It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

To be fair, there is no evidence that this actually happened,
just rumours and hearsay. Personaly, i think its bogus.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Dr Edgar Mitchell didn't see any UFO's. It was only what people had told him. More hear say, and no proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Cant answer me? What a suprise!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Humans aren't visiting Mars , I mean why would a species spend all that time and money to send remote control buggies all that way to just drive around and take pictures of a dead planet ... just doesn't make sense does it .

as far as the public is being told anyway??

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ya know, think about it.. A craft/ship/whathaveyou, comes here and hovers in the sky.. To see how we're doing as a whole.. Reading the minds of the unsuspecting.. Far beyond what we're capable of (that we know of) as humans..

But wouldn't you assume this isn't their "voyager" mission? They're the OG big brother.. Until the CIA was able to handle it on their own. Everything now is recorded, monitored.. This isn't crazy wack job stuff. This is reality. Don't doubt, just know homie..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I often wonder why people feel the need to approach something in a negative mind frame. This is true on all issues where belief in something occurs. The denial of UFO's, that it just doesn't exist, therefore deserves no effort or time - is false. Unidentified Flying Objects do exist. Hell, even my government admits to the existence of UFO's. They are just saying they don't know what they are.

However, through ancient religious texts, artwork from several different eras, official eye-witness testimony - coupled with trace evidence like radar and vegetation changes - clinches the reality of UFOs. At least from my perspective.

Now the question is what are they? If they come from space, then do we even have the right to leave earth (our space) and enter theirs? I wouldn't want us in space at this juncture in our history. Our world is bordering on falling into tyranny.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Why not? Sometimes I'll hover over a fire ant nest and pick some off for fun.

It doesn't mean I'm always going to get the RAID.

I regret to inform you that you will be coming back as
a fire ant, next time around.

I may or may not have travelled trillions of miles to let you know this.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No offense but I think this has already been posted. Like a million times.
Maybe just add to one of the existing threads. They are visiting and always have been.
We are the new kids on the block. In a kind of a way...we are visiting them.
This is their galaxy and they will still be visiting after we have expired from the planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

In their shoes I would watch them fight it out , then pick out what is left and erase the bad ones.
It's less of a problem and we can institute a new civilization after we get rid of the stragglers.
Peace!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Humans are so special that we deserve every attention in our galaxy.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumfluctuation

My thoughts exactly. That's what they do in Star Trek, too. Also, nice Trailer Park Boys avatar, you know what I'm sayin

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They came here a while ago, tricked us and ever since we've been mislead. They're still here although they control almost everything including the information we read online, they know exactly what they are doing and what their end goal is. Lately they're trying to paint an image to the religious that aliens do not exist and the whole idea comes from the government (through movies, tv, etc..) when it's just the aliens trying to keep them from leaving their religion so they may use them when the time comes. If you think there are good aliens watching over us, think again. They keep lying to us that their is some sort of alien race or savior coming to help the people out but instead are making people wait for something that won't happen and instead will be met with death or worse.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Aliens from other planets are still visiting earth. There are places where they are allowed to land...that are not available to the common public and are heavy guarded by the military.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Aliens from other planets are still visiting earth. There are places where they are allowed to land...that are not available to the common public and are heavy guarded by the military.

And you know this how? Ohh, that's right ,blind faith

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Have you ever been to a zoo?
Did you go there to interact with the animals or simply to observe them?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Imagine the scenario. Alien beings from the far flung depths of space, travel for trillions of miles to reach Planet Earth. When they arrive here what do they do? They fly around in our atmosphere, in their brighly lit space craft. They don't land and make themselves known to the locals. They don't land and make themselves known to the wider world.

In the Middle Ages, European explorers traveled the high seas to discover new worlds. The likes of Cook, Drake, Magellan, Columbus etc found these new worlds. What did they do when they arrived? They went ashore and made themselves known to the natives. They certainly didn't just "Float Around" on the sea and keep a safe distance. The Natives would have found these European strangers most "Alien" to themselves

So ET travelling the vast distance of space and "Floating Around" above The Earth. Come on, it's not on is it?

They do, two did on April 24th, 1964! And they are martians, they live underground and the tubes you see are transportation tubes to go from one city to the next. Nasa doesn't want to leak it out (just very, very, very, very, very, very, very ,very and yes VERY slowly! , I'm pretty sure they are in contact with the Nasa because the martians would not have let the US rovers on mars with out their consent.

