It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The order of all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Many wonder how the order is held together for all. There is an archangel that is assigned to write all things, even the notations of Fathers thoughts.

Each light, there is a meeting of the elders, archs, and above to talk about all that has happened and provide solutions to these problems. In attendance is:
Father, (another), Jesus, The Archangels, The Elders, and Fathers spirits.

Once the meeting is complete, the arc who has the writing kit, goes to the book and makes changes and updates. At nightfall to man, an update is pushed out to all. This happens in deep slumber. The update is staggered. This is why it was ordered for man to sleep, so that changes can be made. (You can find evidence of this in Genesis, why Father chose sleep to do various things.)

To give an example: Microsoft ships out Microsoft Windows. Now, your computer needs an update to fix things, because they found an issue with the code. To update, you must install the update and restart your computer.

The entire order of things is followed by the information written in the book. Father has a path for each man, and his path is written in his book. Mans path is also written on the tapestry above. (There is one in the library, and Father has his own.) If a person deviates from the path, above is notified, then corrective action is given. (Thoughts, a person entering your life, etc.)

When man was formed, everyone pitched in to give an idea, and all ideas were taken into account. This is all written in the book, and the world must follow the book, it can not deviate.

Everything has a time. In the near future, man will go through a period of great innovation and advance. There are some things man are restricted from doing. An example would be going into deep space, and this is for good reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I want to give an example of a situation.

Say Father has set up a person to become very blessed. For instance John, with the ABC Corporation. Now, for John to grow his company, he will need customers. So, it will be written in the order, for many to have the thought of buying his product. Along with this, the order will be updated to give his company the right resources (people, marketing, etc.) Now, his company grows and John becomes blessed, so that he may be a blessing to others.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Someone forget to deal with the whole Third Reich?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Father gave the order for all to step back during a long period of time, to see how man would do on his own.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think you make this crap up. The Almighty wouldn't need his servants help in creation, he made them without help just fine.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Father gave the order for all to step back during a long period of time, to see how man would do on his own.

Right that sounds like a convenient excuse. I think the real answer is the jews in Christ's time cursed their future decendants and the curse has to run it's course.

Matthew 27:20-25

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitudes that they should ask for Barabbas and destroy Jesus. 21 The governor answered and said to them, “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?”

They said, “Barabbas!”

22 Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?”

They all said to him, “Let Him be crucified!”

23 Then the governor said, “Why, what evil has He done?”

But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!”

24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person.[d] You see to it.”

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Here's what Zechariah has to say about the curse.

Zechariah 12:7-14

7 “The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Mourning for the Pierced One

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

This and the Time of the Gentiles is not yet over. Guess what? The jews are waking up and beginning to realize what their ancestors have done. Orthodox/Ultra-orthodox jews are converting and Zechariah 12 has begun, they are beginning to know what their ancestors did to curse them and why they have suffered for 2000 years.

edit on 24-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I think you make this crap up. The Almighty wouldn't need his servants help in creation, he made them without help just fine.

That is because you do not understand that you say these things. No, he does not need their help. But, if he wants to teach above, what is the best way to do this. Let them be involved in various aspects. But, where does the thoughts, will, and loyalty come from, the Father. All of this is one big experiment for Father. If you think Father doesn't experiment, you are surely mistaken.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Right that sounds like a convenient excuse. I think the real answer is the jews in Christ's time cursed their future decendants and the curse has to run it's course.

As you say, you think. There is a difference between knowing and thinking you know, just as others have pointed out. Why do you think Father tests man? It is both for him and the person. At certain time periods in history, he has told above to step back, so he can see how man does on his own.

You can see what happened during this time period. (Great Depression, The World Wars, Cuban Missile Crisis (Above had to step in on this one.)

Man is not capable of being on his own without the order.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As you say, you think. There is a difference between knowing and thinking you know, just as others have pointed out. Why do you think Father tests man? It is both for him and the person. At certain time periods in history, he has told above to step back, so he can see how man does on his own.

When Christ preached to the people he quoted from scriptures so the people could verify what he was saying and fulfilling and the miracles he performed. What you're doing? Is nothing like what he did. You're preaching garbage no one can even verify to see if you're lying. What makes you think you're better than the Messiah? What you do is a form of deception and deception is lying.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What you're doing? Is nothing like what he did.

I am not him, nor do I claim to be.

You're preaching garbage no one can even verify to see if you're lying.

You can verify this, if you asked Father. Or, when this is all done, you can verify it. What I have stated here, has no bearing on anyone's life. This is not going to get you in or out of heaven. This is just more of what goes on behind the scenes.

What makes you think you're better than the Messiah?

Please quote me saying such.

Jesus taught people how to live, and how to come to God. I am just giving information about the various things that take place above, and behind the scenes, which man cannot see.

What you do is a form of deception and deception is lying.

Instead of trying to verify what I speak, you call me a liar. They did the same to Christ, even while he quoted scripture.
edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join