It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
creepy pasta!~

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow, what if that had been a knife indeed. I've often wondered to what limits are entities allowed to harm. I've been talking to someone who studies these things. He believes that something has changed and that we will be witnessing more and more things occur. Such as demonic possessions, brutality, violence...all due to an increasing frenzy of demonic manipulations and influences as we near a pinnacle. Perhaps meaning the biblical end of days. Thank you for your story and for adding to the thread. Much appreciated!
edit on 23-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: added content

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I don't believe there is any magic/occult that is good in any way. People may choose to believe that what they are doing or practicing is good, and that they haven't seen any harmful side-effects. However, we have been warned to not dable in these things. They do nothing but pull us away from the truth. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

dude i got goosebumps reading your thread

i have a hard time to believe in such stories, although my sister, shes a psychic. i heard a lot of this kind of stories, but never had a direct experience myself.

the chaplain was right i guess, it does impost and try to inflict fear to you. it never shows itself when you can get near to it, this proofs its actualy not so bold afterall to confront you directly. it prefers distance, like the upper room you cannot access.

you can call it a daemon. in islam its called a djin. it does try to play you. so what you need to do is aquire some positive karmic point. its like in a RPG video game isnt it? lol.

so the creature becomes weaker if you are strong. you can pray or whatever if you like. but the real trick is to get rid of bad karma. stop doing things you should not do, especialy to your family. its a cliche, but its true, in giving you will receive in abundance. try it. thats how the universe work, it seeks balance.

good luck with your daemon, mate. lol.
edit on 23-6-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Glad to hear your story, you are right strange things do happen all the time and to many people.

Sounds like you are not worse for the wear however so that is a good thing. Like we have heard what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Your children sound adorable, they have come through it with a healthy sense of awe for the mystery of life I suppose?

It is imho always healthy to share when the time is right.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

sorry, computer mistake..see next post.

edit on 23-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Kharma...you get what you give so to speak. I agree, you reap what you sew. Thanks for your post, I appreciate it!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, you do come out of one of these experiences stronger. And I think more importantly, less naive and more aware. Not only of yourself but of the things that can't be seen, but that are felt.

Thanks for your words...the kids are well, and very adorable

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Okie dokie, I think you are saying it was a creepy encounter.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Some Djinn are supposedly religious and harmless. Either way a harmful Djinn is refered to as shaytan = demon.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow, what if that had been a knife indeed. I've often wondered to what limits are entities allowed to harm. I've been talking to someone who studies these things. He believes that something has changed and that we will be witnessing more and more things occur. Such as demonic possessions, brutality, violence...all due to an increasing frenzy of demonic manipulations and influences as we near a pinnacle. Perhaps meaning the biblical end of days. Thank you for your story and for adding to the thread. Much appreciated!
edit on 23-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: added content

Sadly i think you are right .. there is one hell of a battle on earth right now
between the forces of Good and Evil

There is also another biblical reference to underline the day we are in now

When Theres No More Room Left In Hell,The Dead Will Walk The Earth

Obviously the dead cannot retake their rotten body to walk the earth
the human body is like a machine .. once its dead .. it stays dead

Demonic possession occurs everyday and we dont notice them all in the news
thinking it was a mentally ill crazy person who randomly kill people
like the many shooting in schools ..what if a demonic possession were involved
nobody can proove it .. but it would explain a lot why so many people become suddenly very violent
most murderers recall of not having memories
a few criminal of course can lie ..its the perfect excuse when they dont know what to say when they are caught
but i believe a few were actualy telling the truth about their memory loss

all of them finish up the same way .. in prison for life
nobody will listen to a criminal

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Some Djinn are supposedly religious and harmless. Either way a harmful Djinn is refered to as shaytan = demon.

It do sound fake the way they speak french(im french) but we never know

This guy seems to have talked to a lot of those Jinn
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Okie dokie, I think you are saying it was a creepy encounter.

somewhat...lol

its a site where stories like this are told
creepypasta.wikia.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Adrenaline/etc. Maybe your psychology is hyper so you're seeing things that're not there. People on coc aine and other stimulant drugs will sometimes become paranoid like this. Watching all of the horror movies probably did not help (you might have done that to feel comfort somehow). I know that me implying you're imagining all of this as a result of the fight/flight response is a bit offensive, but I had to say it. I have to assume a natural explanation before jumping to a supernatural explanation.

Might it be related to the fighting you had with your wife or something else (like with a job)?

I never dabbled in the occult because I just assumed it was all make believe. Just the fact that you played with it suggests to me that part of your mind lends credulity to it.

When I was growing up we had some strange events happen in the house. But I grew up to understand it had to do with waking dreams and other kinds of sleep disorders. I also think that arguments and other stresses can compound it by keeping the mind in a fight/flight response.

I know you won't like what I say and you'll feel insulted, but can't you at least wonder whether some of it was imagined or distorted by your own fears? Fears are a powerful thing, ya know.
edit on 23-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Haha well I don't know ______ about french! lol, but these are the same beings we all refer to using different names. Ghosts, Djinns, demons, ghouls, etc.

Edit: be careful with those videos on youtube, most of them are actors.
edit on 23-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
burn this cursed board asap

Really? In my understanding you're suppose to throw the board into a river, or creek. Demonologists will usually say that burning it releases a curse.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

Google black lions.
, It's the opposite of albinism.

They must be very rare
never seen one before .. are they real ??

Albinism .. now we have Blackinism

Hi Op,

Grateful to you for sharing your story! Maybe you should write it all down and sell the movie rights?

Fascinating! Never heard of Black lions! Always thought an Albino lion the opposite of a normal lion!

Black---------------------> NeutralNormalLION

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Haha well I don't know ______ about french! lol, but these are the same beings we all refer to using different names. Ghosts, Djinns, demons, ghouls, etc.

Edit: be careful with those videos on youtube, most of them are actors.
edit on 23-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

lol i did notice the bad acting in the vid

why would someone do such fake vid .. i will never understand people like that
that taint their own reputation with fakeness .. its absurd

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I can relate. I have an extremely active imagination, always have. I sometimes hear voices – they range from children, to women, to men, to something else… I see all kinds of things in my peripheral vision, all the time. Yet, I believe everything is in my head. If you think about it ‘experience’ chalks up to electrical impulses that your brain deciphers into information. So technically, everything is in your own mind, which is the creepy part…

I've heard theories that the less likely you are to embrace [for lack of a better term] evil/dark influences the more likley you are to be bothered. Kind of like bugs flocking to a light in the darkness.
edit on 23-6-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I respect a rational mind, as well as your opinion. However, I do not do drugs (not that you were specifically implying that) I've always been somewhat of a sci-fi horror movie fan, just not to the extent that it was consuming my free time like during this time period. My brother also confirmed the child-like voice calling out "Daddy". There was just too long of a time period where things happened for me to imagine it all.

As far as not believing in occult practices...you should always consider all possibilities. There is an old saying referring to Satan. "You should believe in that there is a Devil, he believes in you." and "The greatest trick the devil ever did was convincing the world that he didnt' exist."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join