It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Blue Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Looking up today I noticed that the sky is gray-blue. It also looks kind of flat, without depth, and opaque, hard to see through.

Initially it seems kind of bizarre that anyone would want to create a fake sky but there are fake plastic trees all over the world and that had to seem kind of strange in the beginning too. (And for a lot of us it still does seem strange.)

So if someone wanted a fake blue sky, could it be done? Well, yeah, I mean if we can create fake clouds from jet emissions, why not just fake the entire sky and do away with the chemtrails or continue with them behind the fake sky?

There are hundreds and hundreds of nano technology companies manufacturing nano particles (really tiny particles) for all kinds of uses today. The federal government has been funding these companies for the past 10 years through a special initiative and seems to be embracing and protecting them in similar fashion to the way Monsanto was once protected and embraced.

I picked one company (starting with the A's so pretty random) that concocts distillations of silver nano particles:

Silver Nanoparticles: Properties and Applications

Aldrich Materials Science offers precisely manufactured monodisperse silver nanoparticles that are free from agglomeration, making them ideal for research, development, and use in a variety of innovative applications (Figure 1).

(monodisperse: uniform size particles in a medium that keeps them from settling or leaving)
(agglomeration: gathering together into a mass)

I picked silver because when you nano-size silver it has properties that could fake a sky.

Silver nanoparticles are extraordinarily efficient at absorbing and scattering light and, unlike many dyes and pigments, have a color that depends upon the size and the shape of the particle.

In fact, silver nanoparticles can have effective extinction (scattering + absorption) cross sections up to ten times larger than their physical cross section.

When 60 nm silver nanoparticles are illuminated with white light they appear as bright blue point source scatterers under a dark field microscope (Figure 2, right). The bright blue color is due to an SPR that is peaked at a 450 nm wavelength. A unique property of spherical silver nanoparticles is that this SPR peak wavelength can be tuned from 400 nm (violet light) to 530 nm (green light) by changing the particle size and the local refractive index near the particle surface.

The good news is that they are best delivered in a medium of unsweetened lemonade.

When nanoparticles are in solution, molecules associate with the nanoparticle surface to establish a double layer of charge that stabilizes the particles and prevents aggregation. Aldrich Materials Science offers several silver nanoparticles suspended in a dilute aqueous citrate buffer, which weakly associates with the nanoparticle surface.

This particular company puts them into glass bottles but I think glass lined canisters for flaming out of drones would be an easy fix to the packaging process. This would put them into the current extremely high tech world of a global operation in progress that goes by the code name of 'cloud seeding.' Or, in some other countries as 'rainmaking' or even 'royal rainmaking.'

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Um, I'm pretty sure your looking a something called "haze." What would be the purpose of a fake sky?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If the sky is fake, then how can it change from day to day?

What you are seeing is what we call "summer".

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I'm looking out at the sky right now and it is sky blue, graduated from a slightly darker, intense blue, to a whiter, lower intensity closer to the Sun.

There are wispy clouds that also contain greyish/blueish and whitish shades and, as it is early morning here, there are golden and orange flecks from the sunrise.

An hour ago, I could see the brighter stars and the moon showing through the gradually brightening sky.

At no stage does it appear flat or artificial.

Perhaps your tinfoil hat is too tight and is putting pressure on your optic nerves?

edit on 23/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
oh! oh... "Summer"

You expect us to believe something as crazy as "summer"!?!

Take your new age magic and go live in your make-believe "summer" of which you seem so fond.

(yes this was sarcasm. if you needed to actually read this bracketed part to realize this then you should proceed directly to the nearest hospital for a full battery of brain tests)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think you missed a few things.....

Silver nanoparticles have unique optical, electrical, and thermal properties and are being incorporated into products that range from photovoltaics to biological and chemical sensors. Examples include conductive inks, pastes and fillers which utilize silver nanoparticles for their high electrical conductivity, stability, and low sintering temperatures. Additional applications include molecular diagnostics and photonic devices, which take advantage of the novel optical properties of these nanomaterials. An increasingly common application is the use of silver nanoparticles for antimicrobial coatings, and many textiles, keyboards, wound dressings, and biomedical devices now contain silver nanoparticles that continuously release a low level of silver ions to provide protection against bacteria.

