ATS Regent Debate Thread pt 2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I have a question also.

Is it just me, or are the rest of candidates (and watchers) seeing similarities between politics out in the world and our little "experiment"?
edit on 25-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

That's why you need to vote "Undeclared" Beezzer. I won't change anything or take sides with anyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Christmas. (yes, I know I'm not a candidate.) The lights. I like the lights and snow.

I wouldn't give up my candidacy for just anyone but I'd give you my party if you wanted it beez

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Christmas. (yes, I know I'm not a candidate.) The lights. I like the lights and snow.

I wouldn't give up my candidacy for just anyone but I'd give you my party if you wanted it beez

I don't doubt it, l'il Purple bird.

But that would be self-serving and not what I was looking for.

Day in, day out, the politics of politics reign here. One side, two sides, same coin, puppets, haters, supporters. . . . . . . . . .

We look at all of that with an air of the abstract. As if it isn't real.

I wanted to make it real.

How many times have we all heard, "You don't know, you can't know, because you weren't there."

Well.

We're here.

The mud slinging, the attempts to try to get out the message, the inane questions (
) attacks, counter attacks, personal attacks, questions of qualifications. . . . . etc.

No-one will leave here unscathed. We'll all walk away from this a little wiser, with a clearer understanding of our regional politics.

I think we'll all leave here better, smarter than we were.

I'll take credit for the idea. But the knowlege gained?

That's all on you guys. The candidates.

All I did was provide the classroom.

You (the candidates) brought the lesson.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

So, here is my question today...hopefully will bring up some good memories......
What is your favorite Holiday...and Why?

Halloween, because I have a peculiar affinity for jumping out of the bushes and scaring the bejesus out of people!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

LOL, so that is my next question.......Is there an "End Game" by TPTB.....how do we stop it?
edit on 25-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Nope. No end game. They didn't become TPTB without being able to realize that if we go down the tubes, they're right behind us.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have a question also.

Is it just me, or are the rest of candidates (and watchers) seeing similarities between politics out in the world and our little "experiment"?

I see some similarities, and some "accentuated similarities" - call them caricatures

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

5. How many songs of Lady Gaga do you know the words to?

Lady who?

The first thing I thought when I saw that question was "whatever that thing is, it's no lady!"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Me too Beez..Love Christmas....no snow where I live, but finally got to do my "theme" tree last year, it was an "ocean" design...made a couple thousand dollars for the charity I designed it for. LOL...made more then the "cops" tree which was right next to mine...they did a "sports" theme tree......lol...and actually those "cops" where pretty cool out of uniform...however kept a "healthy" respect of thier "potential" power and "drank" responsibly at the auction / gala event.

Must give a "shout out" to "IM" for "saving" muffy bear, a treasured Christmas item my daughter was given her first Christmas by her Nona, he actually went out in the pouring rain, and found muffy on the freeway, after she flew out of the back of the truck when he was helping us move, she was still in her box, and not a scratch on her.....LOL...he'll probably be mad I told this story, but I don't care, he knows he can't censor me....and he is my hero....♥

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I think we'll all leave here better, smarter than we were.

but as grate and as smurt as I alredy iz, how kin I possibly git eny better?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

AK-47 in one hand and a briefcase full of greenbacks in the other.....

Al Quida?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Celebrity endorsements, two minutes of your life you'll never get back, but I've covered 15 of our beloved candidates!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Celebrity endorsements, two minutes of your life you'll never get back, but I've covered 15 of our beloved candidates!

Good Evening citizens of ATS,

The 50 Shades Of Debate Party would like to announce that we are in NO-WAY Affiliated with Tony Blair, and all of his war crimes, as was suggested in the advertisement above.

That is all,

JC.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
edit on 30-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
nuff said.........

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I'll win with Dr Phil

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Remember to vote for me!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

NEWS UPDATE!

The voting processes have now begun for ATS Regent. ALL members of ATS should locate the thread for their chosen candidate with the word "Summation" in the title and flag that thread. The flag is your vote! Whichever candidate gets the most flags in their summation thread is the next Regent of ATS for a term of 1 year.

This is democracy at its finest folks... here your vote really will count!

The Summation threads are not however, for commentary of any kind. The Moderating staff have kindly asked everyone to keep all comments out of the summation threads. Those threads are for voting ONLY. Your flag is your vote!

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join