It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Members ....

I have just joined this wonderful site & i am hoping to contribute as much as possible to this forums & discussions board.

It is nice that world's secrets & conspiracies are put together in one place & the readers are also given an opportunity to read,analyze,review & respond.

This site is wonderful & addictive & i guess i would be spending a lot of time in this site.LOL ... There is just so much to read & contribute.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I live here!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Greetings humble stranger and welcome to our fine abode. You have reached an oasis. We have beverages.

To your health. Medical staff will be along shortly for your procedure. Have a nice flight and don't worry, the tinfoil hat really does help.
But enough of that... Cheers!

ETA I didn't mean to scare you but the medical check is in place due to recent zombie attacks. It's automatic, painless and done by special machine.
They have all the latest tech here and with so many new members, well...you can't be too careful can you?
edit on 23/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
'sup noob.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Welcome to the tribe!

Enjoy.

beez

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hello and welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Welcome johnisonline

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join