That was the introduction from your own link,and I found some other things interesting...

Silver Nanoparticle Applications

Silver nanoparticles are being used in numerous technologies and incorporated into a wide array of consumer products that take advantage of their desirable optical, conductive, and antibacterial properties.

•Diagnostic Applications: Silver nanoparticles are used in biosensors and numerous assays where the silver nanoparticle materials can be used as biological tags for quantitative detection.
•Antibacterial Applications: Silver nanoparticles are incorporated in apparel, footwear, paints, wound dressings, appliances, cosmetics, and plastics for their antibacterial properties.
•Conductive Applications: Silver nanoparticles are used in conductive inks and integrated into composites to enhance thermal and electrical conductivity.
•Optical Applications: Silver nanoparticles are used to efficiently harvest light and for enhanced optical spectroscopies including metal-enhanced fluorescence (MEF) and surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS).

Silver Nanoparticles for Nanotoxicology Research

There is growing interest in understanding the relationship between the physical and chemical properties of nanomaterials and their potential risk to the environment and human health. The availability of panels of nanoparticles where the size, shape, and surface of the nanoparticles are precisely controlled allows for the better correlation of nanoparticle properties to their toxicological effects. Sets of monodisperse, unaggregated, nanoparticles with precisely defined physical and chemical characteristics provide researchers with materials that can be used to understand how nanoparticles interact with biological systems and the environment.

www.sigmaaldrich.com...

I am going to bet you have some silver nanoparticles on or around you as you sit there....

And as far as the fake sky,I'd go with haze.

Now this...

So if someone wanted a fake blue sky, could it be done? Well, yeah, I mean if we can create fake clouds from jet emissions, why not just fake the entire sky and do away with the chemtrails or continue with them behind the fake sky?

How are we creating false clouds from jet emmision? Why do you keep saying chemtrails, as not one person has been able to prove they exist, so again remind me who is it flying those chemtrail planes, and where are they coming from?

And lastly chemtrails are not real.
edit on 23-6-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not an extra in the film "The Truman show"?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This particular company puts them into glass bottles but I think glass lined canisters for flaming out of drones would be an easy fix to the packaging process. This would put them into the current extremely high tech world of a global operation in progress that goes by the code name of 'cloud seeding.' Or, in some other countries as 'rainmaking' or even 'royal rainmaking.'

I take it you missed the page that you can actually purchase items from this company...

www.sigmaaldrich.com...

Did you even take the time to actually read the info you linked to?

Cloud seeding is not a code word for anything as it is and does what the name suggests. Now this is what cloudseeding does...

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.

en.wikipedia.org...

But please show us what you think cloud seeding is a code word for?

Take your time as I don't want you to maybe miss something when finding that info...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I take it you missed the page that you can actually purchase items from this company...

No...I read that page and if you click on one of the item numbers on that purchase order it will take you to a page that tells you that the item comes in a glass bottle. Now how would I know that if I had missed the purchase order?

I think you missed a few things.....

I think we already covered this.

I am going to bet you have some silver nanoparticles on or around you as you sit there....

Well since I was the one who started the subject of them being in the sky and what goes up does come down I guess I already covered this too.

I do have a question for you based on your input:

Cloud seeding is not a code word for anything as it is and does what the name suggests. Now this is what cloudseeding does...

You provided a link showing what cloud seeding is attempting to do. It would be interesting to know what it actually does. Would you have any information on that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

"Cloud seeding is not a code word
Cloud seeding is not a code word
oh. and there is no such thing as chemtrails, only contrails
you are getting sleepier..."

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I do have a question for you based on your input:

You provided a link showing what cloud seeding is attempting to do. It would be interesting to know what it actually does. Would you have any information on that?

remember: they are just "cirrus clouds"

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

(times 3 in your post)

Well what is it then?

