It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIR footage shows multiple UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just found these through one of my subscriptions on youtube, i dont know if they have been discussed before? I think this is NASA footage of the MIR station, at one point they cant even see the space station because of all the large UFO's nearby.

I know some of it is ice, but there is a lot of mysterious moving objects that cannot be identified.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I find it impressive but there are people who will claim it is all ice and debris.
There is apparently ice that changes direction and shoots off on it's own power.
Honest to God someone tried to tell me that is just the way ice behaves in space.
An expert here on the site. I won't mention any names. It is comical.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It is interesting to me that not only is mission control having some confusion, but the crew aboard. Interesting find and thanks for posting!

Yes, ice can act funny in space

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

when I tried to post:

So just to do basic checking out -- what's the date/time of this supposed 'real video' and who are the supposed real witnesses -- names, please. Otherwise, the video could be from anywhere, including somebody's software lab. right? How credulous do you expect your eager-believer super-dupe target audience to really be, now?

I got this error message in red letters

You have been blocked by the owner of this video.

Seems some questions are too controversial to allow the target audience to even SEE them.

That ought to make the poster's motives and standards pretty clear.

Check out my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'" on my home page for some background to help in assessing what's routine in space, to help filter out the really unusual and important [and there IS some of that, too].

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

theres only one thing for it jim. tell the commitat to dust down the almaz, replenish the hand cannon and hand it over. i'd love to see how chunks of ice move when fired on!

f.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Already in work.

Also, have you seen those weird videos taken from Robert Bigelow's own private space fleet?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
reply to post by fakedirt

Already in work.

Also, have you seen those weird videos taken from Robert Bigelow's own private space fleet?

if there is a place i can purchase said footage rather than look at hewtoob, i'm sure i'll have a giggle!
i'll look into it rest assured.
best wishes fakedirt.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

the 1st video in full is over 9 mins. long...(you tube 'secretnasaman' channel)..& the UFOs never stop coming into view as this 'shorty' you posted demonstrates!

And...the 2nd one...looking for the MIR...wow is that ever the most crazy video I have seen..crazy because the Astronauts & mission control (CAPCOM) don't know what they are talking about...yet keep sticking their feet in their mouths until it is merely pathetic rambling...(The full clip is also over 9 minutes on the secretnasaman channel)

The so called stars are even over the Earth...they all pulsate & move in various directions...the shooting stars are bogus as they do not zoom around like that at 200 miles up...The 'search for MIR' is full of bad science, so they panic ..not sure..maybe..could be..we think it might be..
until they default to meteors!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
..... ..not sure..maybe..could be..we think it might be.. until they default to meteors!!!

We agree they are not 'meteors' -- I've argued that myself with NASA know-it-all PAO types...

I'm also convinced they are not, and never have been, traditional 'space junk' -- fragments of other satellites in different orbits. They would all zip past each other much too fast to even be visible.

Even if they are all 'only' pieces off the vehicle itself, they remain of critical importance because they COULD be -- and on occasion HAVE been -- indicators of threats to the vehicle function, and to the crewmembers' lives.

And some of them, from time to time, are really unusual enough to be really interesting -- it's just a matter of filtering them out.

These, not so much.

top topics

join