link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Good question , wish I knew the answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'd like to open this thread for all members to try to get to know the candidates a little better, on a more personable level. My questions are thus:

1. True Blood or Twilight?

Not a fan of anything vampire. I've watched a few episodes of Vampire Diaries, but only because the chicks are hot.

2. What's your favorite scotch?

Jagermeister.

3. Does any candidate actually watch "Glee"?

I haven't.

4. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?

Transsubstitution.

5. How many songs of Lady Gaga do you know the words to?

The Edge of Glory, Telephone, Poker Face, Born this way, Paparazzi, Just Dance, and Bad Romance. I'm thankful the question wasn't asking about Miley Cyrus.

6. How many fingers am I holding up?

Only the middle one.

7. Star Trek or Star Wars?

Star Trek. I'm the geek that watched every Star Trek movie in the theater on opening night.

8. Are any candidates an Indigo?

Not me.

9. Does anyone actually believe in corrective eye surgery?

Yes. I had a friend try it, and it worked for him.

10. What's the difference between a whistle-blower and a traitor?

Whistle-blowers wear black and white horizontal striped shirts on a sports field, and traitors sell their shirts for a field of money.

Thank you all, candidates.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We must act NOW.... before it's too late!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
I have a few questions for all the candidates.

I would like you to give a brief description of your position on the following topics.

1. Do you think life exists elsewhere in the Universe?

2. Have you ever seen a UFO?

3. Do you think aliens have ever entered our solar system?

4. Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

5. Do you think the Government has ever made contact with Aliens?

6. Was 9/11 an inside job?

7. Do you believe in the NWO conspiracy?

8. Did you support the Occupy movement and why?

9. Do you think HAARP can cause earthquakes?

10. Do you think chemtrails are just contrails?

11. Do you think flouride in the drinking water is bad?

12. How do you feel about GMO foods?

1. No, absolutely not.
2. No. I have seen a lot of good hoaxes.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
6. No.
7. No.
8. No. They were/are just a bunch of unorganized citizens.
9. No.
10. Yes.
11. No.
12. It's bad to tinker with nature. I'd like to think it'll backfire someday.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks for your answers

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

uh.. yeah..... duh.. I mean look at the movie Mars Attacks......... or Futurama... c'mon man..

I have indeed seen an Identified Farting Object, happens in the elevators all the time..

Ask other posters here on ATS, one in particular comes to mind, he claims they are hovering over Texas right now....

A group of Mexicans tried to kidnap me, does that count?

I watch Star Trek DS9, I know they have, they tried to skewer Quark.....

Probably... but we shall never know so ahh well....

New Wet Objects? What's wrong with the Old Wet Objects?

Occupy? Occupy what? A Taco bell? i can go for that.. Although I'd prefer to Occupy a Tim Horton's

Harp music is amongst the best music in an orchestra, I think the drums can cause Earthquakes more than the Harps... better work on your spelling too...

What's a contrail?

I think that the fluoride in my toothpaste is bad so yeah...

Good Meal Often? Why not I'm game.......... i like to eat....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, I have been there and seen it! Have pics, so it did happen!!

Briefly, but then identified it so it became an IFO

Only on holidays. It's a long trip and they only travel this far for their va-ca's

I don't get abducted, I abduct them!

No, Aliens are looking for INTELLIGENT life

Yes. Come on, drills just weeks before concerning the exact same thing, massive asbestos in the towers that would cost a fortune to remove, a reason needed to attack Iraq to get back at them for his daddy, the slow response time by TPTB, the controlled implosion, the stand down orders, the lack of debris at the pentagon, fake cellphone calls, people told ahead of time to not go to work that day, the evidence is plentiful

I don't think the government is smart enough to pull it off

the occupied signs on the doors of the porta-potties are very important!!

Oprah is capable of many things! Oh wait, that's HARPO, not HAARP

Yes

no, in Eastern Kentucky/West Virginia, it is almost essential

do they make worms and corn?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

In some shape or form, of course. Be it, in this dimension, or inter-dimensional.

Yes on one occasion.

Yes I think so.

No not as far as I'm aware. I feel they have considered it on a number of occasions though.

Yes, there's too much secrecy with governments worldwide, they must know something.

110% Yes, it it needs to be addressed.

Yes it's around us in all aspects of life. Problem - Reaction - Solution is the agenda they use.

No it doesn't interest me, it's all in vain.

Who know's what HAARP is capable of. Quite possibly though, yes.

Yes.

Flouride in both water and toothpaste is a proven chemical to numb the pineal gland (our third eye), again this needs to be addressed.

I'm sure there's some conspiracy around the subject.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Don't quit your day time job of cleaning wrinkly old grannies asses at the local care home ehh!

Tactical error - taking care of old folks is a GOOD thing, not a bad one....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Don't quit your day time job of cleaning wrinkly old grannies asses at the local care home ehh!

Tactical error - taking care of old folks is a GOOD thing, not a bad one....

Yes Old people have the best wisdom and stories to teach us whippersnappers....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy has clearly been breast fed for an overly-extended period of time as a youngster.

I am more then happy for him to make as many banners in a vain attempt to shoot down the 50 Shades Party campaign. It's clear for all to see that he views me as a major threat, and rightly so! I kept out of the slanging debate for as long as possible and now I've made my stance clear the serious contenders have backed off.