I can tell you what it's not:

What is cloud seeding?

The history of cloud seeding has experienced uncertain results because it can never be known whether a cloud that rains after seeding might have rained anyway. This is because seeding is performed on clouds that look like they have some potential for producing rain.

Cloud Seeding

For a while, there was growing hope that weather modification in the form of cloud seeding could provide more water for the Edwards Aquifer and also potentially reduce agricultural demand. In 2003, scientists at the National Academy of Sciences concluded there is no scientific evidence that it works (11). The American Meteorological Society's official position is that there has been some statistical evidence showing a 10 percent increase in precipitation after cloud-seeding, but no conclusive cause and effect.

Cloud seeding got its start in 1946 when Dr. Vincent J. Schaefer, working at the General Electric Laboratory in New York, was involved with research to create artificial clouds in a chilled chamber.

In 2007, the EAA approved cloud seeding efforts for the ninth year in a row, and for the first time the program included a method to statistically evaluate the project's effectiveness. Four Board members voted against continuing the program, saying their was evidence that cloud seeding could actually decrease rainfall by accident, and they also had concerns about the EAA paying for scientific studies to investigate something the National Academy had already concluded doesn't work (13).

Weather Modification 101 - Just the Facts

Scientific assessment of the South African, Mexican, Thailand, and Indian Cloud Seeding experiments concludes cloud seeding is still an unproved science with untold effects.

PDF: Critical Assessment of Hygroscopic Seeding of Convective Clouds for Rainfall Enhancement – (.ORG) American Meteorological Society It was concluded that tests conducted so far have not yet provided either the statistical or physical evidence required to establish that the seeding concepts have been scientifically proven.

By reducing the time required for the precipitation process to evolve with respect to the time available, rain efficiency will increase such that the treated clouds will precipitate earlier and with greater intensity than they would naturally, but they may not necessarily produce more rain than they eventually would naturally.

What have we learned? Cloud seeding is an unproven science, even after 60 years. Further, Texas, the most severe drought stricken area in America, is also the state that has funded the most cloud seeding projects since 2004.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Um, I'm pretty sure your looking a something called "haze." What would be the purpose of a fake sky?

to cut off our view of whats going on in the heavens and outer space. it keeps you dumbed down and cut off from totality of your being

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Gonna tell you a story i heard. I am not saying i believe it, but the person who told me also told me dozens of other things that are all, since then, proven true (including the patent for stealth technology).

Nanotech, as a useful object, was first discovered in space by NASA related operatives (either astronauts, or paraastronauts related to military use). This nanotech represents an ability to control what is seen in the sky. Kind of like a global adaptive camoflauge. Its origins are unknown, or at least to the person who shared this information.

No, i am not telling who told me this. Take the information with the same support and citations that I have recieved it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

(times 3 in your post)

Well what is it then?

hypnotic induction, allegedly quoting tsurfer

a kindly warning

you could test your hypothesis with a laser,
just so you know

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

NOT A BRIGHT IDEA: MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO POINTING LASERS AT PLANES

Shining your toy laser in the sky is no silly game, according to the FBI. In fact, it can result in felony charges.

The offense, a federal crime, carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, indicating the seriousness of the infraction.

The state where the incident occurred currently has no state laws prohibiting this action, but FBI officials indicated that they are committed to stopping this dangerous practice.

Just so you know...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

L
L

at fake sky, not airplanes

lasers are pointed at the sky, moon,etc

also i see you're not getting meaning of picture as a possible reason for geo-engineering/chemtrails
and part of the global warming scam

oh, well good day

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

also i see you're not getting meaning of picture as a possible reason for geo-engineering/chemtrails

So I built on the good material you and tsurfer2000h gave me. What am I going to do with haze and summer and tin foil hats and the Truman show?

Cirrus is bad or is it? Cirrus used to signal a front which meant possible rain which meant an end to drought. The new cirrus - the jet emission cirrus - signals nothing but global warming. But who wants to talk about cirrus - natural or jet caused? Nobody. Who wants to understand cirrus? Nobody because it is 'little understood' and so it will remain while we study jet cirrus and while we don't even have a handle on how much real cirrus is still left.

