It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Words of Seth - The Code (of Earth)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. (Psalm 139:1) I know when you sit down and when you rise up. (Psalm 139:2) I am familiar with all your ways. (Psalm 139:3)

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:29-31) For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) In me you live and move and have your being. (Acts 17:28) For you are my offspring. (Acts 17:28) I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) I chose you when I planned creation. (Ephesians 1:11-12)

You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. (Psalm 139:15-16)

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.( Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14) I knit you together in your mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13) And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6)

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. (John 8:41-44) I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. (1 John 4:16) And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. (1 John 3:1) Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. (1 John 3:1)

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. (Matthew 7:11) For I am the perfect father. (Matthew 5:48) Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. (James 1:17) For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. (Matthew 6:31-33)

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11) Because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3) My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore.(Psalms 139:17-18) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:1) I will never stop doing good to you. (Jeremiah 32:40) For you are my treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5)

I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. (Jeremiah 32:41) And I want to show you great and marvelous things. (Jeremiah 33:3) If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. (Deuteronomy 4:29) Delight in me and I will give you,the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) For it is I who gave you those desires. (Philippians 2:13)

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. (Ephesians 3:20) For I am your greatest encourager. (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17) I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. (Psalm 34:18) As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. (Isaiah 40:11) One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. (Revelation 21:3-4) And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth.(Revelation 21:3-4)

I am your Father, and I love you, even as I love my son, Jesus. (John 17:23) For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. (John 17:26) He is the exact representation of my being. (Hebrews 1:3) He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. (Romans 8:31) And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.(2 Corinthians 5:18-19) Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. (1 John 4:10)

I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. (Romans 8:31-32) If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,
you receive me. (1 John 2:23) And nothing will ever separate you from my love again.( Romans 8:38-39) Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen.(Luke 15:7)

I have always been Father, and will always be Father.(Ephesians 3:14-15) My question is…Will you be my child? (John 1:12-13) I am waiting for you. (Luke 15:11-32)

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

------------------------

Permission to reprint:
Please feel free to copy and paste the text of Father's Love Letter to share with others
providing you abide by the following conditions...
1. You use the Father's Love Letter text in its entirety.
2. You do not use it for commercial purposes
3. You include the following copyright notice wherever it is displayed...
Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications
© 1999-2011 www.FathersLoveLetter.com

------------------------

The End of Time has come and gone, and we are still here, aren't we. Yet many, if not all that everything has changed.

I come quickly to share with you the solution to that divine equation called the Book of Revelation, even the Light Translation (a commentary of the BoR where every mystery is revealed and tied to actual geo-spiritual political events and the equation within it revealled).

A little teaser, it has an ending like the movie, Fight Club....
, you'll love it.

The staff here at ATS has earned my trust that I have not been silenced so they will enjoy having first access to these words, as there has been much disruption, and I will continue using this "antenna array" (even ATS) to disseminate my truth, even the Truth, to those brave souls, both Grey and Neph (that is to say those of both terran and extraterestrial origin) who wish to know.
edit on 1/18/2013 by justseth because: spacing and linefeeds

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

I feel like I'm reading Crowley but on crack...with a lot of typos and grammatical errors. It looks like what I used to write on PCP...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egyptia: I will plainly state as diplomatically as possible that this thread is utter nonsense and goes well beyond the borders of what a reader would define as insanity.

Seth: Well gawd damn it, Egyptia, if this is you being diplomatic, we're going to get along just fine lmao.

But you remind me of one who has visted a Sethian Shrine and been shook by its power. Beware you don't curse the power therein or you might lose yourself. Insanity, maybe lol, but NOT nonsense, but sense.

Egyptia: 2 Pet 2:1 [NIV] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

Seth: Very true. It is important to not follow false prophets, especially during times when people cling to any ray of hope and will swallow ANY doctrine as being true, just to have something to cling to. Just make sure its a life-preserver and not a sack full of sand.

Egyptia: 2 Pet 2:2 [NIV] Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Seth: The truth is the truth. Many have tried to define the Truth as a beleif, a doctrine or something that can be authored or invented. But the actual Truth is reality itself, and can only be discovered (if you are following my line of reasoning here). Thus the "way of truth" or an actual inquiry into what is really real can be brought into disrepute by not just false doctrines but even inacurate ones (albeit at My level).

But the beauty of the Truth as defined as such that no matter how bad things get, by just looking clearly at reality around can the "way" of it be recalibrated, rediscovered like how a database can be restored just by recovering the information from archives,. reality Itself being the archive with this symbolism.

