It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman

So then Nasa is misleading us. The tsunami didn`t shift the Earth?

I'm guessing you meant "earthquake" and not tsunami. The earthquake would have caused both the tsunami and polar shift...provided it was strong enough.
edit on 24-6-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

The location of the stars in the sky is determined by the Earth's axis of rotation. The axis of rotation cannot be changed by any force internal to Earth. What can be changed is the figure axis. The figure axis is constantly moving by small amounts. Large earthquakes, ocean currents, atmospheric movements, all of these things affect the figure axis. But not the rotational axis.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Yes the Earthquakes caused the tsunami but the tsunami is what caused the Movement I`m referring to. Just a Earthquake wouldn`t have done it.

reply to post by Phage

I kind of understand what you are saying but just thought that those star finding charts were a little more picky on exact locations being viewed from Earth. Like a inch at the poles is not a inch once you reach the equator.

I also think I see that what is being referred to in this thread if such a object was out there it would pull the Earth out of it`s orbit making a huge difference in locating the stars from said chart.

I just don`t understand why a crust movement don`t effect the charts viewing them from certain locations. Seems it would toss them off a little as well unless the charts are just from Earth being the center and not say Alaska to like here Florida.
I`m thinking there are two different setting to see the same star if I lived in Alaska there is setting such and such and another for Florida. And if that is the case then how didn`t it change the charts even if slightly?

As the post I originally responded to claimed dead center I`d think yes still there but not dead center.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

A shift in inches is not enough to misplace the position of objects in the sky. 6.5 inches isn't enough.

When you start talking of hundreds of feet or meters and more, THEN you'll start seeing a noticeable change in position that deviates from star charts, sun and moon tables.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by symbolon

Hey what is this sun thing you mention? we have not seen that for ages, but yes I took some photographs of a small white ball on the side of the sun in March 2012, it was very close to the top left of the sun about 11am, I was thinking it was Venus but my iphone sky app told me Venus or nothing else was near the sun at that time.
Is that planet you mention making the UK weather bad this summer? as we have had no summer at all, and we are half way through summer now and nights pulling in again.
Dave

What's wrong with your calender? Summer only began 3 days ago dude; June 21st. It's the same every year. I'm in the Uk too, Edinburgh. The weather has been rubbish, but I don't ever remember having glorious weather all summer long.

With regards to the nibiru stuff it just seems plain ridiculous. I am intrigued about the presence of sunlight at Neumayer Station though when there should have been none. I guess the axis tilt from the Japan earthquake is much more apparent than I believed

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Take a look at this post here.

That Antarctic station is over 30 degrees north of the south pole. It will get sun light in July there, enough to light up the building like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

making the UK weather bad this summer? as we have had no summer at all, and we are half way through summer now and nights pulling in again.
Dave

Right now in the UK the weather is among one of the worst summers I have ever seen, yesterday it rained where I am non stop for the full day, in the middle of june...

Come on man, the british summers have been crap for the last 16 years. This one isn;t half as bad as the majority of the ones over the last decade.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

If it was a brown dwarf, it would be totally dark (apart from a slight reflection), not shine like a 2nd sun. This topic should be banned.
edit on 25-6-2012 by ziplock9000 because: clarification

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It is tough to definitively tell whether Nibiru/PlanetX/Herculobus is coming, as the one agency in the position to tell us, NASA, can't be trusted.

Of course, because ESA, JAXA, ROSCOSMOS and amateur astronomers don't exist, only NASA.

I'm guessing you live in the USA and have lead a very sheltered life?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, I haven't seen the moon in days,Once in a while does it pop out. So, could be possible. Not saying there actually is a Nibru but you never know. Time will tell.

Yes we do know.. it's called science. There is no Nibru.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, I haven't seen the moon in days,Once in a while does it pop out. So, could be possible. Not saying there actually is a Nibru but you never know. Time will tell.

Yes we do know.. it's called science. There is no Nibru.

That remains to be seen.

The one agency that could tell, NASA, cannot be trusted as they took over 30 years to tell us they had found water on Mars and covered up finding simple life on Mars.

article.wn.com...
edit on 25-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
For all those saying the weather in the UK this spring/summer so far is normal are wrong, it has been the wettest in 100 years:

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The one agency that could tell, NASA, cannot be trusted as they took over 30 years to tell us they had found water on Mars and covered up finding simple life on Mars.

As luck would have it, we don't need NASA to answer this question about what is in this video, the video this thread is about. If the "object" seen in this video existed apart from the cameras do you not think it would be visible to nearly everyone on Earth? We're both both fans of logic, which is enough to clearly show this video is total bunk.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The article states that analysis shows the potential for life on Earth.

As with all things there are differences of opinion.

Critics counter that the method has not yet been proven effective for differentiating between biological and non-biological processes on Earth, so it's premature to draw any conclusions.

When those experiments were run on Mars there was a great deal of debate about the results. At first it looked like life. Then others countered that there were non-living materials that could show similar results.

Did you read this part?

While not iron-clad, the findings are an additional plank of evidence challenging the popular contention that Viking did not find life, Miller said.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by fairguy

making the UK weather bad this summer? as we have had no summer at all, and we are half way through summer now and nights pulling in again.
Dave

Right now in the UK the weather is among one of the worst summers I have ever seen, yesterday it rained where I am non stop for the full day, in the middle of june...

Come on man, the british summers have been crap for the last 16 years. This one isn;t half as bad as the majority of the ones over the last decade.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

In scotland it really is, and I dont believe in the nibiru thing I was only answering someone who asked what the british summers are like. Third time I've said this now.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
These .gifs were montaged and are my work.
Cropping, rotation, and alignment were the only modifications made to these images.
These images were taken from Helioviewer.org and are of the sun and SEVERAL OBJECTS.
They may be shared as long as I get the credit.
These images show enough to provide longevity, satellite gymnastics, and minimum size,

25days ---

imageshack.us...

This one shows longevity as it is a time-lapse of 25 days. The first appearance I've seen was on 2012/05/02 although the position is different (I will post a link shortly.) Obviously any object on an orbital path would not stay still this long, therefore it can not be Jupiter, Nibiru, or any other planet/asteroid etc.

rotate ---

imageshack.us...

This image shows that even NASA didn't know what they were and did some tests to make sure they weren't a result of interference or lens distortions etc.
You may have to click on the image to get it to animate.

wave ---

imageshack.us...

This image shows that it is behind the flare and that minimum size can be determined. I get a diameter of approx. 190 000 km (or 115 000 mi.) but this is just a rough estimate. Still, almost half again the size of Jupiter.

Let's not forget that this telescope is in orbit around the sun (Stereo B,) it is NOT earth-based, and that it is sensitive to the UV light spectrum. The objects don't show up clearly in any other mode. Hopefully, this will steer the discussion in the right direction.
edit on 16-8-2013 by HiramA because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by HiramA because: Added precision

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is the first sighting of the object on 2012/05/02 as well as the details for viewing.

img849.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Do these objects remind you of anything?
Nasa, tether, unidentified objects...

reminder
imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This one is from NASA themselves. Do you see something else, something familiar?

cor1.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This one is special. If our eyes were better, we could see into the IR or UV. What if it isn't about our eyes, but our perception and intuition as well?
Look closely for the chevron bow waves; and the almost translucent shape, seemingly riding a titanic plasma wave, gently takes its form.

i.space.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join