Lasers are good but they'll land you in trouble because the programming holds that we will not question the sky. So even a state that has NO LAW against pointing lasers at the sky is going to haul someone into court for doing it.

Keep your head down and go about your business while we engage in rainmaking which has never been scientifically proven to work.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Keep your head down and go about your business while we engage in rainmaking which has never been scientifically proven to work.

Not true, cloud seeding has been proven to work and has been employed recently in China to clear the smoggy air for the Olympics in Beijing.

With five months to go before the Summer Games come to Beijing, Chinese scientists say they are confident they can keep rain away from the opening ceremony, or summon a storm on cue to clear the city's choking pollution. www.usatoday.com...

The US government used cloud seeding during the Vietnam war:

During October 1966, Project Popeye was tested in a strip of the Laos panhandle east of the Bolovens Plateau in the Se Kong River valley. The test was conducted by personnel from the Naval Ordnance Test Station located at China Lake California. Fifty cloud seeding experiments were conducted with the result that 82% of the clouds produced rain within a brief period after having been seeded. It was claimed that one of the clouds drifted across the Vietnam border and dropped nine inches of rain on a US special forces camp over a four hour period. After the successful completion of the test phase, Project Popeye transitioned from an experiment to an operational program of the U.S. Defense department.

The Operation's Objectives

Operation Popeye goal was to increase rainfall in carefully selected areas to deny the Vietnamese enemy, namely military supply trucks, the use of roads by: [3]
Softening road surfaces
Causing landslides along roadways
Washing out river crossings
Maintain saturated soil conditions beyond the normal time span.
thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not true, cloud seeding has been proven to work and has been employed recently in China to clear the smoggy air for the Olympics in Beijing.

With five months to go before the Summer Games come to Beijing, Chinese scientists say they are confident they can keep rain away from the opening ceremony, or summon a storm on cue to clear the city's choking pollution. www.usatoday.com...

The US government used cloud seeding during the Vietnam war:

During October 1966, Project Popeye was tested in a strip of the Laos panhandle east of the Bolovens Plateau in the Se Kong River valley. The test was conducted by personnel from the Naval Ordnance Test Station located at China Lake California. Fifty cloud seeding experiments were conducted with the result that 82% of the clouds produced rain within a brief period after having been seeded. It was claimed that one of the clouds drifted across the Vietnam border and dropped nine inches of rain on a US special forces camp over a four hour period. After the successful completion of the test phase, Project Popeye transitioned from an experiment to an operational program of the U.S. Defense department.

The Operation's Objectives

Operation Popeye goal was to increase rainfall in carefully selected areas to deny the Vietnamese enemy, namely military supply trucks, the use of roads by: [3]
Softening road surfaces
Causing landslides along roadways
Washing out river crossings
Maintain saturated soil conditions beyond the normal time span.
thelivingmoon.com...

Yeah. Cloud seeding was also responsible for the worst hurricane that the east coast has ever seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yep!

There's a treaty that bans it and the tech used to created earth quakes and tsumanis as well.

Did you know the United Nations passed a Weather Warfare Treaty (download) in 1977? en.wikipedia.org...

Of course you didn’t, that’s the point. They don’t want the public to know that military’s and government’s all over the world are experimenting with our weather.

That fact that there is a treaty proves that they had to pass laws to regulate people. After all you don’t pass laws for things that don’t exist!

This is taken from Article 1 of the treaty

Article I1. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.

This is taken from Article 2 of the treaty

It is the understanding of the Committee that the following examples are illustrative of phenomena that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II of the Convention: earthquakes, tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones of various types and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ocean currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer; and changes in the state of the ionosphere.

Just look at the historical weather we have had in the last couple of years. Katrina, the California wildfires, an earthquake in Indiana!, the flooding in the Iowa and the Midwest.

edit on 24-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join