It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "growing being" in Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

What do you mean? They are using the rock to the right as a reference. Then they show a comparison of other people in the same area against the same rock and it does appear that the guy/girl standing up is a couple of feet taller. Probably just a perspective trick but still. I just don't get all these comments.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by mr10k

I take it you have not seen the video? lol They use the ROCKS as a reference and they use other people filmed in the same spot as a comparison. Really, what is so hard to understand about that?

Are you telling me you already ate this up? I need a frame of reference, i.e. this woman zooming out so I can see the area. I don't know how big those rocks are. It would've been nice if she had ad least zoomed out a bit in the video.

Other people filmed in the same spot? Where, you mean the other guy they dub as a giant? That's not exactly what I mean...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

"Are you telling me you already ate this up"

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this to be honest! lol

See I knew you did not watch the video! They do a side by side comparison with other people! Okay let me post this video which will show you more clearly. Please try to watch it all.

The comparison begins at 0.56, just to make it even easier for you.

Edit: Just to clarify I am NOT saying it is "aliens" the video uploader is sating that. I am saying it definitely LOOKS as though the supposed aliens are taller than the average person. BUT I also say that in the comparison video the people could be children thus shorter than an adult. Or it could be a perspective trick whereby the "aliens" are closer to the camera and are just average sized people.

With this type of comparison zooming in or out would make zero difference!
edit on 23-6-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
we're getting tired of these. someone interview an alien on primetime tv already!

This clip sent me browsing alien clips (again
). What angers me is there isn't an alien interview on primetime, with the lights all the way up, and the alien moving and interacting in full view of the camera. Until this is done, even if the alien is genuine, don't even bother making a video of it.

For me:
A dark background = hoax.
A blurry image = hoax.
Just a face image = hoax.
A clip only 10 seconds long = hoax.

We have gone beyond being tired of these cranks, to the where we're royally P'd off!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah Im going to call this one an utter failure. I laughed when I saw it. could be stilts but it looks like the other guy is lifting him onto a rock

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
my take on this video is two people with a step ladder watch cosely as they mount the ladder separately ou can see the separation of their bodies..its illusion

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It was also debunked on Fact or Faked on syfy.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No no, keep posting this same video over and over and over again. Maybe some magical force will reorder the universe and make this ridiculous claim "true" based on the number of times it is posted on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Ok to me it does not look like someone is crouching and then standing up, this thing just shoots up from the ground. Humans dont look like that when they stand up from a crouching position. Also if this was just a regular person i really dont think we would be able to see the space between the legs so well with the distance. I mean surely you people have observed a human from far away. If a person is standing normally then you cant really see that much space between the legs. Plus whatever it is looks very tall even before it gets taller, i think humans would look much smaller from the distance away that the woman was observing from.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

You can see him bent at the waist, leaning forward a bit between "crouching" and "standing".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by krossfyter

What do you mean? They are using the rock to the right as a reference. Then they show a comparison of other people in the same area against the same rock and it does appear that the guy/girl standing up is a couple of feet taller. Probably just a perspective trick but still. I just don't get all these comments.

i laughed when the girl was scared.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a lot of dismissive comments. Clearly the photo doesn't look like just a tall person.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
a lot of dismissive comments. Clearly the photo doesn't look like just a tall person.

Most of us are saying it is simply a person standing up from a crouching position. The person "may" be a little tall, but not necessarily extremely tall.

As I said a few posts above, there is a point in the video that you can actually see the person is moving from a crouching position to a standing position -- there is a fraction of a second that you can see him bent at the waist, leaning forward a bit between "crouching" and "standing".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Looks bigger than a human, but no idea what it is, Im sure all the Bigfoot fans would be all over this aswell, as i have seen bigfoot footage remarkably similar to this # inside the U.S where a supposed bigfoot walks along a ridge waving its arms around.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
Looks bigger than a human, but no idea what it is, Im sure all the Bigfoot fans would be all over this aswell, as i have seen bigfoot footage remarkably similar to this # inside the U.S where a supposed bigfoot walks along a ridge waving its arms around.

Bigger compared to what? The only other thing around him was another person (who was roughly the same size when both of them were crouching) and a bunch of rocks -- rocks which we don't know the size of, so they could not be used for comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join