It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The Life Stress Test

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Society is becoming increasing stressed out, due to various factors.
Take the "Life Stress Test" and see where you stand, perhaps there may even be a way to reduce the levels of stress in your life:
www.stresstips.com...

[edit on 5-10-2004 by LL1]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I got 30% so i guess that means im pretty safe.
I hope.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hmm maybe i had better try and de stress more lol

Your score is 236 which is moderate.

According to the Holmes & Rahe* statistical prediction model your score means a moderate amount of life change and a moderate susceptability (about 50% probability) to stress-related illness. However please keep in mind that there are many variables that interact on health including positive factors such as support from family, friends or work associates. If you are concerned about your stress levels then you should seek the assistance of a qualified counsellor or health practitioner.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LOL, Yeah im stressed:

Your score is 288

According to the Holmes & Rahe* statistical prediction model your score means a moderate amount of life change and a moderate susceptability (about 50% probability) to stress-related illness. However please keep in mind that there are many variables that interact on health including positive factors such as support from family, friends or work associates. If you are concerned about your stress levels then you should seek the assistance of a qualified counsellor or health practitioner.

lmao, this was a silly test cause it sorta tells me that i need to see a shrink!!!! lmao, thought never crossed my mind, yeah im stressed, but im not going to have a stress-related illness.

*clutches chest*
(too late)

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I scored a 53, but it doesn't take into account a lot of other factors in my life.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am more stressed out than my score, lol...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your score is 491

According to the Holmes & Rahe* statistical prediction model your score means a significant amount of life change and a significant susceptability (about 80% probability) to stress-related illness. However please keep in mind that there are many variables that interact on health including positive factors such as support from family, friends or work associates. If you are concerned about your stress levels then you should seek the assistance of a qualified counsellor or health practitioner.

What can you do :shk:

top topics

join