AND LAW... FAST & FURIOUS, GUNRUNNER, GUN WALKER, GRENADE WALKER, GUNS FOR DRUGS, REZKO, BLAGOVICH, ILLEGAL ALIENS, TAX FRAUD, VOTER FRAUD, IDENTITY FRAUD, CLIMATE FRAUD, REPARATIONS FRAUD, OBAMACARE FRAUD, POSSE COMISTATUS, POLICE STATE, HOMELAND SECURITY TERROR, TSA TYRANNY, WAR POWER ACT VIOLATIONS, HATCH ACT VIOLATIONS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL PATRIOT ACT, FINANICAL CRIMES, LYING ON SENATE DISCLOSURE FORMS, COVER-UPS, MURDER, 2ND ADMENDMENT VIOLATIONS, TREASON, ILLEGAL SUPER CONGRESS, BRIBEGATE, BLACK PANTHER VOTER INTIMIDATION, BAIL-OUTS, TAKEOVERS, INTERNET TAKEOVER, ATTACKS ON FBI, CIA, MILITARY, AND LOTS, LOTS MORE!![/align]

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Clinton himself once said "It's the economy, stupid."

That was James Carville, not Clinton.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
But at least we now have a candidate in Mitt Romney that will restore the constitution and put the American working man and woman first. God Bless Mitt Romney....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

OBAMA'S ENDLESS, STUNNING LIST OF FELONIES, CRIMES AND ABUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION AND LAW

It's not endless, and Bush did a lot more things wrong than Obama has, yet none of you guys ever called him unamerican, unconstitutional or whatever.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

OBAMA'S ENDLESS, STUNNING LIST OF FELONIES, CRIMES AND ABUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION AND LAW

It's not endless, and Bush did a lot more things wrong than Obama has, yet none of you guys ever called him unamerican, unconstitutional or whatever.
while your comment may be true comparing 8yrs to 3 ... could you please explain when or how 2 wrongs make a right ??

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Who is 'you guys'?

Hmm... yeah, there was NON-STOP rhetoric aimed at labeling Bsh 'unAmerican', unconstitutional or whatever!

Man... the escapist, and distraction techniques are on fire tonight!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by CB328

Democrats are supposed to stop this stuff. You should be asking if Clinton would have aloowed it. And the answer is no. Clinton wasnt perfect but at least he acted like he was from the left. What the hell is Obama? How can he call himself a Democrat? How can Democrats support this Drone crazy lunatic?

Once again, you display a phenomenal misunderstanding of American politics. Democrats are supposed to stop this stuff? No. This 'stuff' is all a signature of Liberalism. Expanding the authority of the government is a Liberal Democrat thing. Stop commenting on American issues you dont understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

There are a lot of people hating Obama who claim that it's because they care about the constitution (though I don't remember them ever discussing it before Obama was elected). I guess the main beef (the one that makes sense) is the NDAA bill that apparently gives the Government the power to classify citizens as terrorists and take away their constitutional rights, and I agree this is a serious problem.

edit on 23-6-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

I'm singling out Obama because he is the president, just like I've singled out Bush and Clinton and everyone else since the early 1900s. They're all guilty, they all know what they're doing, and Obama is going to face the music because he is doing more to further their agendas than any other president has in US history. He has spent more "money".. money that doesn't even have any real material existence other than its perceived value.. than any person that's ever been alive. If that doesn't explain it to you, I don't know what will. The constitution isn't some trend that you're just now hearing about. The media seems to think portraying people that wish to uphold the constitution and the rights that are protected by it that we are endowed with by the universe, or our creator, as lunatics. Who are YOU listening to?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

reply to post by CB328

Once again, you display a phenomenal misunderstanding of American politics. Democrats are supposed to stop this stuff? No. This 'stuff' is all a signature of Liberalism. Expanding the authority of the government is a Liberal Democrat thing. Stop commenting on American issues you dont understand.

I understand fine. Stop acting like Americans are actually informed in relation to politics.

This is not about expanding government.

And conservatives are not all Libertarians. Republicans are the ones that kicked all this expanding of government off. Obama is continuing it.

And I will comment on whatever I like.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Romney said he doesn't need Congressional approval to go to war with Iran. If they claim to be constitutionalists they should oppose both of them equally.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Hell no! They are all the same! Can you not see that this party crap is no longer RELEVANT?

Just Pink elephants on parade, Jackasses playing in a game of charades, all trying to sell their irrational ideas while Old Glory fades. Same pawns in the same game. I repeat 'The only choice is for everyone to 'not' make a choice. Quit playing the game and the game does not continue.'

It's Obama's turn in the bash-a-thon. He is the Paul replacement. Romney will be next month, as he was a few ago and then some. Before that it was all those other clones in the race. Before that it was Bush and Cheney, and so on, and so on, bla bla bla....

I don't care about the "process" anymore. Question for you: Why keep enabling these flip-flopping, double-speak groups to continue to do NOTHING but blame the failures on political rivals, follow their own agenda, and get you to argue with ME?
edit on 24-6-2012 by Novaroc because: edit

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

reply to post by CB328

I understand fine. Stop acting like Americans are actually informed in relation to politics.

Wow. You can make a claim about 350 million people who you have never met or even interacted with on a personal basis? Wow.

This is not about expanding government.

Yes, actually it is. But way to highlight your ignorance by thinking it isnt.

And conservatives are not all Libertarians. Republicans are the ones that kicked all this expanding of government off. Obama is continuing it.

Where did I say anything about Republicans?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

You don't understand American politics at all. Republicans are supposed to follow the constitution just like Democrats. They are all sworn in under the same oath.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join