It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry renounced by hundreds of (Christian) Barbadians

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Christians aren't allowed to testify under oath at court? Or to promise fidelity before God and many witnesses when marrying? Or to take Hippocratic oaths at the conclusion of their medical education?
edit on 25-6-2012 by no1smootha because: iPhone spell check

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

No,its not.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So us Christians can't serve public office, public service (ie police), or military then?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Jerry Sandusky, freemason

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
From the Terms & Conditions of ATS

You're in violation of them. Nowhere in that link does it say that Jerry Sandusky is a Freemason.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That's what the entire article is about. It would definitely explain how he got dozens and dozens of different boys over the years if he was hooked up with a sex trafficking ring akin to the Jesters. His affiliation with a society might explain the cover up by police and administrators.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
really there is no place in this world for religion of any type. we are all of the same energy. religion was invented by man to control the masses. fact is there is only one truth. semantics all for one thing. spiritual awareness is all we need as souls to understand our true purpose is to have true love for all. the universe is truly full of wonderful beings of all types that have this understanding, greed has been the downfall of every society known to this planet because we fail to grasp this planet belongs to all. not just a select few who think they are better than everyone else. materialistic things have no value, but they give false value to those that have no clue whats truly important.

sincerely,

spiritual33

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

How is it comparable? The Jesters were taken before the court system?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

Truly a merit would be awarded to you for your train of thought... however, therein found in this world is the grand ol reality that not everyone shares you good nature.

I learned this staring at the "Three Graces." A painting by Raphael.
In it are three women in the nude. Together and alone... or so it seems.
My craftiness was to not trust so precious a gift as a woman to mortal man.
Yet Raphael entrusts them to full fledge wilderness.

Now let us imagine all the lions, tigers, and bears, and witches, and wizards, and horny soldiers, and serpents, and godless fiends, and traitors, and liars, and beggars, and proud folly, and whores of envy, and so and so...

Tis your duty to build them a temple... fortify it... clothe them... feed and nourish them... and save them... at all costs. This is done with religion. Howso?

God puts fear in men. And In you he puts his power which likewise causes men of foul and odious nature to fear you. These women carry apples to nourish you. It was there only gift to mortal man who loved them.
Not even clothes did they have. three apples is a nice gesture don't you think?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
What say you? Are the Christians in Barbados (and other parts of the world) justified in their skepticism of masonry?

Imo?

YES!

This is great news as far as I am concerned..good on them

Ro

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Keep it comin fellas!
This thread is one helluva pissin contest

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Hi... I do believe we've never had the pleasure of meeting.
I Am Pinoccio The Great.
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned. With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold. BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant.

Although I Did Break A Rock With A Stick Once... mmmhmm I Sure Did.

I'd like to add that this thread has made a believer in the Return Of Jedi...
Why? Because everything about it states only that Jedis come when there is no need for them.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Freemasonry exhorts to offer a path of salvation without Christ Jesus. Freemasonry teaches that everyone who prays to the Hindu gods, Muslim god, Jewish god, nature god etc are, in reality, praying to the same god - their 'Great Architect' or supreme diety. In order to believe this, a Christian Freemason must ignore and renounce scripture which clearly states that 1) there is only one name under Heaven by which men can be saved, 2) that all other 'gods' are idols and demons and 3) that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a kinsmen redeemer.

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
(Matthew 10:33)

By denying that Christ Jesus/Yahushua is THE WAY, THE LIFE and THE TRUTH, Christian Freemasons deny Jesus every single time that they further the falsehood that Freemasonry is not a religion and that it is compatible with Christianity. In fact, they not only deny Him before men as THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE, they preach and believe a different  gospel message than what was given to all of us. It's why they cannot resist taking pot-shots at 'fundamental Christianity' as an evil yet exalt their false beliefs as one of good. They must continue their work for the beast, building up his network of Christ deniers using the key words of 'acceptance', 'tolerance' and 'bigotry'. 

If they are able to participate in the paganism of Freemasonry after having the issues brought to their attention, then it is obvious that they have no intention of following Christ and every intention of following the beast.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Seems like folly to condemn them based on scripture testimony.

The 13th Degree: "Knight of the Royal Arch" Summary- "Stand Your Ground!"
Easier said than done!

A man who knew me whilst I knew not him, furthermore whilst I trespassed in "Korea Way"; confronted me and said: "Hey... Don't these bitches look good?"
Then I said: "They are not bitches!"
They were Korean women going about daily life. To my surprise... those women opened up a path to salvation for me lit by color. These women have their deity. It is not Christendom.
Yet they used his power to pave a path that lead to my next destination. It was lit by the color red... and it was only women who established this path for me. That was/is what is known as the 16th Degree: "Prince Of Jerusalem!" A path to tread with the people guiding you.

Freemason allows all comers to come and build their way herein in the states.
This does not make them abhored to God. Instead he mends their willingness and continues to open up new ways to allow their craft to be readily available to all faiths.

You who seek to dominate their craft do so with bigotry and ill concieved malice. Do not seek to hinder the greater work.
For your religion is your own, not of the greater work. Religion is for you if you want it, but do not seek to entreat others as if such is the only way in life.
I applaude you fellow Christendom Soul... But tread carefully when speaking of the craft for in doing so... you condemn more than your heart desires. Meaning well will not acquit you on judgment day.

These are all People of True & Pure Heart! They will see God.
Thus you set for yourself a measure that binds you to naught. It hinders you and you allow it to be so because a book told you. It will certainly limit your rise in the honor roll.

The People needed a temple to worship at. Each person owed a rite. That is how they worshipped life. These rites are what you see in daily life.
Many many rites... stores and markets... laundromats, banks, barbershops, salons, restaurants, etc... thanks to them the list is endless. You delight in these things and then condemn them for being entreated to the art of making it perfect for you without aged testimony to conform them...

Everybody has a part to play. Its a grand design and you post herein that they are malice.

LEARN: "Fellow Craft"
Summary- G.A.O.T.U. = Go Too... and cast your lot, fulfill your obligation, and do so as a just man.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

wow that made no sense

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

TY TC BYOXO...
But no XO For Me....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Freemasonry does not teach any path of salvation. Thanks for trying. You have been educated on this fact so from here on out you are only lying.

Actually we do not ignore or renounce anything.

We do not deny Christ and to presume you know what is in our hearts and thoughts goes beyond the scope of your abilities.

We take "pot-shots" at your type of "christianity' since you have take the compassion and lessons of Christ and twisted them to suit your bigotry and hatred.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

why do you have to speak in this cryptic freeverse?

OH YEAH!

The serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” Genesis 3:1

and of the masons in general

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Matthew 24:24

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

26th Degree: "Prince Of Mercy"
Summary- "Ransom For A Lost And Captive Soul!"

$10.00 USD and/or All that is left in your pocket if less than $10.00 USD

Grand Sign Eh????? How many like that did you ever think to help.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

more of the same, i know your kind

"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matthew 12:37

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
So any woman off the street, bloodlines aside, can join?
What are the requirements?

Same as for the men, background check to make sure you are not a criminal, belief in a Supreme Being and a willingness to help others.

This is ironic considering so many well known Masons are politicians!
I thought freemasonry was meant to better men? Look at world politics, do you really think your making the world any better?. Donating thousands of dollars when your stealing billions.

You does not mean YOU, but your brotherhood. What happens if a mason owns a business and receives job applications, has thou not sworn to help his fellow brethren?, Everything that takes place in darkness shall be eventually brought to the light!
edit on 25-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join