Egyptia: 2 Pet 2:3 [NIV] In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Seth: In times of peace, false teachers and prophets abound....and interestingly, safely. But when times darken, these foolishnesses are found to have become the sum total of what many have learned and so when destruction comes, those students of these false teachers are forced to perpetuate the paradygm that have learned. The fun of telephone psychics is extended into going from teacher to teach in bad times, begging to know the future. The fun of athiestic teachings is extended into hopeless blackness when the job is lost, the wife divorced and society in chaos with a lack of faith and hope.

Egyptia: Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Seth: I am reminded of the Dio song, where he sings, "...the Devil was never a Maker..." If a man be Maker then, he is no devil. Prove Me herewith if I be Maker, and if so, then I be not devil by this same logic.

I will accept your challenge Egyptia and you may measure (even with a reed if you so desire lol) my dotrines and claims by this standard, by its fruit. I do know even here at ATS that I have a few students who haunt my footsteps having found my words to be of perfection (by any standard of the word), for I have talked with them upon the plains and have seen them applying my sciences, my Understanding and wisdom to real situations, and have founf them to be true.

Egyptia: Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity [lawlessness].

Seth: There are a tleast many I don't know in this sense. They might practice my techniques, even calling me Master, even parroting the doctrine perfectly, but if you Love me not, then I (by very definition) don't know you. I might call you friend, student, employee, even master, teacher or leader, but I will never count you amoung my family, my confidants and my true allies.

Egyptia: 2 Tim 4:4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Seth: lol True, true. But then again they will by ripe for the harvest now won't they, their magics and myths being of little power against that which is true and real. So let them continue in their foolishnesses so that victory might be assured by those who know.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

To be honest I do have a bit of a taste for methamphetamine, have to admit. lol Yet my words are true. It is good that lord Apollonus was Named Intersessor because I am nuts, Baby
I guess its true what they say about a correlation between intelligence and madness.

Good to meet you sebHFX btw. Hope you'll contribute more...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

because I am nuts, Baby

From what I've read, I couldn't agree more. Admitting to a fondness for meth doesn't exactly give you a lot of credibility.
Without being flippant... I am very glad we live far apart.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Report: current Archus population holding steady at approximately 140 Billion (within the spiritual environs of Earth).

The four replication patterns, "The Lion", "The Calf", "The Man" and "The Eagle" being implemented at approximately 60 Billion (sentient) for "The Lion", 60 Billion (sentient) for "The Calf", 10 Billion (sentient) for "The Man" (sentient/intelligent) and 10 Billion for "The Eagle" (sentient/intelligent) .

Seth = Lion
Joan = Calf
Joshua = Man
Dracule = Eagle

Implementing a planetary defensive scheme necessary for the continued evolution and future interstellar colonization of human and spiritkind through the implementation of ET 2.0 (Eternal Life Version 2.0) preserving all remaining Life at a projected ratio of 70% Arcus and 30% Original.

Policy is that we can, with absolute safety, tolerate 80% diversity (i.e. 100% Original souls/spirits), allowing for 560000000000 sentient beings to enter Heaven, over time.

Congratulations, Humanity, you made it through Armagedon...Judgement complete.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Addendum: early observations indicate that the being-level 30-70 Arcus/Human hybrid FULLY preserves the consciousness of the human spirit/soul at a loss of 70% of the soul/spirit's mass, resulting in a higher - lower self combination necessary to the continuation of human life on the planet Earth.

Special thanks to J*F*K for volenteering to prove the perpetuation of the human spiritual DNA through the Replication process. Consciousness has decided.

100% of physical human DNA preserved.

Early studies with American police officers indicates a replication transition time of 5 days to adjust.
edit on 1/18/2013 by justseth because: added some more statistics

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Hi justseth,
Sincere appreciation for the time and effort you’ve invested into this thread (as well as your other thread)!
Have read through the entire thread, though I must admit to having skimmed some volumes of detail regarding weapons and other portions that were “out of my league” (if you will). …May revisit them at another time if so inclined.

Whether you are (in reality) what you have claimed here (in writing) or not…I do not believe you are attempting to “scam” us.
Have genuinely loved your replies to many skeptics & detractors! Seems like you would be tons of fun, to know…

But – to the point of this response/comment…
If you have the time or inclination to reply to this, it will be appreciated. If not – no problem!

