It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 facts Obama does not want you to see

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocsgirl

...my intuition, tells me that someone who is wishy-washy is someone that cannot be relied on.

This is something that has always interested me - this idea that someone is weak or not trustworthy if they change their mind

Someone who can change their thinking shows that they are thinking. It's a quality I admire

It's not the same thing as indecisiveness. Do you actually prefer a leader that sticks to their guns - no matter what?

The ability to reason is a boon

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I feel it in my own life, working in healthcare I have a freeze on any raises and several hospitals in my area have layed off over 200 employees each. Nothing will improve if he gets another 4 years.

Do you believe this is because of Obama? Interesting...

I challenge you to look at the rest of the world right now - Obama must seriously suck, because he is bringing down the entire planet

And it was all peachy keen and going gangbusters before he got a hold of it

It's a shame, really

:-)

edit on 6/24/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

No, it's not, but I AM disappointed in him. And as far as his flip-flopping goes.... there are proposals he made back in 2008, stances he stood upon, one's in which shaped what he represented to this country, that united a majority in believing in some core fundamental changes could be carried out, if he were elected. These core stances should NOT be flip-flopped on, IMO. I don't see this as changing his mind, you don't just change your mind on the ideals in which got you elected because then you become a liar. BUT, Special interests run this place, run this world, and it was stupid of me or anyone else to have held such sincere faith in a President, I am guilty of that.

This video highlights what I mean, in a way.... and yes I understand that the video is edited and could potentially be taken out of context.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No, it's not, but I AM disappointed in him.

And I was disappointed in the last episode of LOST. I've been disappointed in every president we've ever had - including the ones that were dead before I got here. Including the ones I most admire. I've been disappointed in my family, my friends - and most of all - myself

we take the good with the bad

...BUT, Special interests run this place, run this world, and it was stupid of me or anyone else to have held such sincere faith in a President, I am guilty of that...

Now - that is strength of character right there - taking responsibility for your own decisions

Buyer beware...besides - we didn't elect a goodly king. We elected a man. We realize we're all grown up when we quit wishing and realize life isn't a fairy tale

I won't watch (the rest) your video for obvious reasons :-) Propaganda isn't an argument. Besides - the buzzing is annoying and juvenile

So, speaking of propaganda...start noticing how many people are in reality selling Romney - versus how many people are trying to tear Obama down

Your vote is your own of course - but I say you give Obama another shot

But what do I know?

I didn't vote for him last time - I will this time. There are no viable Independent candidates - and the symbolism has ceased being enough for me

edit to add: We don't get a president Rocsgirl - what we get is an entire administration. For good or ill

edit on 6/24/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Romney... vs. Obama..... hmmmmmm....... Romney makes me gag and Obama, well I suppose I know what I'm getting right?!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocsgirl

Romney... vs. Obama..... hmmmmmm....... Romney makes me gag and Obama, well I suppose I know what I'm getting right?!

it's your vote

and you've got plenty of time to research

don't listen to other people (including me)

stay away from the buzzing videos

research... (read)

outta here Rocs...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Rocsgirl
Bush left us in a bad situation indeed, but Obama could have turned things toward the better, after all, he had the complete faith and trust of nearly an entire nation...

I know it's tempting to want to put the blame on one person, but Obama has nothing to do with the price of gas, let alone many of your other numbers. The president simply doesn't have that much power. Think a little more deeply.

Don't you people realise that Obama is not really running the country- why do you think that nothing promised ever gets done? Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join