It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice cream for the summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What's your favorite ice cream flavors?

Mines is cookie dough ice cream, chocolate ice cream (just can't go wrong with any kind of chocolate just about), and mint ice cream with chocolate pieces in it. mmm mmm good.

Those twix and snicker ice cream bars are good, too.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream. Frozen greek yogurt is the best.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Frozen milk products are a bit hard on you when you live with high heat and humidity. Tend towards root beer floats.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Mmmm there was this pistachio ice cream I used to get in Italy that was just soooo delicious!

And they had a great hazelnut one also. Yummy!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
COFFEE

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My all time favorite from childhood was Superman ice cream but i can't find it anywhere anymore

So i have settled for Ben & jerry's Chunky Monkey or Phish Food or Bonaroo Buzz

www.benjerry.com... for the list there are 6 pages and they do come in regular/yogurt/greek yogurt

If anyone knows where to get superman ice cream please pass the info

Thnx

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I love, love, love, any ice cream with chocolate in it. Rocky road, chocolate fudge brownie, chocolate chip mint. chocolate and peanut butter..etc. (you get the idea!).....

Here is an easy to make chocolate ice cream recipe I found on the net.

www.cooks.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well I have to say it depends on my mood and circumstances: Love anything chocolaty with nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, or peanuts. But i love a nice cooligf cocoanut italian soda. I absolutely love an orange sherbet with dark chocolate chips. Orange sherbet with chocolate syrup! i can do that too! Had a pear sorbet once as a palette cleanser for the next course and thought I'd gone to heaven. But if you're talking home made ice cream? My Mom made an amazing plain vanilla ice cream with duck eggs....gotta say with that ice cream you could eat it as-is and sigh...or you couls add the nuts and chocolate and moan....or you could add some sliced bananas to that mix and SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ah, just remembered: Hagen Daas's Rum Raisin.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There was a company called Homemade Ice Cream.
And they had about the best ice cream ever: vanilla ice cream with cashews, pineapple and coconut.

Root beer floats are pretty good too

top topics

join