It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hartley Murder Part of Fast and Furious Cover-up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you don't know the story of Tiffany and David Hartley here's a brief re-cap:

Tiffany Hartley claims Mexican bandits murdered her husband while they were out on Falcon Lake, which is on the border between Texas and Mexico. This happened in October 2010.

David Hartley's body has never been recovered. Tiffany has been confronted by Meridith Vieira from NBS's The Today Show about the truth of her story. Here's a link to the interview in which Vieira says point blank: "So I have to ask you just point blank: Did you have anything to do with the disappearance and or the death of your husband David?”

Merideth Vieira practically accuses Tiffany Hartley of killing her husband interview

The lead investigator in Mexico had his head cut-off. There's an independent witness that corroborates Tiffany's story.

Here's a short video to get you up to speed:

So now here are the questions that come to mind:

Could it be that the guns used in Fast and Furious were used in this murder, and this is what Obama and Holder want to keep covered-up? Could it be that this is why the MSM and the Mexican government tried to discredit Tiffany's story at the beginning? Tiffany Hartley portrayal by the MSM was abhorrent and based on no evidence. The MSM practically accused her, a victim in this situation, of being a lying murderer.

Now why isn't the MSM even mentioning this story in context of Fast and Furious in light of the controversy over Fast and Furious?

Is it because if it turns out that David Hartley was killed with guns supplied by the ATF, and that the administration is trying to hide this, it's game over for Barry and Eric?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder.

There is also the situation where Kenneth Melson, Obama's head of ATF, was reassigned to the justice dept after this story broke. Bet he's wearing kevlar britches and a muzzle.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Perhaps this maybe the golden bullet which the Obamassassins are seeking....
They couldnt pull off the birth certificate deal, so on to the next pie of dung to fling....?
How much of this is gonna get buried in the depths of the Department of Injustice?
Those in Washington who are anywhere cose to this enough to know, should be quaking right now....
Something is beginning to stink to high heaven in DC, my prediction it will reach crescendo about late july early august...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think the OP is very likely correct. But that only brings up more questions. At this point can we really say for sure where cartel business ends and Obama administration business begins? Who is working for/with whom? Are people being silenced for knowing too much about ATF and DOJ ( and probably DEA) business under the guise of cartel violence? So many questions and so much dirty dealing.

I've thought for a while now that Romney is going to win. No major reasons, just little things that perk my ears up. This might be the thing that TPTB use to bring Obama down so that can happen. I think the internal war between the Clintonistas and the Obama people never stopped and is most likely heating up and I have to wonder if that's going to play a role here. Will the Clintonistas leak on Obama dirty laundry? That is where the whole birth certificate thing started, if you'll recall. I agree that this is going to get a whole lot stinker before the summer is over. It has the feel of a loose thread on a sweater.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Hope you don't mind me throwing a few odds and ends into your thread. If so let me know and I'll delete this post.

I just read a F&F related story that I didn't know anything about until today ... and keep in mind that I'm not that wild about wnd.

New Mexico gun dealer Rick Reese and his two sons Ryin and Remington have sat rotting in separate detention centers, jails and prisons around the state accused of a similar crime involving some 30 guns.

The Reese family, including Rick’s wife Terri, ran a gun shop in Deming, N.M., and was arrested in late August of 2011 on charges of knowingly selling guns to Mexican smugglers and various other related charges.

After spending 6 months in jail, Terri Reese was finally granted bail in March of this year, but Rick and the boys have been repeatedly denied bail on the pretext that they are flight risks or might try to engage in a Ruby Ridge-type standoff.

The rationale for denying the Reeses’ constitutional rights is that Rick knows some people in Mexico, his home has a well and solar power and there were guns and ammunition in their homes and businesses when they were arrested. That’s right: Guns and ammo in the home and business of a federally licensed firearms dealer (all of which were seized a year ago and have never been returned) is being offered as evidence that they can’t be trusted – and a judge bought it.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Hope you don't mind me throwing a few odds and ends into your thread. If so let me know and I'll delete this post.

I just read a F&F related story that I didn't know anything about until today ... and keep in mind that I'm not that wild about wnd.

New Mexico gun dealer Rick Reese and his two sons Ryin and Remington have sat rotting in separate detention centers, jails and prisons around the state accused of a similar crime involving some 30 guns.

The Reese family, including Rick’s wife Terri, ran a gun shop in Deming, N.M., and was arrested in late August of 2011 on charges of knowingly selling guns to Mexican smugglers and various other related charges.

After spending 6 months in jail, Terri Reese was finally granted bail in March of this year, but Rick and the boys have been repeatedly denied bail on the pretext that they are flight risks or might try to engage in a Ruby Ridge-type standoff.

The rationale for denying the Reeses’ constitutional rights is that Rick knows some people in Mexico, his home has a well and solar power and there were guns and ammunition in their homes and businesses when they were arrested. That’s right: Guns and ammo in the home and business of a federally licensed firearms dealer (all of which were seized a year ago and have never been returned) is being offered as evidence that they can’t be trusted – and a judge bought it.

www.wnd.com...

No, don't mind at all anybody adding to this thread. I think we are going to see this unravel.

Just from what is already known the U.S. government is admitted to supply weapons to foreign nationals who used the weapons to kill a U.S. border patrol guard.

We're talking about U.S. officials aiding and abetting the murder of a U.S. law enforcement agent.

(btw... why is this speculation in skunk works? lol If this is in skunk works every Nibiru thread should be too, right?)

new topics

top topics

join