ATS Regent Debate Thread pt 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

How will this affect his campaign?

It will probably have a positive effect. Seeing as how he had zero supporters before. I don't know how it could hurt.

I heard his new cell mate has become very fond of him. He might be able to win a few votes from the ex prison population.

You know what they say... "Any publicity is good publicity."

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ENOUGH!

Unless someone wants to 'campaign' from outside ATS, the personal insults will stop now!

Next stop: post-ban... no questions, no excuses.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
*Commercial Break*

Celebrity endorsements!

edit on 24-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: added video

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Thank You Redneck.

Many people have worked very hard at this,supporting Candidates,and trying to make a difference,here on ATS. I am saddened to see this thread get derailed,for ANY reason..........

For those still on the fence ,on who they might be supporting, and maybe haven't seen GST's awesome responses,and fixes,to what ills the World,I re-offer the link to TRUTH_2012 Headquarters !

ATS Regent Election: Vote Truth 2012

Please take a look,and Vote TRUTH_2012 !

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If I may echo Sonny's comments as well.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, guys, that's twice now that the mods have had to say something about our behavior.

Everyone needs to have a little fun, but don't let this "Experiment" let us lose our sensibilities. I'd like to believe that we can elect a Regent without getting shutdown before we accomplish that goal.

As a suggestion, why doesn't everyone who is still running in this race report back into the "main" thread and confirm your commitment to the process?

******Time for a commercial break******

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

If I may say, I completely agree. Guys, there is no reason we should be uncivil and insulting each other. We are all friends here. Try not looking at each other as opponents but as fellow candidates.

Attacking each other like this is not hurting the other person....It's hurting yourself....

So, yes, while we may disagree with each other on some issues, there is no reason we can't be nice about it.

Peace and love.

Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, gracious......that was "crazy".......just had a "flashback" of my Mom saying...."enough is enough"....and when that is followed by "the look"....well, lol, let's just say we were "good" after that...♥

ATS is a private site, and to participate here you agree to certain rules, and that is reasonable ..very few Mod "interventions" in my experiences here, and I would have to say they have been fair when they occurred, I probably went "too far"......

But...for the sake of this "experiment"...ATS represents the "government"...and I guess what I hope to see is that the new "Regent" is a rebel....gimme...your great, who couldn't like you, throw in John Lennon, what's not to like? But you are too much of an "insider"....LOL...I called you the Ron Paul of this race.....really meant as Big compliment, but at the end of the day...he refused to run as an indepedant...and he is loyal to his son and the Republican party...yikes...whole other subject...

Anyways....my vote is for Ispissimus......and yeah...all about "party loyality"....right or wrong.....it is what it is....Do we have the "guts" to think outside the box, and elect a "symbolic" rebel?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I dunno.. Politics has been full of a certain amount of mudslinging since day one, and to silence that part of the process says something about who and what we are.. Human Beings, prone to outbursts, prone to attacking the opponent, prone to breakdowns, but now we're being told we can't be human in this experiment, we have to be some super breed of tolerant, and isn't that the type of PC nonsense that we all rally against every day on this site? I don't know, it just seems like a double standard.

And no this isn't making waves, or trying to question staff... just pointing an observation out...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow

What have i missed out on? Absolutely disgusting behaviour coming from candidates...

We must settle down people.

Thank you TheRedneck for shutting the others up

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Very well said.....you have represented yourself and the "girls" very well in this campaign.....

So I was thinking, lol...I know, I know, I just can't help it.....stupid brain always making me think!

JFK was murdered before I was born, growing up I always learned he was a "popular" American president, 1st Irish pres., which was cool, since I'm half Irish, that he "liked" the ladies, and there was "conspiracey" surrounding his death. It has only been recently that I have really looked into "WHY" he was so important.

Listening to the last speech he made before he was killed is "chilling"......(sorry have other programs running so can't post a link to that speech at the moment, but most of you have probably heard it) He was "calling out" the "repugnant" PTB......and those "good old boys" murdered him....since then TPTB have never "allowed" another president that would challenge them.....

