reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

YUH,,, Excuse me!

Here,,, Your Hero and his message,

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
edit on 23-6-2012 by DrunkinRant because: not known

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well then i guess its time to break out the change-pipe and stuff it full of hopium again, maybe then i can see the positive things he has done that is hard to miss.

Smith and Wesson for pres in 2012

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
I think its obvious. We can only state the obvious.

Obama is way way ahead in the polls.
Romney is disliked by most conservatives and most Americans in general.

The successful record of Obama is hard to dismiss.

Romney's pitiful record and job outsourcing is why he lost.

Romney lost because of his record.

Not a Romney fan so you can't be speaking to me.

Please tell me though what are Obama's successful achievements?

Everybody I know that voted for him in '08 are voting against him in '12.

The dude is tanking in the real overall polls.

His campaign is asking for people to contribute their wedding gifts to his campaign instead of the couple. Sounds like a sinking ship to me.

People hated Bush, OK I get that.

People are now calling Obama "Bush-lite".

And now people are calling Romney "Obama-Lite".

Does that mean it is getting better or worse? Please enlighten me.
edit on 23-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
doesnt matter who wins... obama/white obama. Same snaky ass lying two faced person at heart.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And upon the 2nd swearing in,

Obama shall announce support for the Vatican's efforts to claim all lands West of the Azores.

You see that is a worldwide claim.

People thought the Earth was flat, but the Vatican knew it was round in 1493.

The claim therefore encompasses the entire globe westward all the way back to Rome.

official source

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

YUH,,, Excuse me!

Here,,, Your Hero and his message,

Genuine LOLZ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
And let a Democrat screw up while he is leading us into WWIII?Have you ever seen a Democrat who can fight a war since Reagan?
I don't think so bub.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For the first time ever, the televised event of a President being sworn in featured a camera angling from the back of Obama, which inadvertently revealed that the Obama had his fingers crossed as he took the oath of office.

This disturbing event drew outrage from the masses who elected him for a second term. The outrage eventually led to a second swearing in of the second term, but this time Obama was compelled to take the oath making a pinky swear.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Honestly Romney and Obama seem almost like the same person at this point. There was such hope in Obama for many people, he seemed so different from McCain and yet he ended up essentially being Bush-Lite, a watered down semi-Republican. I can see why many would be disappointed, even disgusted, with the Obama administration, the question is will they see Romney as the greater of the two evils?

Or everyone can do the sane thing and stay home like me on election night, after all if they received no votes whatsoever they'd have a hard time electing either one of them. I know, I know, its an impossible dream but I'm a bit of a cynical dreamer,

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It would work better if u could get everyone to stop paying taxes

No taxation without representation

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Must be looking at different polls than most people.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

www.rasmussenreports.com...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote, while President Obama earns 43%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Obama sworn in for a second term for what?

Running this country in to the ground more so than the last dude.

Meh

Just be thankful Obama saved America from collapse.

And be happy Obama is fixing Bush's mess.

Register Dem and jion the masses to re-elect Obama

If by "fixing" you mean "perpetuating", then we're still not happy. I still can't understand why liberals love that fascist. Libs must not understand what fascism means.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So from all of your evidence you provided you deduced Obama will win come November? Yeah I get it, Obama vs Romney in 2012 and Obama wins! I totally didn't see that coming so thank you.

Really? You don't see Obama's birth certificate issue disqualifying him from running again?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You never heard the saying "don't count your chickens before they hatch?

Especially when you don't know who the rooster is! (or when the chicken lied about who the rooster is).

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I think its obvious. We can only state the obvious.

Obama is way way ahead in the polls.
Romney is disliked by most conservatives and most Americans in general.

The successful record of Obama is hard to dismiss.

Romney's pitiful record and job outsourcing is why he lost.

Romney lost because of his record.

Can you show me these polls? Successful record? Are we talking about the same Obama? Am I in an episode of Fringe and I crossed over to an alternate universe? Also is this the same record that many known Democrats have defended?

This is what Bill Clinton has to say about Romney's credentials.

Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

www.politico.com...

So what are your credentials that make your opinion on Romney's business record supercede Bill Clinton's?
edit on 24-6-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What is astounding is that he was sworn in from his prison cell after being first impeached, removed from office, and then convicted of obstruction of justice for his role in Gunwalkingate. These turn of events cemented Obama's image as an iconic hero outlaw and he was popularly elected by a landslide.

Obama then, of course, appealed to the Supreme Court to release him from prison so he could serve his second term in the White House, but in a rare unanimous decision the Supreme Court held that the modern day Presidency was more appropriately located in a prison cell, so denied Obama his request.

I swear my friend you should write for the Onion! A little bit of satire eases the soul in these times of Government power-grabs....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo the problem with your two poll links is that the two polling's polls have a Conservative leaning, that goes the same for rasmussenreports.

Romney or Obama whats the differences? they are all the same.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Well then i guess its time to break out the change-pipe and stuff it full of hopium again, maybe then i can see the positive things he has done that is hard to miss.

Smith and Wesson for pres in 2012

Hopium

OT: I don't want either to win so I have no vested interest either way. As for as I'm concerned my fish is more qualified to be POTUS. He may be a Beta but I doubt he could hurt the economy or foreign relations any worse than those two yahoos can.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Must be looking at different polls than most people.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

www.rasmussenreports.com...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote, while President Obama earns 43%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Obama sworn in for a second term for what?

Running this country in to the ground more so than the last dude.

Meh

Just be thankful Obama saved America from collapse.

And be happy Obama is fixing Bush's mess.

Register Dem and jion the masses to re-elect Obama

That's funny, last I checked it was your good friend Barney Frank who said Fannie and Freddie were doing great! But hey why look at the Democrats role in the housing collapse (I wont go so far as to say they caused it, but they completely ignored the issue) when you can blame Bush. How many more years do you get out of that gem before you have to take some responsibility?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Let me ask you a honest question.

Are you really an Obama supporter or do you just troll to piss off his detractors?

Just wondering.

You never post links to back up anything that you're saying.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 17 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def