It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we, American citizens, NOT allowed to know what's in our food.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

No apologies necessary my friend! I understood perfectly your intention.We should in fact be told and informed about what we do put into us. Its big business, and anything to sell products. An observation? All the items listed above are mainstream, and an indication of how dependent we are on commercial foods and brand names.

For me, I started in a hippie lifestyle years ago, moving on another change when I devoped stomach trouble, years later its was teeth, so I stayed away from crunchy things...and more out of necessity than anything, I just stopped salt n stuff much later after some heart issues.

These days my BP is right on the money, and life without sodas and processed foods have made a huge difference. And to add to my diet...if anything...I do drink a TON of Gatorade G2 (less sugars and dyes)...but thats about it. And because of the way I eat...if I want a slice of pizza (once a month MAYBE)...or a single BEER, I have them, Not very often tho...I CAN eat anything...I just dont.

Thanks very much for your well thought out and informative thread and posts here!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join