The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In one of my experiences this thing liked to play with the lights and make the house snap, crackle and pop.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've had a couple of demonic encounters. The common thread ... it HATES you. ALL it's attention is on you and it HATES you. You can feel it standing next to you and you can feel the hate and you know it's all toward you. The demonic is real. Very real.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've had a couple of demonic encounters. The common thread ... it HATES you. ALL it's attention is on you and it HATES you. You can feel it standing next to you and you can feel the hate and you know it's all toward you. The demonic is real. Very real.

Demonic Possession to
this is the most scariest part ..
imagine an evil entity controlling your body
it would do some crazy things with it .. dont you think ?

Like growling violently attacking people without mercy
thurst for blood .. very strong resisting a lot when being touched
still chewing up a poor dude even after being shot by police .. is not normal
the face eating guy i think was clearly possessed
when you read all the detail .. there is many signs pointing to it
the young boy with a none violent profile didnt transform into a hellhounds from hell because of Bath Salt

The news are still very reluctant to speak about demonic possessions
even theorising about it is out of the question
The Vatican and many priest know about the truth and yet will deny everything
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. Demons manipulate, deceive, hate and find pleasure in people's pain. They hate God, and the only way to lash out at him is through his creation.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Wow, so many similarities to my experience. Very creepy. I think that they problably have a method to their madness. They have figured out all the best ways to influence humans through fear and other negatives.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. Demons manipulate, deceive, hate and find pleasure in people's pain. They hate God, and the only way to lash out at him is through his creation.

BTW thank you for sharing this personal story of your
you have show a lot of courage to speak about this
and you have stayed positive a lot through this hell you have suffered with your familly

I think it is gone .. a feeling i just had
report here if you think it is back
there is always good people willing to help you out

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have wondered about this. I don't for a second believe that it's drugs that are turning these people into something from a horror movie. I do think it is possible that some of these drugs make it possible for the person to be more easliy possessed.
Or, for the person to "vacate" their body while a demon takes over. And, of course, what would the demon do? The most horrible wicked thing that it can.

The news reports always mention that 'drugs are suspected'. That is BS and we know it. The autopsy of the face eater didn't find any drugs in his system. He was a believer in Jesus, that is why he was targeted.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I have wondered about this. I don't for a second believe that it's drugs that are turning these people into something from a horror movie. I do think it is possible that some of these drugs make it possible for the person to be more easliy possessed.
Or, for the person to "vacate" their body while a demon takes over. And, of course, what would the demon do? The most horrible wicked thing that it can.

The news reports always mention that 'drugs are suspected'. That is BS and we know it. The autopsy of the face eater didn't find any drugs in his system. He was a believer in Jesus, that is why he was targeted.

I agree with you on this but believing in God or Jesus is not the reason why he was targeted
maybe it was a random attack i dont know his familly say he was the victim of dark magic .. l
ike he was cursed by someone

that would make sense ..
he even had his bible with him at all time before the murder

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

You can only get possessed via free will, or practicing the occult. From what I've heard/read.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

You can only get possessed via free will, or practicing the occult. From what I've heard/read.

or enter in communication with a dark entity via a homemade ouija board

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Perhaps, or maybe he was a more desirable target because he was ministering to his friends and being positive.

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm sure a dark entity must have been involved though.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Perhaps, or maybe he was a more desirable target because he was ministering to his friends and being positive.

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm sure a dark entity must have been involved though.

Can you explain your avatar ?
Nice dark lion with weird eyes

What do it represent ?

First time i see such lion in that color
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Lambs to Lions basically means the prey become the predator. Or the oppressed rise up and become warriors.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Well I did read something his mother had said regarding she thought it was related to Voodoo. Who knows.

What really is bone-chilling is I believe I had one of these entities attempting to harm my family, and myself.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Google black lions.
, It's the opposite of albinism.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Lambs to Lions basically means the prey become the predator. Or the oppressed rise up and become warriors.

Love it

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Ben81

Google black lions.
, It's the opposite of albinism.

They must be very rare
never seen one before .. are they real ??

Albinism .. now we have Blackinism

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Demons can mimic your family or friends to screw with you. I fell into the occult a bit in my younger days after highschool. I've been studying the paranormal stuff off and on for a decade until about 1.5 years ago when i got saved and learned God has forbidden the living and the dead to communicate with eachother unless it's by his permission alone. I stop messing with EVP and EMF detectors and that kind of stuff. You can definately catch demons screwing with you on thermographic cameras or infrared cameras.

Back before i got saved, after i got married, i was sitting in my office in my house and i heard footsteps walk up behind me and they were audible and stopped right behind me and i thought it was my wife messign with me but the hair on the back of my neck was sticking straight out, so i turned around and no one was there but i could feel a...consciousness there with me and it gave me the willies. Well at the same time this happened my wife was taking a shower and she saw a dark haired fellow in a white t-shirt walk into the bathroom through the shower stall and she thought it was me but when she called me i didn't reply. Whatever it was seemed to like watching her take a shower which really unnerved her ofcourse she was a christian and i wasn't at the time but it made her jumpy and i wasn't much help telling her it was a demon (and yes i believed in demons even when i wasn't christian).

The year i met her (my wife) my mom turned the house over to me and i was buying it from her, i was driving a 18 wheeler OTR and i'd only be home 3 days out of the month, but just after i stated buying the house from her i was alone in my room sleeping and about 4:00 AM the light in my room suddenly flipped on and i heard a gruff voice loudly say "Get up" and the adrenaline rush i got was like being hit by lightning, i jumped up looking for something to use as a weapon because i thought some strange dude was in my house, but when i went looking for him no one was in the house and the doors were all locked. I don't scare easy, i've seen an angel, a fallen angel and a demon when i was younger, so i did know what those things were. I did pay attention in church going with my dad when i was a kid (occasionally, i slept most the time) even though i didn't believe in that stuff back then.

The next time i was home alone, it was probably 11 pm at night and i was on my laptop playing World of Warcraft and i had a empty plastic cup sitting on the little island countertop in the middle of the kitchen. It was early spring so i didn't need the AC on and i didn't have any cieling fans but all of a sudden that big plastic cup flew off the counter and hit the wall right behind my head and scared the SH** out of me. It was aimed right at my head and i started thinking "what if that had been a knife?".

Another incident happened after i got married, it was storming pretty bad, lightining flashing etc. and i got my EVP recorde rout because i thought the electrical energy in the air might power something i could communicate with, but my batteries to my EVP recorder were dead so i was rummaging in a drawer in the kitchen for batteries and as i was bent over felt a hand grab my butt and i jerked up and looked around and no one was there.

After i got saved i ran them out with the power of Christ, never had a problem since but we've moved to a new home. Still no problems.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think there's only two or three of them in the world. Your right about the Ouija board..I had a friend that complained that she was being haunted for three years after using one as a joke at a party with her friends.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let me just say this.

There is NOTHING wrong with the occult. The word 'Occult' translates as 'Hidden'. It is an art that has been hidden from the masses by groups who want power over others (Illuminati, Rosicrucian, Templar)

I practice the occult and nothing has happened to me other than I have become more spiritually aware and have had a couple Astral Projections.

I don't follow Dark Magic because I believe it has no hold over me unless I believe it does. The only thing someone needs to successfully oppose it is an will of steel (although knowledge definitely helps).

So, once again, the occult itself is not bad. It is the way some people use it for their own means (Summoning, Sacrifices etc).

And before anyone says anything about 'ignorance'. I have been studying this for several years and come from a family of Druidic Shamans (On my fathers side) and psychics (On my mothers side).

Slan,

Trajan.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join