It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can make big $$ by hating America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Hollywood hipocrits that made big money by pretending to be other people are making bigger money by being anti-Bush activists.

Take Garofalo, who still refuses to apologize as she said she would even though the Iraqis met the soldiers with smiles and cheers, she is doing much better because of her stance.
"Before this I was a moderately well-known character actress. Now I�m almost famous.�

Susan Sarandon is receiving payback from the leftist Hollywood industry in spite of her disfavor with the American public and reargless of he lousy box office ratings, this from a very sexist industry that usually has no use for a 56 year old actress.

Tim Robbins is doing well in the industry as well, but that didn't surprise him. He didn't expect anyone not to hire him because they don't like his politics. No kidding, Tim. You mean the self-loathing bunch in Hollywood won't hold your leftist views against you?

Were a producer try and do that, knowing America doesn't like these big-mouthed people right now, there'd be a reaction from it.
UCLA film prof Howard Suber said: "If you�re a producer or a studio, I can�t imagine in our time some studio executive saying, �Let�s not use Martin Sheen,� or �Let�s not use Tim Robbins.� That would be in Variety the next day.
That would be bad PR in that town.

The fact of the matter is this goes to show how wonderful a nation this is. You can piss on it, speak against it, burn its flag and insult it, but you can still make it here. Even if you have no talent, huh,Woody Harrelson?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They are part of a Right Wing withc hunt because they practice they're right to free speech!If they spoke ill of a Democrat,The Republicans would be applauding them!

Its funny, Saddam was known for being a dictator.His say or no say.If you disagreed with him, you more than likely killed.We free Iraq & liberate them so they can have what we have yet we're punishing those who speak ill about Bush because we want only ONE VOICE & ONE IDIA in this country.The Republicans are not only anti-American fools,they are blind hypocrites as well!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
democrats suck...

holds up a flashy sign that says APPLAUSE

but really, i think this is all kinda pointless, let them have their opinions!!

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We Have the a RIGHT just like you to say what we want & its just WRONG to encourage us to say silent! I LOVE Charelton Heston! I think he's a GREAT actor! I love SO many of his films.But I disagree with his politcs.I can seprate the two.WHy can't people do the same with Tim Robbins? C'mon, is there anyone who hinestly thinks "The Shawshank Redemption" was a bad movie?

If I met Charelton Heston, I would be thrilled. I also like George Clooney,but thought it was wrong for him to make a joke about Heston's Disease.If I met Heston, Trust me, I would NOT discuss politcs because I know where he stands & I know we disagree. Thats my point!

I'm a bigger Susan Sarandon fan than a Tim robbins fan, but I can not dislike a person for their politcs alone.I disagree with Thomas Crowne, but I'm sure if I met him I'd think he was swell guy! Politics isn't the only thing that makes a person, anyways thats my 2 cents!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
and i'm a bigger TaTU fan than i am a mary kate and ashley fan.

i don't care where either side stands politcally....

lmao!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

new topics

top topics

join