It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

yo g righ ahead. tart playing with it by yourself, then when something finally does start responding, you can try convince yourself that it was the OTHER guy moving it.

then when you start getting angry for little to no reason and your friends start leaving you and your relationships start to crumble... You just go on and blame the other persons... Cause your VAST experience has told you they're just cardboard...

They ARE just cardboard... Made to move very slick and easily. It taps into your subconscious and then if you aren't trained and practiced opens you up to a higher dimension which can lead to higher dimensional beings entering into your consciousness and through that consciousness into this dimension. Some worse and more powerful than others.

Think of it like this. You open a door that leads to the plains of Africa.... You may find a lemur in the short time you are there and you may find a lion or tiger....

How willing are you to play with the door that leads to the plains of Africa/????

Regardless of what you BELIEVE, we know, as a society, very little of the consciousness and the mind. We know LESS, as a society, about higher dimensions.

Hiding your head in the sand does not make you safe from the hunters around you...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm neither Catholic or religous, as a matter of fact, I don't believe in any organized religion. You are right, religion has been responsible for the murder and death of thousands and thousands. This is something that is not lost on me. Like I said to another member, religion is a tool of the devil, what better way to divide and conquer us...However, I would not 'rejoice' should all churches burn down. There are millions of people that churches reach out and provide support for. There children being cared for and protected, there are the weak that need the support system of the churches to get by. You cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Damn cool up buddy

Whos arrogant again ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

I don't really appreciate you coming on to my thread and attacking me.

Thats one way of dismissing other peoples opinions; call them attacks. Also limit what they are allowed to say on "your website". Sounds like an inquisition to me. The oldest blame game in the book.

Intrptr opens door walks thru and dusts off feet.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I absolutely agree. Aliens in my opinion are just demons. Or, as you say, interdimensional beings. They are malevolent and deceptive. They have an agenda. If they didn't, they wouldn't come to people in the night and possess them or abduct them against their will. Also, the fact that there are many recorded cases where during an abduction the abductee cries out the name of Jesus, and the "aliens" back off and the abduction is ended. Whitley Strieber wrote a series of three books which encompass his abductions and visitations in which he came to this same conclusion. Lin Marzulli also wrote a book called the 'alien interviews' in which he interviewed dozens of credible abductees and came to the same demonic conclusion.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My husband had a similar account, with the "Daddy" calling his name, I saw a scratch welt up and draw blood on his neck too.

My husband was painting my sons room, so I decided to get the kids out of his hair. We were gone, and he heard a little girl say "Daddy I want peanut butter" he turned and nothing was there, we were long gone by this time, it copied my daughter, who regularly asks for peanut butter.

Another time my sister dropped by and knocked on the door, our family went out, but she knocked anyway. She placed her ear to my door, and heard a child repeating "thank you" about 5 times in a row. She wondered why I wouldn't answer, and we weren't home.

The scratching stemmed from a incident where family friends would hear things being thrown in the basement. We went down there and had a seance, my husband was taunting whatever it was. The light was dim with candles and my husband felt his neck was hot, blood was dripping from one of three scratches, my friends have video and pictures of it happening, I will ask them if they will send it to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Think of it like this. You open a door that leads to the plains of Africa.... You may find a lemur in the short time you are there and you may find a lion or tiger....

How willing are you to play with the door that leads to the plains of Africa/????

Yeah, I bet those kids wished they had left that "Jumanji" game alone!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for the info. I have never read the Book of Jasher. My apocrypha knowledge stops with Enoch, however, I plan on expanding my research as I believe these texts are valuable. Again, thank you for the content of your response!

You're welcome. Jasher will fill in gaps for you, it's basically a retelling of Genesis but includes details Genesis didn't have. Read the book of Jasher and see what the "days of Noah" were like and compare them to today and get ready for the end because were right at the part where Daniel's 70th week is about to begin.
edit on 24-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

The scratching stemmed from a incident where family friends would hear things being thrown in the basement. We went down there and had a seance, my husband was taunting whatever it was. The light was dim with candles and my husband felt his neck was hot, blood was dripping from one of three scratches, my friends have video and pictures of it happening, I will ask them if they will send it to me.

