It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Mitt Romney sides with bishops on birth control, loses independents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Republicans are scared

They see a landslide victory for Obama

One of the reasons is that the Independents are now flooding toward Obama.

MITT ROMNEY LOSING INDEPENDANT VOTE www.dailykos.com...[editb y]edit on Sun Jun 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit, to use source title

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Romney has all the support necessary.

From all the right people.

Landslide 2012.

WGN Video of McCain completely slipping during his Charleston speech. Freudian slip anyone?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Funny I'm an Independent and I wasn't asked.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not only is Romney going to lose the independent vote he's also most likely going to lose the women vote, the minority vote and the LGBT vote

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Not only is Romney going to lose the independent vote he's also most likely going to lose the women vote, the minority vote and the LGBT vote

About the only people voting for Romney are old white men and evangelical Christians. Not quite enough to carry him into the White House.

edit on 23-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by muse7

About the only people voting for Romney are old white men and evangelical Christians. Not quite enough to carry him into the White House.

I seriously doubt that evangelicals are going to vote for a Mormon, at least not en mass.

Romney will not unite the republican eat republicans of today.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

It doesn't really matter , the independent vote are going to Obamney. With Obamney 2012 , lobbyist and special interest groups win eitherway . Therefore Game over, your vote is not going to Romney or Obama, its going to Lobbyist or Lobbyist.

If you think its not you are lying to yourself. They are not spending billions a year to lobby congress and rub shoulders with Washington law makers for 50/50 odds.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by olaru12

It doesn't really matter , the independent vote are going to Obamney. With Obamney 2012 , lobbyist and special interest groups win eitherway . Therefore Game over, your vote is not going to Romney or Obama, its going to Lobbyist or Lobbyist.

If you think its not you are lying to yourself. They are not spending billions a year to lobby congress and rub shoulders with Washington law makers for 50/50 odds.

Wow, that profound!! I never thought of it that way!!!................

I don't think anyone but a fool would take American politics anything other than a spectator sport. The
American voters lost everything back in 1964.

Anyway I'd rather follow politics than NASCAR.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

The link you posted is pure drivel, and the anti-Republican rhetoric is abundantly clear. Actual pools show Independents split, with Romney the favorite for reviving the economy.

Forty-five percent of suburban independents in the survey back Obama compared to 43 percent who support Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, within the margin of error of plus or minus 3.6 percentage points. At the same time, 49 percent rate Romney, a former executive at the Boston-based private equity firm Bain Capital LLC, best to revive the economy compared to 41 percent who name Obama.

www.bloomberg.com...

Sorry, truth hurts.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
To all you stupid people that think there is a difference between red and blue, democrat and republican, there isn't.

The ESTABLISHMENT doesn't care who wins. If I'm wrong please show me how I"m not.

The way I see it and most independents that I've spoken to Obama or Romney doesn't matter.

We will still have manditory health care.

We will still fight illegal wars.. which you can't even call wars... we are terrorist in other countries killing innocent people and creating the freedom fighters that kill our soldiers.

Our constitution will not be restored by either. Our rights will be taken away by both.

As you sit on your side of the fence screaming that your side is better... understand that you are the problem.

You allow the government to divide you and because of your "beliefs" you refuse to even have a conversation with those on what you think is the other side of the fence.

Just like the OP here you can see he is not a free thinker, nothing but a sheep trying to divide americans... or maybe worse a wolf in sheeps clothes purposefully pushing an agenda that he knows that the true purpose is to divide.

Its all very shameful and when america falls because of its division all you people who refused to relax and think for yourself and allow others to think for themselves, you deserve what you get.

To be different is to survive and to evolve into greatness... to be the same leads to stagnation and the demise of civilization.

I'm sick of the the BS coming from you closed minded people. So stuck on yourselves and under the belief that you will never die and that there is nothing more than to take what you can for yourselfs.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Where did Romney say he supports Federally mandated health care? Show me.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join