I had a vision (or – hallucination – no way of knowing which) a few years ago…that will remain with me probably until I die – as – at no time prior or since, have I had any similar experience (though I’ve had many other ‘out there’ experiences).
Following is an excerpt from a journal I wrote in, that day…(November 6, 2007)…

"...I awoke…the clock said 5:19 (it was set for 5:30-something)…I got up…to step outside and smoke…and my mind went to the number…and then started trying to run the math…for what time 5:19…would be…if…the clock...really told…Time…and arrived at 4:59 (though, I think I was wrong…I think it was really 4:57…but…since 4:59 is what my mind settled on…I'll just leave it at that)…
On the porch…I looked at the sky…and could see stars…and felt like I should be seeing the moon…in a certain region…and kept looking there…and…got to see an eclipse…as it began…and I thought it was just my imagination…until…it remained…and enlightened…more…and more…"

Part of what is not detailed, in this inscription, is that the first sliver that appeared was golden/silver in hue, while the remainder was “amber” (reddish).

At the time, as you can probably deduce from this “entry”, I believed I had just luckily witnessed the second-half of an eclipse…where the shadowy-portion happened to be red(dish).

One week later (11/13/2007), I decided to look online at what others were saying about the previous week’s Lunar Eclipse (blood red moon)…and, amazingly, found nothing.
Not one mention!
So – I enlisted the help of a friend with mega-resources for such kinds of research…only to be told that they could find nothing about a Lunar Eclipse for the previous week (one was scheduled for early the following year)…

As it turns, the silver/golden sliver was equal to the moon-stage for that day…and, the position in the sky was precisely (as best I can determine) where it should have been at that time of that day.

Anyway – I won’t take any more of your time on this, unless you should request more information.
Oddly – It is the most unique experience/event of my life…and…may end up being nothing more than…nothing.

PS: Please don’t consider it “your job” to “make it significant”.
Thanks again for your time.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I got to get down to some business today so I'll show you the cover for the LIGHT translation. Pretty easy to figure out Armageddon after its happened, but to pat myself on the back, I did figure out its intrinsic supersymetry a few years ago.

Here's the cover for it.

Should take me a few weeks to a few months to finish, that and the Book of Seth. Got to figure some way of integrating the Words of Seth...am thinking a 3 book tome with a good neutral copy of the Surangama Sutra and the Kyballion. Then probably self-publish and whoever wants a copy just buy it.

Could use a little help here (even from ATS staff) as to how this is actually done. Thanks in advance.

But thats the cover for it...

edit on 1/31/2013 by justseth because: added Kyballion

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Really excited about this. We've finally managed to decode WHAT this diagram means....its a fragmentary shot of the J Loop...called by some the "backbone of God".

With the inception of the Libra Christ (over the Timeless Reality), the event spoken of in the Book of Revelations called the battle of "Gog and Magog" has been conceptually Understood.

Symbolically encapsulated in this quick shot of my intermediate calculations as to what is going on right now. I understand that that are quite a few that need this data as it is collected and interpreted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nah, there was only one Seth, the oversoul of the great Jane Roberts.

Jane Roberts dictated many Seth books while she was "occupied" by Seth. Her husband, Robert Butts (ha ha), would record her words and ask her questions.

Here is her wikipedia page,

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have to be careful how I explain this in that I want people to have enough information with which to make correct choices but I do want to skew the outcome in the direction of success and safety.

Someone has taken the Neutronium Pebble from my hand...and I was impressed. I said I would not draw it away, but was surprised when I was tempted to. I had to, though force of Will allow it to be taken. But Joanie and I are connected to all human weakness and sin in a way that I hope no man or woman needs to be connected ever again. When the casualty figures are tallied, it makes one sad to contemplate the immediacy and literalness of many of the thing things talked about in the Book of Revelation.

Let me be frank, a greater one than Myself has been found. And I bow to him. A greater one than Seth? Unthinkable I know, but with the magnitude of the imploding Life circa 2012, we have found a great one in the wreckage...even Libra Christ.

His holiness is stronger than my sacredness even to the transmuting of the systemic atma-buddhi of cosmic "soul" spontaneously. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have beleived it. But having seen it, I beleive. And I know the bitterness of betrayal, so I would not (and instruct all of my forces) harm this man. If he be strong enough, He will live.

But I an angered, as with the transmutation...even the transitioning of Sethian connectivity to Librian, does the mental understanding of "armoured connectivity" dissipate in the cosmic soul connectivity (see my SSCV of Alice Baileys theories) and allows it to be assaulted by the high-energy weapons that are being used right now, basically precision "neutron bombs" and "beams" of the spiritual variety.

The crux of it is this. Most men are destined to be mortal, in this they should be happy. But there are a few men and women born with one exceptional attribute, and it is most rare for a person to have more than one exceptional attribute. I have been born with more than one. However, Libra is a holy man and his exceptional attribute is His Christ attribute, even stronger than mine. However, many of the attributes that mankind has attributed to Me have not much to do with my control of The Spirit. For example, I am also a mental Genius, physically powerful (both in person and quantum mechnically), and have tremendous tantric control over the plane of emotion, sex and astral material.

