It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lyrics in this song

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Tyga - Faded (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne

Exactly at 0:09 seconds I hear the phrase "Be nice to Satan"

I think it is so unusual.. I mean it has been said that the antichrist will lead people via music...

I think it is very strange. Can anyone else hear it?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I hear nothing but some kind of music effect there.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

ya I def heard it but I don't know how you managed to listen to that song for more then 4 seconds..

seriously who is the target audience for this crap?

I can also hear, "be nice, deceiving"

edit on 23-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, they are strange.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The target audience is young Americans and impressionable youths. See told you its really strange, glad you heard it.
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jun 2012 01:53:15 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm just curious though. So what if he says Be nice to satan, Obama, or anyone or anything else. What's the point?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

The point is that that song is an indirect way of worshipping Satan and leading people away from God, which is the Antichrists plan.. Just like all modern videos of Lady Gaga, here is another example:

edit on 023030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jun 2012 02:02:25 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

If it said it clear as day there wouldn't be much of an issue. But when they try to sneak it in on the sly as they have here, you have to wonder what their motive was.

Because the OP pointer it out, I can hear it too, but I wouldn't have if that song was just playing on the radio in my car and I wasn't aware of it.

It seems to be targetting the subconscious.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Dync3 (dee-nice) has signed on. It's the producer's soundtag.

It definitely sounds like that.

link   

yep, definitely heard it too,

check out Princess of china rihanna+coldplay in reverse, visit link, www.youtube.com...

at approx 48-55 seconds, to me it sounds like ''release me'' is being said, and to be honest, i found this song pretty creepy even before i heard it in reverse .

link   
Yeah I heard "be nice to satan" also. I have heard this song before and never noticed the phrase. Thanks. I am a singer and I once worked with a music engineer who would reverse our music during recording... Interesting times we live in.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Teeky because: "

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You look old,take in some classics...all this new crap is junk,don't be fooled

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Can't hear the phrase you seem to hear. I did in this song at 04:16

I laughed so hard the first time I heard it, I almost wrecked my car.

Evil indeed!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

If it said it clear as day there wouldn't be much of an issue. But when they try to sneak it in on the sly as they have here, you have to wonder what their motive was.

Because the OP pointer it out, I can hear it too, but I wouldn't have if that song was just playing on the radio in my car and I wasn't aware of it.

It seems to be targetting the subconscious.

Yes, and...it does not matter what you consciously hear, see or understand it all goes into the mind and it all gets processed. However, those things that get "slipped" in without having any conscious analysis have a powerful affect. Ever hear a song once and then not be able to get it out of your head even years later? imagine a message playing in the background for years. Does anyone want to bet that research has been done on this?

All of the music is becoming more overt in its "worship" as of late. And it is turning into even more crap than it already was.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

All of the music is becoming more overt in its "worship" as of late. And it is turning into even more crap than it already was.

So don't listen to the crap. It's realy easy.. you hear something you don't like... **ZZZzzz@pppPPP**

gone.

edit on 23/6/12 by D.Wolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Dync3 (dee-nice) has signed on. It's the producer's soundtag.

It definitely sounds like that.

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with this. It sounds nothing like "Be nice to Satan" when it isn't mixed into the track. It sounds exactly like the producer's sound-tag.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I mean it has been said that the antichrist will lead people via music...

Did it say that in the bible?

I do hate modern rap/hip-hop though. It's so god damn negative and teeming with hate and violence. Does anybody else remember when the earlier hip-hop artists in the 80's like Slick Rick actually put positive motivational messages in their music? Well, I don't actually remember that, I wasn't born until 1987 lol, but many of the original hip-hop artists actually wanted kids to get OFF the streets, unlike these guys today that glorify crime and violence. Not only that, but the 80's stuff just sounded better too.

Takin' y'all back to 1988

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Exactly at 0:09 seconds I hear the phrase "Be nice to Satan"

"Be nice to Satan" is probably the only lyric in the song that isn't totally disgusting and degrading to women.

hahaha here's the best video I've seen on YouTube lately.... lol

Lil Wayne sucks... He's not channeling the anti-christ. He's channeling anti-talent.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message. Please send your answers to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont...

-Roger! Carolyne's on the phone!

-Okay.

Remember Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. ???

Those are secret messages hidden in music. AND..they are meaningless.

Get the gun, get the gun. Shoot shoot shoot shoot was never in a song as it was claimed to have been. And a jury in the US court system proved it.
And neither is Be nice to Satan here.

I've got to go with UltimateSkeptic1 on this. All that's being channeled here is utter lack of talent.
And that's the troof!!!

edit on 23-6-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The words Faded flashing when it says, Be nice to Faded! That is what i got out of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It sounds like some sound effect to me. But i can see where you might think it says that.

I thought you would have better taste in music than that.

That's the first (and last) time i've listened to Lil' Wayne...all of about 20 seconds!

I've heard alot worse from Black and Death Metal bands, especially the Norwegian ones.
edit on 23-6-2012 by bg_socalif because: fat finger syndrome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join