It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Leads- OBAMA 314---ROMNEY 224

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How is Ron Paul polling against Obama?

Something I'm not hearing from the mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
How is Ron Paul polling against Obama?

Something I'm not hearing from the mainstream media.

best thing about this thread is the mention of ron paul.

geez politics sux without the doc

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Dude, two things:

Ron Paul has 22 out of 24 delegates in Iowa.

And what could possibly make you think that the economy is getting any better?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Good luck on the frontline. You are way out numbered
here on ATS (as you know) and I'm sick of fighting
paranoid right wing AM radio educated crazies
for a while.

Great! I'm Massachusetts Liberal educated, don't listen to any AM or talk radio, everyone in my family is a Democrat, and I think Obama has a good chance of being the worst president this country has ever seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by xuenchen
Of course it Appears that Bush "created" less jobs because unemployment averaged 5.3% under Bush !!!!!

That does not make any sense to me.
Like I said, you can lie to us and tell us how much worse off we are all you want.

Let's say me and you are looking to create jobs. You take a country with 5% unemployment, I take a country with 100% unemployment. Which of us has a far greater potential to create more jobs? Now do you understand how a lower unemployment rate means less job creation. If people are working you dont need job creation.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by habitforming

You're right, everyone is making more money now than they ever did, because one person who is doing better must mean everyone is.

Yep, that is exactly what I said.

Just so you know, bush created 2,716 jobs in his first term, so far Obama has created 1,960, drinking the Kool-Aid much?

You source your numbers and I will source mine.

Source
www.truthfulpolitics.com...:/truthfulpolitics.com/comments/u-s-job-creation-by-president-political-party/

George W. Bush R 2001–2005 +2,716
Barack Obama D 2009–2013 +1,960 (through 2011)

This is a fact.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Dude, two things:

Ron Paul has 22 out of 24 delegates in Iowa.

And what could possibly make you think that the economy is getting any better?

There is one thing you forgot. Ron Paul is not the nominee, Romney is, sooner you reconcile that fact the sooner you can move on and work to oust Obama.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

-=sigh=-

Until the vote is caste in Florida there is no nominee.

As for who will win yea pretty sure Obama-lite will win with no problems.

Just to be clear then... Romney is not the nominee is is the presumptive nominee.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

At this point it's semantics. Ron Paul admits it, you should too.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seems someone is counting their chickens before their eggs are hatched.

Obama leads in the most corrupt,inept administration in US history

Oh please.

You say this and I bet you forgot that Bush changed the law so criminals with felonies could serve on his board.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Of course it Appears that Bush "created" less jobs because unemployment averaged 5.3% under Bush !!!!!

That does not make any sense to me.
Like I said, you can lie to us and tell us how much worse off we are all you want.

Let's say me and you are looking to create jobs. You take a country with 5% unemployment, I take a country with 100% unemployment. Which of us has a far greater potential to create more jobs? Now do you understand how a lower unemployment rate means less job creation. If people are working you dont need job creation.

It's not the presidents place to create jobs. He has given the so called job creators their tax breaks that they wanted but they still fail to create jobs. These people should be rounded up and charged with fraud.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Real Clear Politics This electoral map is much more accurate. It has Obama ahead at this time.
I think your drooling over an Obama win is premature.
It'll probably happen - unfortunately - but it' very premature for the O-bots to start dancing.
Romeny hasn't picked his VP yet.
Obama still has a few more months to continue to make errors. (and he will)
Fast and Furious is Obama's Watergate ... that's coming to light..
Obamacare will be shot down as unconstiutional.

Wait until summer is over before you start your celebration.
(why you'd celebrate 4 more years of this idiot, I'll never know :shk: )

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by habitforming

You're right, everyone is making more money now than they ever did, because one person who is doing better must mean everyone is.

Yep, that is exactly what I said.

Just so you know, bush created 2,716 jobs in his first term, so far Obama has created 1,960, drinking the Kool-Aid much?

You source your numbers and I will source mine.

Source
www.truthfulpolitics.com...:/truthfulpolitics.com/comments/u-s-job-creation-by-president-political-party/

George W. Bush R 2001–2005 +2,716
Barack Obama D 2009–2013 +1,960 (through 2011)

This is a fact.