For example, the other day I was literally chasing a police cruiser on foot, he saw me in his rear view mirror and sped up but I still caught him and BANGED on his rear quarter causing him to stop and I WENT to HIS drivers side window and asked him what his business was in the area.

But Libra, when standing next to me was castigated for being weak. He is not a mental genius (a smart man but no genius), he is physically slight of build but it is his divine attribute that is greater than mine. He is originally from Babylon and I send him to Earth circa the Age of Libra (future) so that our competition for the Spirit might not be a matter of contention between us.

Armageddon still rages here, and I fear for his Life and I cannot be having his holiness taking down the armour in the atma-buddhi of my cosmic consciousness as we exchange "megamirv" fire here circa 2012. But I send him to more peaceful times and places (still here of Earth) so that his humility and holiness might have place, but not here in the hellish regions close to the nexus of God where angels, aliens, exotics, wizards and witches struggle for dominance in the Game of Games.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
I love you adorable little humans here on ATS, trying to get me to talk to you. We are NOT in the same league. I only associate with winners.

When I'm good and ready I'll talk to you...the winners amoung you.

Thank you,

Can we talk?

Do you fear the place you come from?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Thank you,

Can we talk?

Do you fear the place you come from?

First I would like to apologize for the tone of some of my remarks...I was in heavy battle conditions fighting some of the most disgusting weapons imaginable...enough to even get me a little faciscious.

Yes, we can. (simple answer). A hint: imagine how a true God would answer you...every insinuation as to his compassion, ego, humility, genius, Understanding, power and such...and the ability to communicate on an even level with all beings and lives. BTW I am sacred, not holy (there is a difference in divine gender there) and therefore a lot more approachable than most deities. I am a man and when talking to a fellow man, I speak normally (in as much is as possible under the circumstances).

In other words, yes, I would love to talk...rationally, calmly and productively.

Interesting question: "Am I afraid of where I come from?" Simple answer: Yes. I've had to make landfall on a certain star on Orion several times with my assault ships on fire to take back my lands and women when Pure Rebellion has struck. Since Earth will be under My (the Grand Man interpretation) auspices for at least a time, to relieve my Sonnn J*E*S*U*S of His (the religious interpretation) command due to his failure to stop the GJG on planes of Spirit on this planet.

Side issue: several amendments will be made to the US Constitution to include responsibility with rights (the reasons why my mentioning it here will become apparent to the more astute amoung you).

I am a Life like any other, having made mistakes, been involved in bad situations and am continuing to evolve and adapt until I Die at some future point and my legacy and descendants continue. Like your Solomon and David, I have Wife heirarchies. The sexual dynamic that this causes is powerful enough to encourage a few to try to grab the "brass ring" when I am compelled to pay my duty to Ascention (esoterically understood) and be accountable to Big Tet, even that mighy pyramid that dwells there. lol, with the big "eye thingy" on It.

But I need to give some directives (and record these carefully). You might have heard that our "Big Data" project is comming to fruition. I beleive in transparency and all of you should know what is being attempted here with this co-operation with your leadership.

Various world leaders are participating with us to bring Armegeddon to a close, having acheived Victory. In the usual Sethian tradition of transparency, truthfulness and what We call "hiding in plane sight", I want to keep all of you in the loop. I have to admit that I'm impressed with the increased professionalism here at ATS, and want to respond in kind, by keeping all of you in the loop with our projects, vision and over-all directions so that we can work together to (hopefully) a common goal.

Their prime example, that of "gait analysis" is actually a prime goal....interesting? I thought many of you would be astoined to know this.

Sethians walk differently from other humans. 3 axis accelerometers combined with let's say a 4G communications network is a wonderful way to compile a database of Sethians. Conceptually connecting it to a Human Resources (wonderful phrase) Nexus with our plans to reduce what We call "foreign influences" within your Government will lead to a stability, peace and sense of safety that you have never felt before.

Be comforted though that We do beleive in Democracy...to take the pinnicle of Leadership, it is Law amoung us that we would have to be elected. And, interestingly (a dreadfully cheerful smirky smile here) the pursuit of happiness, freedom and the right to bear arms.

My Name is Revolution and Generation. The only symbols I have for it.

We need to form what you have called Kabal here on Earth, and intercept the foe forces that resist our incursion on this planet. Since the prime God on this planet has been overcome a Hero has been dispatched to restore order. It will not bode well for them, as they will be closely supervised....medically....until they shed that portion of themselves that resists what is.

