It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Stange Sightings Over Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
After the earlier wave over St.Petersburg that included 5 angles of orange globe like lights and formations of fireballs we have a newer video recently over Moscow.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Probably Syria showing off their new toys given to them by Russia!
Seriously though, joking apart, this is an interesting video. Not sure what to make of the caterpillar shaped golden lights at the beginning of the video but in the second half of the video, the object did resemble more like the classic triangular UFO. I was also reminded of the Phoenix Lights sighting in 1997.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was going to say "flares, seems to me," for the row of lights. Seemed stationary.. and one seemed to be going down a bit faster than the others.

And then it (or they) started flying horizontally.

So.. now I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

When I see a red flashing light, I always think of possible high tech military planes. I just wonder if this was a plane that had its landing lights on?

Lights were rather bright, I wonder if there were more witnesses and videos at a different perspective. Definitely something that would get your attention.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That formation is exactly what I saw one day when I went food shopping in the parking lot. Some people said it may have been a plane landing. But I don't know. looks eerie similar to those lights.

Dang, I thought a made a thread about it, maybe I said it as a reply but I can't find it now.

Oh well.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting video. Id like to see a daytime shot of the same view as I cant make out a horizon, to be sure the lights are in the air. It kind of reminds me of seeing the Piste Bashers working late at night in the Alps. Similar orange flashing lights. If it was below the horizon, it could be any number of emergency sevices parked at an accident or what have you. Though when it zooms in im not so sure, but that could just be due to the quality of the cam.
Not saying thats what it is, just the only thing it reminds me of.... well, that and the small UFOs that are the first to show up in Close Encounters!
edit on 23-6-2012 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by AbdulAlhazred because: spelling!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Take a look at this article => www.ufosfacts.com...

An interesting story about this kind of appearance that is happening around the world

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like faked

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

The video is shot by Oleg Tarabanov. The guy has hundreds of videos of UFOs...I mean airplanes, helicopters, radio towers you name it on his youtube channel.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The video is shot by Oleg Tarabanov. The guy has hundreds of videos of UFOs...I mean airplanes, helicopters, radio towers you name it on his youtube channel.

That doesn't invalidate it. If he personally spends time taking videos of flying objects, I'd say there is a higher chance that he would catch something out of the ordinary than someone else. What do you think it is then? Blimp? Odd helicopter? Something else?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

That doesn't invalidate it. If he personally spends time taking videos of flying objects, I'd say there is a higher chance that he would catch something out of the ordinary than someone else. What do you think it is then? Blimp? Odd helicopter? Something else?

Airplane, there are more videos exactly like it on his channel. Tarabanov is pretty well known around here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

airplane? Please.
2nd line, because i have to.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have personaly seen three UFO's just like in this video. But the ones I witnessed were triangular in shape. They were moving extremely fast and made no noise at all. They were burgundy in color. I saw them at night. Not to mention they were initially in a Triangle formation. Then they did some type of formation that I cannot describe in words. Watching this video kinda scared me lol.

I was going to save this experience for another thread but I felt compelled to share my experience, because the Moscow UFO looked JUST LIKE what I saw 6 years ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Looks like faked

Your reasoning, please.

Just calling it fake helps nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This reminds me of that.

top topics

join