It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of The Sixth Dimension!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I had a dream in my teens about some beings who made a scene in my living room.

They opened a door in the middle of the floor and showed me a galaxy spinning.

A feeling so raw and a sight full of awe, I was blessed to have had such a vision.

But before they left in a hurry they parted with worry for there was one thing they just had to mention:

"remember these words, though they may sound absurd, BEWARE OF THE SIXTH DIMENSION!"

edit on 23-6-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
let me guess, this is somehow connected to 666 and we should all accept jesus christ as our lord and savior.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
let me guess, this is somehow connected to 666 and we should all accept jesus christ as our lord and savior.

I have been seeing 666 alot lately...also 11:11 and 4:44....

I was born on the 22nd of a month....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

I have been seeing 666 alot lately...also 11:11 and 4:44....

I was born on the 22nd of a month....

you've seen numbers? NUMBERS!? omg stop the internets this man has seen numbers.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is it just me......... or is Physics just made up to suit and be a convienent way of explaining challeging stuff.......

The Egg model I understand after the video and I bet Professor Brian Cox could make a six part show explaining what that guy did in 5 mins........

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I'm not worried! If there is a sixth dimension it's so small and invisible that it is really irrelevant. Yeah cool, you probably had pondered on dimensions during the day or heard something about them and them at night, bam, you dreamed about one.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
4d = time
5d =alternate timelines
6d =alternate states of reality

As far as that goes, we cannot travel to either of those dimensions. We could understand the 4th dimension but I don't think we will ever be able to travel to the 4th dimension, and we definitely cannot travel to anything above that, so makes you think we will encounter something from the 6th?.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos

I'm not worried! If there is a sixth dimension it's so small and invisible that it is really irrelevant. Yeah cool, you probably had pondered on dimensions during the day or heard something about them and them at night, bam, you dreamed about one.

That's what was so crazy to me is the fact that I had never pondered dimensions before that dream! Really it's because of that dream that I ever looked up or into dimensions. This was back in my teens about 15 years ago or so . Before all the universe shows on TV or things that nature. Nope. I wasnt into that stuff at all. But that dream has stayed with me all this time because of how vivid it felt.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sounds like the place to be if they're jamming to Pink Floyd. Sure beats some of the # that's considered "music" today.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As we all reside within the third dimension, and things aren't too peachy here, a doubling of that doesn't sound good.

I've heard the 5th Dimension is great if you're looking to fly away in a beautiful balloon.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

It makes it easier to remember that Math is a mapping system, not the thing it's mapping. Physics (conclusions based upon math) is mapping the world.

1. It is possible to have a model show the right estimates and still not be accurate to what is happening.
2. It is possible to have a model show the wrong conclusions due to not being in-depth enough.

Whole mess of things could go wrong.

edit on 23-6-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: 9 to (

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

so what is the sixth demention,i have been asking myself that every since last month,and no body can tell me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
As we all reside within the third dimension, and things aren't too peachy here, a doubling of that doesn't sound good.

I've heard the 5th Dimension is great if you're looking to fly away in a beautiful balloon.

Didn't catch that reference until my I read your response out loud and my mom heard it. She caught it.

2nd Line.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't know if I am thinking of "dimensions" correctly. Now, don't we all exist in ALL dimensions simultaneously, despite whether we are aware of them or not? Isn't more of a matter of being able to perceive these dimension, rather than traveling to them?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
According to a friend, we are not ready for 6th, as that is where thoughts create alternative realities. We are striving to get to 5D, the infinite channels of reality and diffrent timelines.

In a sense all the channels and realities are around us all the time, and much of it can interact, but our programs in our body suit/brain are fine tuned to tune in this radio station, and not pick up the rest.

I had a dream when I woke up, a woman was talking to me, a guide or angel, and she said, as I was waking that this was just one more timeline, one more possibility, this world we're in now, as opposed to the stuff that had happened in the dream.

In a sense we are all bigger than this, its like this is a kind of artificial shool, board game/book/scroll even or the game spore. And we're looking in from the real world, from a real soul orb, like a star, and we're all these rainbow hued rays from our greater soul in no time, and in different timelines or channels, locales, and our spirit soul is connected to all the channels, more than we can see with our minds, we're interdimensional beings, and contain the whole universe within us. Like a fractal contains the whole, and our body suit is a factal of the cosmos.

This universe is actually quite small itself.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I had this connection to a guide, a woman, while reading this, it was like some instruction. It only gets better. Once a soul has learnt this world is not nice, and they are horrified by everything in it except for the love and goodness, then its time to move on to far better ways of learning. I had this brief thought, but I want to go home to the real world out of this whole multichanneled game board, and it flashed, you are home, when do you ever leave home, though pushing windows open to more vistas of learning. I guess I mean hanging out with family kind of home. If this could be seen as the work or assignment for the day, when we come, I want the bell to ring and class over so I can hang out with my Family again.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Excellent stuff from everyone. I found this video on youtube that could help us understand dimensions as well:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Commercial that caught my eye: Check out the end when the announcer says "dimension" the computer resembles a six.

Remember Steve Jobs said "Oh wow" on his deathbed...maybe he entered the sixth dimension?

top topics

join