It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "growing being" in Peru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
so i came across this video today that one of my uncles showed me but, im very dubious about it and wanted to see what you ATS'ers thought about it.
i looked and saw that it hadn't been posted yet but, if it has, mods please remove.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Well a translation would help
But a being growing out of the ground i think not
Sureley you would go an have a closer look
So for me this complete BS

Cran

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this was posted (and laughed about) a couple of years ago.
its a person standing up.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Did he change the video or something? I saw a translation...

No-one said he came out of the ground lol. They said he stood up...

It is possible this is a perspective trick, or it could just be a very tall person.

I don't really see anything THAT extraordinary.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ah Jaime

It looks to me like one of these , not this one but the same sort of thing .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
we're getting tired of these. someone interview an alien on primetime tv already!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

See I laugh at this kind of comment. No-one is disputing that a person is standing up! I actually like this video as it at least translates what the girl is saying. And yes she says they stood up! But it is the SIZE of the "person" when they stood up that is supposed to be amazing. It certainly does appear to be someone that is very tall. But as I said it could just be the perspective.

Whenever I see this subject posted I see people making comments similar to yours and it just leaves me scratching my head.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just see someone standing up and taking off their sweatshirt or pullover.

Guess she would totally freak out if she watched an NBA game.
edit on 23-6-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

so its a tall person standing up.
interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You are joking right? This is clearly a real person standing up and taking off their jumper and then they give it to the other person crouching.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
it appears to me as if it grows, not stand up.
besides, i have never seen a "being" with such long extremities unless,
Yao Ming was in peru that day.

edit on 23-6-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No I didn't even say it was a tall person standing up. I said they do appear to be very tall. That is based on the comparison video of other people videoed in that area. But hey for all I know the other people could be a load of kids or something. Or it could just be that the 2 people seen crouching are closer to the camera. Or it could be that they are very tall. It's hard to say.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

so i say its a tall person standing up, you dont seem to agree.
so what do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This video has been posted before a couple of times. It's two people crouching then one of them stands up.

Good old Jaime

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld
i looked and saw that it hadn't been posted yet but, if it has, mods please remove.

It has been posted several times before, as a simple search for Peru would have found....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wait, did you read my comment? lol I answer your question.

It COULD be someone very tall standing up. It COULD just be that the other people in the comparison are children. It COULD be a perspective trick. It is hard to say. In other words I have no idea. But I do find it somewhat interesting that people are pointing out the obvious as a reason to debunk the video.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Again! Jesus! lol

Right we all know that it is someone standing up! Okay? But how do you explain the fact that they appear much taller than the people in the comparison video. I've given a few examples as to what could be the reason. But I'm only guessing. It is somewhat of a mystery.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It would be easy to say it's a person is standing up if I can get some reference of the area or something. It looks like an optical illusion that makes the people appear big because there is no reference point and it looks like 2 giants on a mountain, but it must be two normal people.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I take it you have not seen the video? lol They use the ROCKS as a reference and they use other people filmed in the same spot as a comparison. Really, what is so hard to understand about that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i thought they were going to say the size of the reference rock there. I guess not.

nothing extrodinary at all. Two people are sitting or crouching. One stands up. Big deal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join