Politics is a ruthless, brutal exercise in "good intentions" verses the HARSH reality of greed, power, ego and moral conviction....LOL...ok...I will stop now before I blurt out "vagina" ,,,,which for the record I think was in poor taste, and I don't like abortion, wouldn't outlaw it, but think it is REALLY stupid the "morning after" pill costs over $50 and is a hassle to get from a pharmacy only.

So, here is my question today...hopefully will bring up some good memories......
What is your favorite Holiday...and Why?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

EASTER!!!! It's my birthday afterall.... I hatched outa a purple egg!!!

See, the bunny dropped me off at Maxey Flats (en.wikipedia.org...) and some of that wastewater seeped into my shell and there was this reaction that took place and I popped out, just like this, a talking purple chiten!!!

There's a video about it, but they changed the names and places around to protect the innocent ... I got pics, so you know it happened!!!

....which of course further qualifies me to be Regent
edit on 25-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by vkey08

So, here is my question today...hopefully will bring up some good memories......
What is your favorite Holiday...and Why?

Cherry Blossom Festival, because it is a time of reflection and honoring those who came before us and the sacrifices they made so that we can continue on.. I used to love flying to Choshi-Shi every year to partake, but in recent years have not been able to. White Plains NY has a very nice festival every year so I have been attending that one.. it always make me happy to be able to participate in them..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Now that was funny !

The kids, teens, young adults in my family haved learned it is thier "best" interest to believe in "The Bunny".....don't even get me started on how fun "sparkle" eggs are...my nephew, who tried to act "all cool" this last Easter, he's off to UCLA this fall, could not resist helping his Mom, Aunt, Sister, and Cousin make some beautiful eggs....design from a male perspective is very cool...purple was a prominent color in the process....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ok, "had me" at cherry blossom.....Great answer....have been facinated all my life with nature...the trees, bulbs, flowers of my youth are such "vivid" memories......went on to major in Ornamental Horticulture at Cal Poly, SLO, CA......owned a small nursery, and have LEARNED the "hard way"....that we should NOT tamper with Mother Nature....there are soo many alternatives to the "poisens" being used. What I just can't "grasp" is what is the "lunatics" end game?

LOL, so that is my next question.......Is there an "End Game" by TPTB.....how do we stop it?
edit on 25-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Christmas. (yes, I know I'm not a candidate.) The lights. I like the lights and snow.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by vkey08

Ok, "had me" at cherry blossom.....Great answer....have been facinated all my life with nature...the trees, bulbs, flowers of my youth are such "vivid" memories......went on to major in Ornamental Horticulture at Cal Poly, SLO, CA......owned a small nursery, and have LEARNED the "hard way"....that we should NOT tamper with Mother Nature....there are soo many alternatives to the "poisens" being used. What I just can't "grasp" is what is the "lunatics" end game?

LOL, so that is my next question.......Is there an "End Game" by TPTB.....how do we stop it?
edit on 25-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

I don't know if there is one anymore.. End Game that is.. They may have had one at one point but it's so gotten out of control that its probably going to end up being an us vs. them scenario, lots of death, lots of fighting, lots of angst, and lots of destruction.....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have a question also.

Is it just me, or are the rest of candidates (and watchers) seeing similarities between politics out in the world and our little "experiment"?
edit on 25-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

1. True Blood or Twilight?

Neither, being a fan of real "Walking Dead People (Zombies)", I have no interest in those.

2. Whay's your favorite scotch?

Scotch! NO!!! Jack Daniels Single Barrel or Gentlemen Jack.

3. Does any candidate actually watch "Glee"?

What is "Glee"?

4. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?

The power of discernment. Think about it?

5. How many songs of Lady Gaga do you know the words to?

Lady who?

6. How many fingers am I holding up?

All of them your not holding down.

7. Star Trek or Star Wars?

Star Trek of course.

8. Are any candidates an Indgo?

An "Indgo"??? I hope not.

9. Does anyone actually believe in corrective eye surgery?

Only if needed.

10. What's the difference between a whistle-blower and a traitor?

A few years in prison.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join