It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Manhater

Well, I haven't seen the moon in days

That's because you can't see the Moon on Helioviewer silly. LOL. It is about time for another UFO cloaking filter malfunction though.

Yeah yeah...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It is tough to definitively tell whether Nibiru/PlanetX/Herculobus is coming,

Not really, not in this video for sure. At about 20 - 30 seconds into the vid what are we seeing? Is that nibiru, the planet you say we can only see in infrared? I'd say not, it's not recorded in IR. Have you backed off from that claim? What about "The Complex", nibiru's entourage? We can only see one of the moons for some reason? The "object" in the first image exists nowhere but in the optics of the camera.

if the Nibiru stores are true.

nibiru stores? Hahaaa, freudian slip?

You make good points.

No, I haven't backed off the IR claims. Planet X/Nibiru has multiple moons/satelites (there is conflicting info on this on which it is). What we are seeing is a relfection from one of these moons from the complex that doesn't have the same IR features of Planet X/Nibiru - of course this is only my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Not to be argumentative but for discussion, what do you think about this?

Red Filter Idea is Dead

ETA:

What we are seeing is a relfection from one of these moons from the complex

Think about that for a moment. Look at the size, that would be easily visible to anyone if it existed anywhere outside that camera, no? Not to mention the myriad space based and Earth based telescopes.
edit on 23-6-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

WHere are some more sources to look at? They couldn't just have this video and no articles about it, especially if this was actually "Nibiru." MORE SOURCES.

I have been looking for more info regarding this particular video, but I couldn't find any. That doesn't of course mean they don't exist 'somewhere'.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I see people in here talking about thee terrible british summer and saying how this is the worst they have ever seen. Please just google terrible british summer or something like that. I'm sure you will get plenty of hits! Why? Because we ALWAYS get a rubbish summer! Brits are renowned for complaining about the weather! lol

I will agree though that we are having a quite typical crap summer. We did have a nice spring though so that makes up for it in my mind. I'm sure we'll have nice weather to come. This is all just part of living over here though. We just have bad weather! We don't live in australia!

For as long as I can remember we have very short summers that are filled with periodic bouts of rain! You just think it is something else because of the things you are reading regarding the end of the world etc.

Now as for nibiru or planet x, I highly doubt all that stuff, I've certainly seen no evidence for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Not to be argumentative but for discussion, what do you think about this?

Red Filter Idea is Dead

Hey man, I'm not that sensitive..........bringing up differing points of view is what this site is all about and the level of intelligence here which brought me here. Attack my points or opinions - leave character assasination out of it, and I don't mean you.

What happened and this revelation by this ex-member is interesting.

I do agree the poleshift ning and Zetatalk is kind of cultish, and the stuff about the Zeta's hybridizing humans is downright scary, even if not true. Nancy has made some huge blunders, like tellling people to quit their jobs or kill their pets - completely overboard even if the Planet X story is true.

However, they have made a lot of right calls as seen here:

poleshift.ning.com...

and they are good at detailing all the earth changes like earthquakes, volcanoes, animal deaths etc.

There are still pictures that don't contain lens flares like the video I posted - lens flares don't hide behind clouds:

www.youtube.com...

So while this revelation by an ex-member is interesting - who knows his motivations - and for me the jury is still out on Planet X. As I have said all along I just want some options in case something happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Someone just posted a ton of pictures of the sun from different people on Facebook and twitter it's in a thread titled why UFO are not visiting earth.

In all the photos there is a small round dot . There is also a rainbow around the sun which is what I believe everyone was photographing.

Now can some please check some of those pics and say if they are all sun dogs or flares or whatever they are called.

I wish I knew how to post the pictures into this thread but I don't.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well done BBC,a program all about lens flare
.Apart from re-runs of 1970s sit-coms,is this what our licence fee pays for?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
Someone just posted a ton of pictures of the sun from different people on Facebook and twitter it's in a thread titled why UFO are not visiting earth.

In all the photos there is a small round dot . There is also a rainbow around the sun which is what I believe everyone was photographing.

Now can some please check some of those pics and say if they are all sun dogs or flares or whatever they are called.

I wish I knew how to post the pictures into this thread but I don't.

Thanks in advance

Do they look like what is shown here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

No not at all really... You can clearly see a small circle in different positions of each photo..
I believe each photo was taken by a different person different places different times.
It sometimes blue sometimes red sometimes just looks like a shadow.

But most of the picture did not have the vertical or horizontal lines coming off the sun..
They did show a rainbow around the sun which is what I believe the people were trying to capture
At least from the comments a read where pics are posted.

Might be worth a look. There posted in why aliens are not visisting planet earth thread title.

Thanks again for the education.
edit on 23-6-2012 by navione because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

Thanks for posting this, definitely interesting. I have one request though, does anyone out there speak Inuit and would they be willing to confirm the translation of what the people in Reslute Bay are saying is accurate? I just found it unlikely that the one guy with only a few teeth would have concluded on his own that the world has tilted off it's access...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The video mentioned a black-out area in the 3 internet space viewing websites. That ought to be verifiable. Can anyone speak to this? Is it ongoing and in the same areas?

The weather changes (wind and sunset location) are unusual. Something seems whack.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Watch this short video. Should clear it up for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by navione

Watch this short video. Should clear it up for you.

What does this video have to do with the second sun in my video hiding behind the cloud?

Can lens flares hide behind clouds?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No. But ice crystals and water vapor can act as a mirror and give the illusion of a 2nd, smaller sun.

It's a pretty cool illusion that I've seen a few times in my life (especially when I was out to sea in the Navy).

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Again if some could please take the 20-30 links to Facebook and twitter pictures that are posted on thread title
Why aliens are not visiting planet earth from the UFO/aliens forum . They are extremely interesting and I believe greatly apply to this thread. They are picture taken of the sun all the same day at different times different places by different people. I believe they were trying to capture the rainbow ring around the sun. But most if not all captured a small circle in different positions depending on the time.

I posted above that it could be a sun dog or lens flare but I am definatly not qualified to make that assumption.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What does this video have to do with the second sun in my video hiding behind the cloud?

That actually was a specific reply to a question from navione. I meant to reply to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... however I think it does apply to this video as well. www.youtube.com...

The white dot in the red area moving around, do you agree that's lens flare?

In the video description

I made this video with 2 sunglasses, as my camera is just basic.

There is no IR photography here. Also look at 1:20 in the vid, the dot is clearly visible on the cloud.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Again if some could please take the 20-30 links to Facebook and twitter pictures that are posted on thread title

I did, maybe you missed my reply to you. Here it is again, check it out and tell me if this answers your question or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am amazed at the planet next to the sun in that video. I dont think it is any type of lense phenomena. Look at the lower right corner of the object next to the sun. It has a reflection on that corner, and by that reflection, similar to a crescent look, it dictates that that object is closer to earth than the sun. Thats pretty scary. Is it a planet, or is it an object that shouldnt be there? And I firmly can say I believe that is a legitimate object. Can someone captur the still and post please. I think this is what we need to find out exactly what it is besides these bs lense flair, sundog vids. This is clearly none of those!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The real tragedy is that NASA will think twice about announcing any new objects "out there". A simple find of a new solarian mass and everybody runs with it. I'm laughing at the continuing remake into an ongoing threat. I bet the people at Astronomical Central aren't.

Next time: "Hey, the Pluto bound observatory just found another big snowball in the region beyond Pluto."

"Oh, great. Better sit on it, the public will go nuts like they did with Tyche."

Yah, okay. Too bad for the public."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join