Don't do seances, you're opening yourself up for possession. Don't taunt them either, demons have been known to kill people. They are the spirits of the nephilim cursed to wonder the earth till judgement day.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Do you still need help and explanation regarding you recent encounters?
The things that you have just summarized is quite serious.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I too believe that aliens are demons masquerading as visitors from another planet. All the aspects (including the destroying of our relationship with Jesus) point that way. L.A. Marzulli does the best research on this in my opinion. He points out that, in this day and age, it is the best deception. I believe in the coming great deception, Satan's final push before he's checkmate. Many of the most elect will be deceived. While I was a teenager, I began researching UFO's, and it kept making me scared throughout the years. It has a very negative, fearfull vibe around it. It's sort of occult. Nowadays I'm not researching it anymore. That is: I believe on the fallen angels/demon theory. It fits Satan's agenda and the end times. That, I'm still researchong.

I made a topic concerning this. It's called "The coming great deception". Look it up, I hope its usefull! May God strengthen you through the love of Jesus Christ. He is only a prayer away,wherever you are

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Listen, I don't have a problem with you, nor do I know you. I try to treat people as if they are right in front of me face to face. Honestly, I'm not much of a turn the other cheek kind of a guy. I'm doing my best impression right now. I wasn't calling your viewpoints an attack, I was referring to the comments you made about my avatar, etc. I'd rather debate you intelligently. I'll treat you with respect if you do the same for me.

Peace, I have enough enemies.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

I believe it. What makes it really scary is the whole imitating a child thing. Really creeps me out. Not sure the sceance idea was a good one....hopefully everything is okay with you guys.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Lol...thanks for lightening up the mood. Classic...Jumanji!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AllanQuatermaine

I'm in a real good place and have come to terms with what happened. I appreciate you asking. What I wanted was to share my experience and get some good quality responses which may help someone else in a similar predicament. I'm grateful to those who have had a positve impact on this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Right on, we are definitely on the same page with this. Good on you for posting such a lengthy response via mobile, my eyes hurt just thinking about hitting on the buttons on the ol' cell phone.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It sounds as if someone had cast a spell on your relationship with your wife, these things are real and do happen more than most people realize. Anyway it may be too late to fix things now, but it would be a good idea to investigate further or to try and eliminate such magic.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh,ok,but bet advised,its not good to enter something and you personally don't have a clue about it,but im happy for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Technology changes everything, today's cellphones are gigantic
I'll keep an eye on this thread, good to have you here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Furthermore, I would be more inclined that many of these so called 'ghost' encounters are entities which are not what they pretend to be.

So according to some, most spirit encounters are evil? Or just the ones we see? That if a spirit makes itself known, then that spirit is evil? I guess that pretty much rules out all spirits huh? Except "heavenly angels"?

Oh, wait. Lot didn't recognize the angels that came to him (at first). Neither did Jesus look "familiar" to those who saw him after he first arose. So what does an angel look like? Human?

What does a human spirit look like? How come we believe that all spirits that meet us are inhuman? Cause they are you know... not human any more? Or maybe our human spirit is the real us and this body is the "pretender". Why o why would an evil spirit hide in an old house waiting for people to come around to show off their "period dress"? Or make a bumping noise? That is way scary evil I guess; making "bumping noises" and dressing "fashionably"?

We're so full of religion and hollywood that there is no longer any room for mystery. Searching for the truth has become only searching the bible. Believing that every spirit encounter is from, how did you put it... "the dark side" (use the force, Luke), kind of limits us to a belief system that is still stuck in the middle ages. 'The world is flat' and 'here there be dragons'.

There are not enough dark spirits to go haunting every place there is.The bible makes reference to the end times and the dead rising first? The few higher level good and evil spirits are busy with world leaders and affecting the decision making process of entire nations. Evil spirits are trying to start wars, not hide behind you and say "Daddy." They really don't have a lot of spare time you see. Especially nowadays. Hanging out in haunted houses waiting for people to come to them, lol. Like I said if you met a demon you would know it. There would be no doubt.

Whats that about a "lion seeking whom to devour"?

Ever since "The Lion Witch and Wardrobe" everyone thinks they are lions now, huh? Judging by so many avatars. To me that is backwards. They are the "imposters".

Jesus is a lamb I thought?

...The OP wrote that he '' would be more inclined that many of these so called 'ghost' encounters are entities which are not what they pretend to be.'' His opinion. Based on his personal experience perhaps. Is he not entitled to that?

The few higher level good and evil spirits are busy with world leaders and affecting the decision making process of entire nations. Evil spirits are trying to start wars, not hide behind you and say "Daddy." They really don't have a lot of spare time you see. Especially nowadays.

How do you know this? You sound pretty sure. Any sources?

Like I said if you met a demon you would know it. There would be no doubt.

Why? What do they look like? Like the ones in Hollywood movies with horns etc? Or like ''creatures of light'' since they are probably deceitful...? I am genuinely curious.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join