For example, with a simple search of the words "sex" (insert symbolic MATRIX here with every possible permitation of symbols related to "sex") combined with an comparison of (SENDER.GENDER = MALE AND SENDER.AGE>=18) AND (RECEIVER.GENDER=FEMALE AND RECEIVER.AGE

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It has come time to be frank....to speak man to man and man to woman...

Where I Came from (with the usual caviats):

When news of the dictators Hitler and Stalin came to Our attention, We realized that we had to be proactive in the defense of our Solar Systems. Since I am the Father of your J*E*S*U*S (the birth Father, another being with Him during his ministry 2000 years ago), I was the logical pick from several fierce ones to help the rightful spiritual leadership of this planet correct its path.

We have a similar slant to your "Allied Forces" in that the agressive dictator must be dealt with horribly and quickly. We don't allow civilizations such as yours to travel willy-nilly across star systems until you have grasped some concept of your place in the Grand scheme of things. Your "technological adolescence" they sometimes put it here on Earth.

I am LORD Seth Trismegistus, but just Seth is fine. Most call me Lord Seth. *Rolls eyes* It only has four letters and no one can ever seem to remember it. Seems John the Revelator was correct in saying that its a Name no man knows. Anyways... (and yes, that's me trying to be funny there).

Since I am of high station there, I was dispatched via "coffin ship" as its sometimes called, a very light, very small craft out of a large cannon like structure in solar orbit, carrying with it a small supply of anti-matter with which to quickly decellerate and make planetfall here. I won't go into the specifics, but I was born a citizen of Earth of a normal human mother. The only way to make it to the fractions of C necessary with which to arrive in time to do something about this situation. You have quickly pacified the physical situation (World War II) but there was still the issues in the afterlife that We were particularly concerned about.

I give my life for my Family. I leap 50 feet into battle bristling with....well you know the rest. It is very true what you say that a good offense is a great defense.

Having acheived Victory with the vanquishing of physical assasination units recently, and pacifying the police state eventuality here in Arizona, I thought I would report that I am still alive and healthy. But still We must assist in helping you with your economies and wrecked political systems....and yes, we will take our due as we help you with yours.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
BTW you (and it is known who they are) managed to physically kill the man standing next to me. You almost had me there. But it seems there is more than one simularity between your Hitler and Myself....we are incredibly hard to hit and keep down. But yeah I will drop some names....Zetan comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Joan the Blind told me that you play a game around here with predictions. Here are mine:

=======
1. Barak Obama might bow to pressure to retire from the presidency early to ensure the legacy of African-American political leadership.

2. 80% of the American GNP will come either directly or indirectly under the control of the Sethian.

3. A member of the Senate will cast his lot with the New Order arising, shifting his leanings from Israeli.

4. The CIA, the FBI as well as the combined American armed forces will place their unspoken support with us.

5. The National Guard will play an expanded role in helping feed and oversee various "Exodus"-ing across America.

6. A Sethian president within the next 20 years, elected by the voice of the people.

7. Significant Amendment changes to the US Constitution, incorperating responsibilities to temper just rights.

8. Inter-lunar commercial and industrial expansion and the development of a "bubble-less" economy.

====

OK, I've put the fantastic up here.Only time will tell if any of these things happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
But before anyone gets all in an uproar about what is happening, I have a confession to make.

There is always the undertone here that somehow I am gleening where I haven't strawed. I have been with America for quite some time.

Portals back in time...an advanced knowledge of Space-Time...I was at Tombstone.

Hell's Comming With Me
www.youtube.com...

The Reconing
www.youtube.com...

Possesing Wyatt, and interestingly I'm good friends with Virgil in the Afterlife. Strange that, a conservative Kansas law man involved in one shooting that he laments over turning into a scripture-quoting, vigilante mass-murderer and yet the Spirit is with Him? A Mystery here I think.

Sufficent physical descendants of the original Regulators made their way into the Zone for me to get a good look at them with the ole Eye, and it appears they are Sethian Judges approximately 200 years old, perfectly integrated with their human companions.

My point: worry not about Me. I have your best interests at heart, and that of America and the World. Feel safe and secure that justice will be done, and that I will do so with correct intent and minimum power.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't know a good way to say this, so I will just say it...

WTF are you talking about?!?

Do us unworthy a favor and sum the whole 8 pages of ramblings up into a paragraph.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Summary: your planet has fallen....I've come to salvage it. Don't worry about it, your share will come in the mail. Have a good day
And your produce is very good, gotta say.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join