Here is what I found at your link.

404 error not found

Wow, that is convincing.

Here is a question, why are you truncating even your own source? Through what month in 2011? We are halfway through 2012 you know?
Did you look at your source?

You know there was a net loss of jobs by the end of Bush's second term?
Yeah, someone told you I was wrong and you really want me to be but all you have proven so far is you have no clue what you are talking about and apparently went to a rather suspicious little blog for your proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Republicans are in full panic mode due to a few factors.

It appears that Obama will be re-elected to a second term.

1. The economy continues to get better which the GOP does not want
2. The Latinos now will completely leave the GOP and vote Obama
3. Iowa is looking more and more like a Dem state.

OBAMA 314---ROMNEY 224 ---- www.electoral-vote.com...

Lord Lord.. It sure is "Hard to dismiss" Barry's record!
How can people STILL think Barry is anything but, a flat out puppet liar?

Whoever said that Obama hasn’t accomplished anything in his first term?

WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term.

May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.

Obama is a Marxist Constitution hating Corrupt POS and ANY who support Obama is ether BRAIN DEAD or has sold their soul to the freaking Devil!

Absolutely Amazing so many are so blind!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why shouldn't he recieve a check, he still pays into the system. Just as he is forced to function in the fiat currency. He also said when he answerd the question that he still pays more into social security than he gets back. I would pretty much consider that no different then getting money back from your taxes.. They tried to make a story where there was none.

Here from the article:

Paul admitted he does, stating, "[It's] just as I use the post office, I use government highways, I use the banks, I use the federal reserve system. But that doesn't mean that you can't work to remove this in the same way on Social Security."

Paul also said he still pays more into Social Security than he gets in his checks.

Paul is outspoken about the need to end government programs like the Federal Reserve and the departments of energy and education. But he said he would not eliminate programs like Social Security and Medicare, despite his belief that the programs are unconstitutional. He planned to allow citizens under the age of 25 to opt out of the system in order to save their own money for retirement, if elected to the presidency.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Of course there are. That is how we got in this mess. The majority of people are ignorant and it's easier to manipulate ignorant people into voting for you.

If you had any common sense you would know why Obama and Romney are both bad for us.

There are millions of Paul supporters and we aren't complete idiots.
edit on 24-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Ugh. He makes me sick. He is such a [ insert bad word ] and a sellout. I watched his speech on the immigration Dream Act which can basically be summed up by saying that he is doing it to instill hope in the minds of these illegal immigrants... but that this is a "temporary relief" and that the long term proposals would lie in when and whatever the Congress decides.... By the end stating, it will all take time, it won't happen over night. What kind of great announcement is that??

It's so funny how he places blame on Congress for nothing getting done, admitting no fault on his part?? The majority of his speech was fluff.... are people really still buying into his hope and change ramblings??
Does this really sway the Latinos??

Source is on msnbc.com videos. Am unable to source it here for some reason.
edit on 6/1/2012 by Rocsgirl because: video not working

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocsgirl

Ugh. He makes me sick. He is such a [ insert bad word ] and a sellout. I watched his speech on the immigration Dream Act which can basically be summed up by saying that he is doing it to instill hope in the minds of these illegal immigrants... but that this is a "temporary relief" and that the long term proposals would lie in when and whatever the Congress decides.... By the end stating, it will all take time, it won't happen over night. What kind of great announcement is that??

It's so funny how he places blame on Congress for nothing getting done, admitting no fault on his part?? The majority of his speech was fluff.... are people really still buying into his hope and change ramblings??
Does this really sway the Latinos??

Source is on msnbc.com videos. Am unable to source it here for some reason.
edit on 6/1/2012 by Rocsgirl because: video not working

It is great to see posts like yours that know what is up regarding Barry.

It scares me people are in denial about Obama. They should read up on, "Cognitive Dissonance."

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This sounds just like it came from the Ron Paul Play Book

We're Gonna Win!

We got cheated!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

Absolutely Amazing so many are so blind!

I tend to think that's a correct statement...but our so called media outlets have spun every one of those point to his favor with success...I dont think it's willful blindness to the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join