It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast & Furious disappears from the Drudge Report?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Drudge Report President Obama to former president Richard Nixon in the “Fast and Furious” scandal after the White House assertsxecutive privilege in refusing to release documents to Rep. Darrell Issa.

hinterlandgazette.com...

Two days ago F & F was all over the Drudge Report. Now, the site homepage is literally devoid of the topic. You have to search deep for any info on it. What did Drudge know, and were they perhaps threatened by Obama's people?

www.drudgereport.com...
edit on 23-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That was my immediate thought. Drudge didn't want to end up like Breitbart.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
The Drudge Report President Obama to former president Richard Nixon in the “Fast and Furious” scandal after the White House assertsxecutive privilege in refusing to release documents to Rep. Darrell Issa.

hinterlandgazette.com...

Two days ago F & F was all over the Drudge Report. Now, the site homepage is literally devoid of the topic. You have to search deep for any info on it. What did Drudge know, and were they perhaps threatened by Obama's people?

www.drudgereport.com...
edit on 23-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

It seems this post has disappeared from NEW TOPICS on ATS as well. I've reloaded a few times and this thread and New Topics and this is no longer showing.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
not very popular here either....

I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
not very popular here either....

I wonder why?

ATS is out of the same place Cavecreek hosting who started up CCBILL years ago. And given the financial backing of CCBILL and the size of Cavecreek one would be safe to assume they have ulterior motives all together. I personally had some dealings with CCBILL and Cavecreek. I will not get into but, will tell you that they are snakes.

It would not shock me if ATS, having the same address as them, is nothing more than a huge Disinfo station. And judging from those posting to the 911 thread and supporting the B****S**** NIST report you would have to be a moron to not think they have ulterior motives.

Any who have a net connection and think the NIST report was true is either brain dead or sold their soul to support the lies. There is not one doubt in my mind 911 was a lie to get us into war and further tightening their grip on American's throats.

This thread being removed from the ATS Recent Posts as well as Drudge report. Someone does not want fast furious being a hot topic... For Sure!

Adding: I would repost this to ATS but I do not have 20 posts to permit me to do so. You should repost it and see how long it stays up..
edit on 23-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you do a Drudge search on "Fast and Furious" you will see that they have discussed it many times starting with two articles on July 26 and 27, 2011.

This one on 7/26/11 gave background information about it.
Guns from U.S. sting found at Mexican crime scenes
www.reuters.com...

The second one, July 27, 2011 one gave key information about White House staffer knowledge of it.

ATF Manager says he shared Fast and Furious Info with White House
www.cbsnews.com...

Drudge reports hot stories from other sources. Right now is the lull before the storm. Drudge will run the full house vote on Holder's contempt citation this week with multiple lead stories.

Drudge is not afraid of Obama. He'll hit him with his best shot when the time(s) come.

As for ATS. They get a
from me on the Fast and Furious. I have posted several stories about it that were practically ignored. When the subject comes up it is obvious ATS overall knows little of the scandal.

I am posting the Drudge F&F archives link if anyone wants to see what they might have missed.
www.drudgereportarchives.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

As for ATS. They get a
from me on the Fast and Furious. I have posted several stories about it that were practically ignored. When the subject comes up it is obvious ATS overall knows little of the scandal.

So much for conspiracy freaks huh? What is it harder when one is starring at you right in the face? Or maybe, most people here from the US are democrats. In fact, I haven't been able to find much chatter about this scandal at all on the internet. It could be just the curse of summer, and the perfect time to actually have this scandal!

Then I get yelled at for posting non-conspiracy subjects....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Awwww That was funny. OK. No more jokes. I was off topic.

Just kidding.

I wear a large.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

That's actually not true.
When the initial story broke back when, there were a BUNCH of us discussing how bad this story could become, and I can't find the thread.

We're talking about when it first broke we were pissed.

It's not like it hasn't been discussed.

It has. A BUNCH.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You know everytime I saw this I thought someone was taking away the movie then when I heard the president's name I thought the president was taking it away. Anyway shouldn't this still be cached on Google's servers if one was to search the right strings?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't know about fast and furious, but Drudge's coverage of the Ron Paul campaign was exactly in line with the "mainstream" media. They simply ignored Ron Paul.

Now, I pretty much look at Drudge to find out what the mainstream is up to. I don't consider this to be a trustworthy source.

top topics

join