I know how to handle any situation, from muppets above, to trolls and bully's of the world. The fool above isn't a Regent-to-be, he's a bully on a power trip and if you elect this guy into power, anybody questioning his authority will be shot down in flames!

Backed off? I never thought of you as a serious contender! Why on Earth would anyone back off? From WHAT?

It's a little like the chihuahua that barks and barks at the rottweiler every day when the rottie goes for his walk...

You're yappin' but ain't nobody noticing...

Oh, before I forget - Cookie Monster sez "O hai!"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Do you think life exists elsewhere in the Universe?

Yes,I do believe that there is life else where in the universe. My thinking has always been that this universe is so large. There is so much out there, I simply have a hard time believing that all life, only exists in this tiny little pale blue dot.

Will we ever find life else where? I don't know. We still have not discovered all life that exists here on Earth! There is just so much out there in this Universe, so yes, I do believe that there is life out there some where else.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

I have, actually. Now, I am not saying it was piloted by an alien from outer space or something. All I know is that it was a flying craft, I could not and have not identified it yet and in that regard, it is a UFO. But, for all I know, it could have been just some odd Military Air craft or something.

I have talked about this on ATS before.

Do you think aliens have ever entered our solar system?

I am not sure. Statistically, it is possible. I will admit that it is possible. Most anything is possible. Likely? maybe not so much. I would venture to guess, that the vast majority of UFO's are misidentifications, or even as of yet announced Military Air Craft. But, I do admit to the possibility.

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Well, no, not that I am aware of. Not much else I can say on that.

Do you think the Government has ever made contact with Aliens?

My thinking is...No...As much as I would like for such a thing to have taken place. I just have trouble believing that any government, no matter how powerful, would be able to hide something so well, for so long. People talk. People tell family members and then they tell friends and those friends tell friends.... I think it would be next to impossible to keep such a thing secret, for very long.

Was 9/11 an inside job?
I believe it was done by the people the US government claimed it was done by. However, I also believe it could have been prevented.I recall reading that there was Intelligence that such an attack was being planned. It went ignored for one reason or another....

So no, not an inside job, but I do believe, it could have been prevented and I find that truly sad.

Do you believe in the NWO conspiracy?

New World Order. I think it is unlikely that there is some top secret attempt taking place by some.... secret force with more power than the government, who is trying to take over the world. Sometimes, things in this world are bad, just because we have crappy politicians...Not because of some secret plot to start an NWO.

Did you support the Occupy movement and why?

I supported the idea behind the movement, because wall street and the bakers had worked to strip away regulations that were originally put in place to prevent another crash. They did this in order to line their own pockets with more money and to hell with everyone else... And what happened? The Economy tanked again because of it.

Some one needed to call them out, but ultimately, the occupy movement was doomed to fail because they never assembled any real leadership....They had no real direction and some cities groups were even getting violent

Here in Dallas, I wrote a letter of disappointment to the Occupy Dallas group, after they stormed a bank, flipped over furniture and threw papers all over the place...And then they had the nerve to complain when they got arrested for vandalism. I told them in that letter that if they ever wish to be taken seriously, they can not behave in such a way. That they need leadership and to knock off the senseless violence....I never did hear back from them...

Do you think HAARP can cause earthquakes?

Honestly? While I have not researched HAARP all that much, I have trouble believing that they are causing earthquakes through HAARP.

Do you think chemtrails are just contrails?

I do not believe that the government is spreading chemtrails.The closest thing to a chem trail I have heard of, was that the government, in the past has dropped Silver Oxide out of planes, which, when mixed with clouds, caused it to rain over that area....But if I recall, that was stopped long ago.

Do you think flouride in the drinking water is bad?

Well, I've never had any negative effects from it, for what that is worth. Besides, it is in so much more than just water...Probably no more harmful than the led that is in your drinking water.

How do you feel about GMO foods?

I am growing more against it all the time. All this processed and modified food being made by a company that makes chemicals and poisons? Now we have reports of cows dying after eating Genetically modified grass? I want to food. Not junk made with ingredients that belong in only in a science lab.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmm I just came across this news article, I'm wanting comments....is this true Chris????? If SO I mean... really now.... pulling a Lohan on us all?

Los Angeles CA — AP -- Just Chris was arrested this morning for holding up a strip club near downtown, Los Angeles, just hours after breaking out of a nearby rehabilitation center. Chris was apprehended alongside David Hasslehoff, who both have no comment at this time. "Chris was resistant at first, but was eventually subdued and we believe the suspect was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of arrest," says Officer I.P. Nightly of the Los Angeles Police Department. The police had to send in the dogs after Chris because Chris was threatening to hold up the strip club with a sharp object, which turned out to be a nail file. When the police arrived, Chris claimed to have been secretly and falsely imprisoned at the rehabilitation center. Chris's current location is unknown. Posted at 1:22PM on 06/23

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No one's listening to you buddy, are you the idiot with the purple bird, I can't remember.

well it seems YOU are, so I have some sort of audience, however inconsequential'

If you want to step into the kitchen with me, please by all means get your chopping board out...otherwise if you can't stand the heat get the f**k out of my kitchen!

U mad bro? Jump, baby, whenever your ready.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Wow, it is true. I just googled it and here's the link to the news article.

News Report

This is just shocking.... I don't really know what to say... I mean he has a lot to answer now to the public for.... How will this affect his campaign?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join