The person (farmer) that talked with them is Gary Wilcox and you can hear his testimony on YouTube.
That same day it appears that same craft went to New Mexico and that is when Lonnie Zamora spotted the same two guys in their white suites and oval craft. Both Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora a police officer spotted them. That same year Donald Shrum had an incredible contact with little guys with white suites.

It is AMAZING that people are overlooking the artifacts of mars because they are there

If you have not read Ernest Normans telepathic account, I highly recommend it. The martians told him that they lost their atmosphere in ancient times. I really have to wonder if Zacharia Sitchen got the Martians mixed up with the Annunaki but I am not sure on that.

So may answer is yes, they are indeed in contact. It just has not happened in many places on the earth. But they love to go into forests cloak their crafts and check out the plant life there because they can not grow things like here because they live underground in cities etc. (Check out the book "Aliens In The Forest").

I think they have learned telepathy and know we are not at that point yet (Ernest Norman was). So they don't have the highest opinion of us yet. But I think they think we have potential. They probably don't want to startle the christians or other fundamentalist because they will run after them calling em demons and I don't think they need that kind of drama. They must be super sensitive, but the sooner we know the truth from nasa, jpl and others the better.

It is NOT FAIR they (Nasa) put on the net the artifacts for every one to see, then say on the other hand there is nothing going on mars human wise or martian wise. But what the christians don't get is that they are related to some on earth. That is another thing that nasa doesn't want to bring out I really believe . Nasa thinks they don't need that kind of drama
Maybe they are right ! Maybe nasa has wisdom on all this, it doesn't get confusing.

I have studied those artifacts for years now and if your not getting the FACT that their IS artifacts on mars you missing out of history at it's finest!

I am saying it and I am saying loudly, YOU HAVE NEIGHBORS!

So when we all say let them come, let them heal, let them help us.

I hear on Coast to Coast some of the christian fundamentalist say they (ufo's) are demons and they are convinced of it when they don't have a clue and have NEVER communicated with them.
Can you blame the martians why they are stand-offish. Why they constantly cloak when entering our atmosphere and land

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

What do you think WE would do if we made it to an inhabited planet? I think we would do the same thing. If it were me and i was on a spaceship that just made it to another planet, i think i would just float around too. I would be way to scared to just stroll around out in the open with all these creatures that could be potentially dangerous, i wouldnt know what they would do to me, they might would want to experiment on me. I would probably try to make contact with a few people on that planet, i would probably abduct someone, not to experiment on them but just to talk and tell them my story. In the case of the supposed aliens that are visiting our planet it is basically the few aliens that are here against the ENTIRE PLANET. Surely they arent that stupid, we would probably try to experiment on them or capture them. About the columbus meeting the native american thing, that is just stupid to even try to compare an alien encounter to that. It was europeans coming into contact with native americans, thats pretty different than a human coming into contact with some giant lizard person right? Native americans werent retarded, the europeans didnt look THAT different than them, just different coloring, and also it was a ton of colonists against some tribe of native americans, that is pretty different than maybe a thousand aliens against, oh i dont know, THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF EARTH!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."

Bill Watterson

You never know, maybe war of the worlds was right. Maybe life renders a planet uninhabitable by any other life from a different planet. Maybe anything foreign would be immediately killed by microscopic organisms in a manner similar to the way our immune system works, rendering Earth all but useless for colonization by anything other than Earth life itself.

Sure they could mine resources, but it would take about the same protective measures as mining resources from mars, the moon or anywhere else, if not more. Perhaps there is just no good reason to visit Earth or mingle with its inhabitants.

Oh yea, and then there's the fact that humans are just bat# crazy.
edit on 24-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No aliens (from other planets) are not visiting us - there are multiple reasons why this must be the case.

For a start there is the zero official public contact............................................and yet these things are buzzing around in the sky all over the place, and have been for millenia.

Instead of being shy and secretive they are apparently abducting people in their pyjamas for anal probes before imparting appocalyptic messages for them to spread.

There is not one iota of solid physical hi-tech proof of nuts and bolts alien craft.

The 'craft' themselves are clearly not physical, simply from the way they fly in the atmosphere.

If the universe were teeming with advanced civilisations, able to accomplish any technological feat they put their minds to, on whatever gargantuan scale - we would certainly see plenty of evidence for it in the cosmos.

There is an obvious and ready made explanation to account for all of the UFO/ET phenomina - namely the age old phenomina of the supernatural - Jinns demons faeires, angels etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anthropologists, historians, tourists, welcome to Planet 5618.
Warning: Developing civilization—noninterference strictly enforced.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join